Ethiopia and Somali Regional president Cagjar plans to annex parts of Somalia to create ‘security buffer zone’

aah Geeljires !!!
easy to divide and conquer
even a caveman can do it..

simpsons-monkey-knife-fight.gif

Lol, did you forget it was MS who backstabbed him for being a Laangaab.

He is retired now,I would have liked if he freed Sool instead walahi, Kismaayo is long gone, OGadens have already became the majority within the last decade while we were fleeing from there,I lost hope in that animosity/bloodbath filled land, it is cursed place and I argue all Hartis in there to move from there and back to our ancestral land.

Nah, Ogaden lost 7,000 sons fighting from doobley to kismayo and then invited his Harti cousins and gave them mayor, I would rather have Harti in Kismayo then a certain small teeth groups who bring me none stop chaos,

Waachis, dont make me expose you, i have screen shots of messages you sent me on Somnet years ago asking me for something :pachah1:

Horta we know you are a non muslim Oromo Christian mixed with Ahmaar, some think you work for the Ethiopian government

its best you focus on your lands bro, do you a see a somali getting himself involved in oromo affairs?

and why the hell did we capture Oromo fighters fighting for Al-Shabaab last few days? many of the ones we captured were Oromo, no wonder it was easy to defeat them, farmers from Jimma cannot fight well

when did Oromo become al-Shabaab ?

stop sending your terrorist to kill my boys warya waachis and send them to fight ahmaar Faano and liberate Oromia

I already told you, you cannot expose what I openly admit.. I needed help then, and that's about it. I am better off now Alhamdulilah and can help others if need be.

What you know is...nothing. You don't know me, or anything about me, but if you have no fear of Allaah, you may continue to lie and slander me, I am not going to lie about you or slander you.

I stopped commenting, you are the one who quoted my post and brought me back to this post. I made my few comments and left. You are the one who brought me back into the conversation.

Yeah, you are just repeating what Abiy and his ally Mustafa said, that OLA is somehow all the way in Somalia, and crossed over into Somali region with al shabab, which we know will be used to illegally annex parts of Somalia and cause more evil and mischief in the Horn of Africa.
Funny how you *claim* to hate Abiy and his government, yet repeat his lies as truth.

Ain't no farmer from Jimma gonna leave his rich lands to go fight in a desert. You must be insane to believe that even for a millisecond dude.

OLA must be doing well if abiy has to lie and say they are fighting with al shabab, so he can find any excuse to beg the faranji for help

I can focus and comment on what I like dude, and like it or not, your own people's weakness is what led to your neighbors being this bold... under siad barre, who made many mistakes of course, your neighbors were afraid and didn't want problems....
Don’t mention Siad Barre on here, some of these guys still have nightmares and will urinate all over their bedsheets :pachah1:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Nah, Ogaden lost 7,000 sons fighting from doobley to kismayo and then invited his Harti cousins and gave them mayor, I would rather have Harti in Kismayo then a certain small teeth groups who bring me none stop chaos,
Nobody invite me to kismayo i lived in kismayo over 200 years I have family members over 100 years that was born in kismayo what u talking about

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
ICU was crazy chopping hands and those strict punishments would be enforced more on marginalized qabils.

If we were going to have foreign troops we shouldn’t have kicked out America and Europe in 90s, at least they got money and know nation building. Till this day america has 50k soldiers still stationed in Japan. we kicked out cadaan people out for low iq Ugandans and Ethiopians

Don't trigger @Capo_ dee lol

Brother, I was truly disappointed when honest members from here told me Libaax joore is not even an MJ settlement and it is infact and O.G settlement, makes me rethink all the JL harti settlements you claim to be lie.:jcoleno:

Joore is Ras Kamboni, laterally the Badadhe county southern most part that borders Garrisa/Lower Jubba

Joore is a term for a small tiny animal that bites camels and sacks the blood of camels

The MP and governor for Badaadhe, entire degmo has an 3 Maqabul MPs and 1 Cabdalla Tolamoge Ogaden MP since 1960

