Ethiopia captures Doolow Gedo, now will open new bases in Baladxaawo and Doolow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
So let me get this straight. The so called federal government of Somalia illegally banned Gedo MPs in the 4.5 selections and now expects recognition. Gedo should not even recognise Xamar as they had no say in the elections.

Ethiopia will help Gedo, SWS and PL. Kenya will use JL as a proxy state. The international bantu confederation will protect the rest.

FGS has failed beyond wonders in only 100 days I expect laftagreen and even Qoor Qoor to just ignore the government. With Ethiopian troops they can control the narrative.
When he hoarded Hajj tickets for his people I realized he hasn’t changed at all. This admin will be a disaster.:mjlol:

When he hoarded Hajj tickets for his people I realized he hasn’t changed at all. This admin will be a disaster.:mjlol:
I don't know what we expected. He is a low IQ NGO worker he was given the reigns to a nation.

Hopefully the Somali people will remember farmaajo fondly through this dhabodolifs "administration"

Ethiopia

Welcome Home Hello GIF by Quilt

Love

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Ogaden would never do that so why would he bother? When the Ethiopian plane landed in kismayo in 2019, we had ogaden soldiers surround the Ethiopian base in kismayo. Besides Ethiopia needs cheap labor.

lol@ cheap labor.

I know Ogaden are not going to do that but, what I am saying is, Ethiopia knows it would be pointless to use a weak clan like mx. These gaalo know Somalis very well, thus, wouldnt waste resources on mx of all clans, I am also sure these christians know mx would have their behinds handed to them if they fight Ogadan.

GuanYu

Custom title
lol@ cheap labor.

I know Ogaden are not going to do that but, what I am saying is, Ethiopia knows it would be pointless to use a weak clan like mx. These gaalo know Somalis very well, thus, wouldnt waste resources on mx of all clans, I am also sure these christians know mx would have their behinds handed to them if they fight Ogadan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:dead:
1991-2006/07 they were being treated like a dirty wet dog in Kismayo, we didn’t let them do shit, we kept them at the distance and we paid them in Somali shillings to bring folks their milk looooool. As soon as the Kenyan Tanks started rolling in was the first time they’ve ever really tasted real freedom. On top of that, never forget when the other qabils were fighting’s for their freedom they were dickriding Siyaad Barres testicles to the parade for 21 years.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
lol@ cheap labor.

In the dirty wars of the 90s they only held Kismayo for a couple months and were kicked out by Morgan than MX. Only with Uhuru Kenyatta did they dream of Kista even AS kicked out them wa qashin :chrisfreshhah:

When I smelled the hypocrisy of N&N (reer Farmaajo&the miserable farastiinis) in 2019 was the best wakeup call ever. It's so vile to use nationalism to divide up the nation and drive your own interests. The very same ppl who were ardent nationalists for 5yrs are now celebrating Ethiopian troops in their lands. It is true Allah hates hypocrites and always humiliates them.

Be like the rest of us who are not afraid to support their adeer and qabiil interest. Or atleast have the decensy to get a new online kastuumo.

I'm not gonna take any moral high ground if Ethiopia secures your clan interest go for it. Laakiin when we kick out LG and come to clean up Gedo and your tol dies in the process: just remember you were supporting it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When I smelled the hypocrisy of N&N (reer Farmaajo&the miserable farastiinis) in 2019 was the best wakeup call ever. It's so vile to use nationalism to divide up the nation and drive your own interests. The very same ppl who were ardent nationalists for 5yrs are now celebrating Ethiopian troops in their lands. It is true Allah hates hypocrites and always humiliates them.

Be like the rest of us who are not afraid to support their adeer and qabiil interest. Or atleast have the decensy to get a new online kastuumo.

I'm not gonna take any moral high ground if Ethiopia secures your clan interest go for it. Laakiin when we kick out LG and come to clean up Gedo and your tol dies in the process: just remember you were supporting it.
Worry about cleaning up ciyaal weero terrorizing Kaaraan before you think about Gedo :pachah1:

Worry about cleaning up ciyaal weero terrorizing Kaaraan before you think about Gedo :pachah1:
Waryaa xaasidnimada jooji if the Kikuyu can do Ngucho in Western Gedo, and the Ogaden can do Dhaanto in Southern Gedo and the Xabashi are doing Eskista in Northern Gedo its only right that I want to do Shirib in Eastern Gedo.
:mjpls:

Waryaa xaasidnimada jooji if the Kikuyu can do Ngucho in Western Gedo, and the Ogaden can do Dhaanto in Southern Gedo and the Xabashi are doing Eskista in Northern Gedo its only right that I want to do Shirib in Eastern Gedo.
And how many different nations are doing niiko in your Mogadishu. I did Goobile for 30 years on your people. These niggas do not hear themselves looool, waryaa go cook the Bantus some fufu I know you call it soor you dirty Hutu :dead1:

And while you’re at it, please remind your president to stop acting like the only submissive cat in the pride, he rolls over on his back the moment he meets his superiors lol

And how many different nations are doing niiko in your Mogadishu. I did Goobile for 30 years on your people. These niggas do not hear themselves looool, waryaa go cook the Bantus some fufu I know you call it soor you dirty Hutu :dead1:

And while you’re at it, please remind your president to stop acting like the only submissive cat in the pride, he rolls over on his back the moment he meets his superiors lol
AMISOM works for me while Ethios own you Alla ceebta.
:mjlol:
You wish you could have soor, your poor cuisine of Caano geel iyo quulle is not something to be envied :damn:

I know times are rough for you but out of charity I'll give you a bowl of cambuulo, sambuus and some cambo juice to go down with it. I know in your eyes that would be a feast like no other.

