Status
Not open for further replies.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Hunger games begin in West Gedo-
whew.png

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
West Gedo is a mess-complete confusion and choas everywhere-Their all hunting eachother tonight due to not knowing who stands where on anything
mindblown.png

OGs have been violating Mx for years now wallahi it’s both sad and Fucken awesome

Worst thing Hawiye ever did was trusting Marehan and working with them, and fight with Jubbaland and OG, it was a waste of time

i hope HAG has now learned Marehan are snakes and two faced creatures

why do you think cagjar refused to give them a s single minister or MP in DDS ? Mj and OG understand the nature of the hunter, waa two faced animal waiting to strike

HAG have learned their lesson, dont trust the snakes,

Jaajuus oo somali sheegato baad tihiin. It’s been fun seeing you drop to your knees for Ethiopians to capture your lands today :mjlol: you’re right HSM is not your president, daddy abiy is

I heard farmajo moved to adis abba and declare war on hamza and hassan sheikh

when hassar had the chance he should have slipt him over a banana skin, now he is booty clapping for abiy that adoon Marehan and vowed to destroy somalia

a missed chance, so much for all that fake wadani and build me a house in xamar fake donations

:mjlol:

Why are you running to the darood card? Reer gaajo are alone in this one .Last time I checked you guys are the most hated within darood the least respected by their own kin. MJs & OGS have land they govern and aren’t cucked by other clans and neighbouring country (Ethiopia) if anything mx bring bad omen and imaging to beesha daroood.

@Calaami is normally a good guy, but i think Mx are his reer abti,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A new reality let Hassan and Hamza go to Kismayo and Xamar.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Isaaq people wake up in the morning habaring you guys OGs lay their testicles on y’all forehead and you guys can’t do nothing about it but complain online to each other and hawiye bully your people in almost every region you live in. Tell me again why you believe mx are rated? Does your parents or dabascar feed you false dreams

200w.gif

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
For the rest of us HSM must have Somali troops take over AMISOM and defeat Shabaab by the end of his term.
Yea right 🤣 HSM didnt Do anything his first term, and he won’t the next. The nigga appointed 3 terrorists, one as a religious minister too 🤦 you dont blow up 30 kids and say “this is wrong” you can’t reform these ppl.

now he’s stirring up beef with itoobiya as If he isn’t only the president Of mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.