Ethiopia and Somali Regional president Cagjar plans to annex parts of Somalia to create ‘security buffer zone’

could egypt be funding OLA and TPLF to attack abiy from all sides? using somalia as a staging ground?

what ever happened, Ogadeni sons died, many widows made, many parents lost sons, i dont care who did it, we will catch them isnha Allah on this earth, and if not Allah will deal with them for their evil

OLA works with egypt, that is their choice, but if they have killed Ogadens boys, that would d be terrible for Oromo and OG are neighbours, it will not bode well, last thing Oromo need is an enemy on all sides

work with egypt if you want, but dont get our sons involved or killed, truth will come out insha Allah eventually

now we have captured 200 scum dogs of hell, some oromo, we will not harm them, for Allah blessed the Ogaden Absame ethnic group, we will send them to prison, because we are not barbarians

i have never seen alshaaba attack anywhere with oromo in their ranks, this must be investigated

should we execute the terrorist? or send them to prison?

It's possible Egypt is funding OLA, the same way the European nations funded and fund Ethiopia to, in their words, ''contain Islamism in Sudan and Somalia,'' and for other reasons, such as having access to the resources in what is southern Ethiopia, and to have a client state who will fight their wars in the area, such as when they forced meles zenawi's ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006 to go after the ICU that brought peace to Somalia after a long time.
They, Egypt that is, may be funding TPLF too, but I am not sure how, since Tigray is cut off from bordering any state that could export arms to them, but who knows?

OLA has no reason, no benefit, no incentive to open a war front with somali's or anyone else except for abiy and his allies. I'd also, as you did, advise president mustafa and the ''ogadeni boys,'' not to die to keep abiy and his allies in power.

If anything, those would be poor oromo immigrants, who joined for money or by force, but they ain't OLA members, there is no OLA in Somalia, they are barely in Hararghe for that matter, their main operating areas are in borana, guji, wallaga,...

It's possible Egypt is funding OLA, the same way the European nations funded and fund Ethiopia to, in their words, ''contain Islamism in Sudan and Somalia,'' and for other reasons, such as having access to the resources in what is southern Ethiopia, and to have a client state who will fight their wars in the area, such as when they forced meles zenawi's ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006 to go after the ICU that brought peace to Somalia after a long time.
They, Egypt that is, may be funding TPLF too, but I am not sure how, since Tigray is cut off from bordering any state that could export arms to them, but who knows?

OLA has no reason, no benefit, no incentive to open a war front with somali's or anyone else except for abiy and his allies. I'd also, as you did, advise president mustafa and the ''ogadeni boys,'' not to die to keep abiy and his allies in power.

If anything, those would be poor oromo immigrants, who joined for money or by force, but they ain't OLA members, there is no OLA in Somalia, they are barely in Hararghe for that matter, their main operating areas are in borana, guji, wallaga,...

If the oromo were poor and making and going back home to Nazareth, they would have walked through DDS with no weapons and just plane old civilian clothes, you dont take arms and march through

again you have no evidence, you just accused cagjar with no proof brother, it does work that way

If the oromo were poor and making and going back home to Nazareth, they would have walked through DDS with no weapons and just plane old civilian clothes, you dont take arms and march through

again you have no evidence, you just accused cagjar with no proof brother, it does work that way

I am talking about the ones who allegedly came through Somalia to DDS... They could just be migrants, who were forced, or so desperate for cash that al shabab offered..

what did I accuse him of?

we caught live Oromo speaking their language bro, with ID , are you denying that

also dont expose yourself, i only said something, i did not elaborate it, you went fearful and shot yourself in the foot

come down bro, i will not elaborate its between you and me,

:snoop:

Coming Robert Pattinson GIF by Regal
where did you guys catch oromos in somali region or somalia

Niyow, Joorrey is roughly modern day Badhaadhe district give or take. Ha isceebaynin boowe

All of the land between Jubba and Ganaane (Tana) is called Waamo. Waamo ittself has many regions from Joorre, to Faafi, to Shawaay, to Waasow, to Dhesheeg Waamo, to Lag dheera, to Raama Gudda etc
Ganaane is the name of Juba, not Tana. Remember Luuq Ganaane. Tana is Ganaane maro @Abaq

Intresting both Ganaane & the native namenof Shabelle, Webi, both means river

Trending