You wish you could have soor, your poor cuisine of Caano geel iyo quulle is not something to be envied :damn:

I know times are rough for you but out of charity I'll give you a bowl of cambuulo, sambuus and some cambo juice to go down with it. I know in your eyes that would be a feast like no other.
Amisom works for you? LMFAOOOOO
If that’s the case why are you still poor?
When was the last time AMISOM went on mission or any offense in your neighborhoods? They are milking you dry sir and the explosions just keep on coming. Your a condom brother, a used one at that. How many half Bantu jolof eating Ugandans do you have running around in Mogadishu? You have naago protecting you and you wanna talk to me? Go sing aabo siyaad and call me Jalle, you’re a slave of mine, and as your former master i shouldn’t even debate with you, what can you say to me that I already haven’t done to you? Here’s the lady defending you at home, better show her some love, I hear she makes a killer soor lol

Last edited:

GuanYu

Custom title

bidenkulaha

GalYare
When was the last time AMISOM went on mission or any offense in your neighborhoods? They are milking you dry sir and the explosions just keep on coming. Your a condom brother, a used one at that. How many half Bantu jolof eating Ugandans do you have running around in Mogadishu? You have naago protecting you and you wanna talk to me? Go sing aabo siyaad and call me Jalle, you’re a slave of mine, and as your former master i shouldn’t even debate with you, what can you say to me that I already haven’t done to you? Here’s the lady defending you at home, better show her some love, I hear she makes a killer soor lol
Pfff a MX can never accuse anyone else of being poor. Gaajo Gedo is the poorest region in Somalia and MXs own a total of zero businesses :mjlol:
@Rationale sub sub clan are some of the richest in Xamar, the richest city in Somalia. HAG businesses dominate everywhere even in Kenya now. Iska xishood nacas yahow. HAG are busy donating all those gaajo MX dying to drought, give thanks to them.

Be grateful or I’ll tell my cousin AAW to cut off aid to your shithole :lolbron:

Pfff a MX can never accuse anyone else of being poor. Gaajo Gedo is the poorest region in Somalia and MXs own a total of zero businesses :mjlol:
@Rationale sub sub clan are some of the richest in Xamar, the richest city in Somalia. HAG businesses dominate everywhere even in Kenya now. Iska xishood nacas yahow. HAG are busy donating all those gaajo MX dying to drought, give thanks to them
Oh are you done bootyclapping for the next man? Waryaa shut up before I load you on a truck and send you to Kismayo, I know your upset we’ve moved on from you as our only option cannon fodder but now we’re signing deals with nations so I don’t need you going to hell for me anymore. Hadeer waalaga maarmaa, I’ll be using cagdheers to free Buale you can go ahead and rest assured :sheed:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Oh are you done bootyclapping for the next man? Waryaa shut up before I load you on a truck and send you to Kismayo, I know your upset we’ve moved on from you as our only option cannon fodder but now we’re signing deals with nations so I don’t need you going to hell for me anymore. Hadeer waalaga maarmaa, I’ll be using cagdheers to free Buale you can go ahead and rest assured :sheed:
What deal is that huh? All I’m seeing is boons dropping to their knees for their daddy amxaaro. Gedo uses Ethiopian birr for a reason. You are not even Somali :mjlol:

talking about making deals. Who makes deals with a subjugated species. they just come and do whatever they want because you are that weak. Stateless laangaabs :ohlord:

When was the last time AMISOM went on mission or an offense in your neighborhoods? They are milking you dry sir and the explosions just keep on coming. Your a condom brother, a used one at that. How many half Bantu jolof eating Ugandans do you have running around in Mogadishu? You have naago protecting you and you wanna talk to me? Go sing aabo siyaad and call me Jalle, you’re a slave of mine, and as your former master i shouldn’t even debate with you, what can you say to me that I already haven’t done to you? Here’s the lady defending you at home, better show her some love, I hear she makes a killer soor lol
My fufu brothers are paid well by the UN they make 10 times more in Somalia than in home. They aint risking losing their life over pu**y, they are stationed some random xero in baadiyo and they never leave them unless we tell them to. Laakiin the non AMISOM gaajo Xabashi are certainly eating good their backyard of Gedo.

Its so sad that you dont even deny Xabashi owning you kkkkk. I say AMISOM works for me because I benefit from them they keep to themselves and help me fight Shabaab and I get to build my city. What have you benefitted from Xabashis since 1994? They've been in Gedo for almost two decades and that place is shithole even on Somali standards yet you rejoice when they come over and show face.
:damn: :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.