Libaax and Dalsan are literally robbing us alive online, our Harti brothers live In Kismayo and we all know that, but Joore is Cabdallah Tolamoge Ogaden land

Its not MJ doctrine or culture to lay claim to lay will nilly they o not own, that is B22N culture, Libaax i fear he has ilko yar reer awow

when i asked him where is Joore, dude did not even know, he thought it was part of Kismayo county,

NB: warya @Neero , you can learn a lesson from your brother Manafesto and his wisdom and fairness instead of attacking OG 24/7 bro

Brother anything on the Oceanside jubbadahose 🌊 joore land is from raaskomboni to jilib is settle by Majerteeen you can ask my fallow joore @DalsanJubiland

Masha Allah our Harti brothers get Mps from kismayo and share it with Ogaden

Federal Clan MPs since 1960 till now

Badadhe: Three Maqabul and One Cabdalla MP,

Jamame Two Reer Cabdulle MPs, Two Biomal MPs,

Jilib: Two Reer Cabdulle, One Bah Gerri and One Cawlyahan MP since 1960

Day light dhul boob ina abti

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Joore is Ras Kamboni, laterally the Badadhe county southern most part that borders Garrisa/Lower Jubba

Joore is a term for a small tiny animal that bites camels and sacks the blood of camels

The MP and governor for Badaadhe, entire degmo has an 3 Maqabul MPs and 1 Cabdalla Tolamoge Ogaden MP since 1960

Libaax and Dalsan are literally robbing us alive online, our Harti brothers live In Kismayo and we all know that, but Joore is Cabdallah Tolamoge Ogaden land

Its not MJ doctrine or culture to lay claim to lay will nilly they o not own, that is B22N culture, Libaax i fear he has ilko yar reer awow

when i asked him where is Joore, dude did not even know, he thought it was part of Kismayo county,

NB: warya @Neero , you can learn a lesson from your brother Manafesto and his wisdom and fairness instead of attacking OG 24/7 bro
Keep talking out of ur ass ninyahow 😂
Kuwan maxay yahin are they muqabul or talamoge 🤪

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Masha Allah our Harti brothers Mps from kismayo and share it with Ogaden

Clan MPs since 1960 till now

Badadhe: 3 Maqabul and 1 Cabdalla MP,

Jamame 2 Reer Cabdulle MPs, 2 Biomal MPs,

Jilib: 2 Reer Cabdulle, 1 Bah Gerri and 1 Cawlyahan MP since 1960

Day light dhul boob ina abti

:faysalwtf:
This is fake shit u made up ninyahow
Kismayo district and jilib aniga leeh

Abaq

VIP
alshabaab was asked his clan, he says duuduble

Ogaden officer: duduble ma raxanweyn ba :damn:

reminds of what barre hiraale once told Marehan: one day Ogaden from western Ogadeniya Emay will capture and take back kismayo who have never met anyone outside of Ogaden , It turned out to be true

what clan is duduble horta? which clans make up duduble?

:russ::russ::liberaltears:
I know of OGs who never heard of Darod before they came to the West let alone Duduble and what have you lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
ICU was crazy chopping hands and those strict punishments would be enforced more on marginalized qabils.

If we were going to have foreign troops we shouldn’t have kicked out America and Europe in 90s, at least they got money and know nation building. Till this day america has 50k soldiers still stationed in Japan. we kicked out cadaan people out for low iq Ugandans and Ethiopians

America shouldn’t have made an enemy out of HG. What exactly did they expect.

I do support their nation building efforts now however

Brother anything on the Oceanside jubbadahose 🌊 joore land is from raaskomboni to jilib is settle by Majerteeen you can ask my fallow joore @DalsanJubiland

Joore is Raskambni Garrisa border, just that area , its called joore because the jungle area has a tiny little annoying animal that bites camels and sucks the blood of the camel to the point of death

so this is the reason you dont get camels in lower jubba as a standard because the Joore bug will suck camels to death , so people raise cows instead

Jamame and north to jlib is called Dasheeg Waamo

Waamo proper is land named from Janay Cabdalla to Hagar and Afamdow , that is waamo proepr, Janay Cabdalla named after Cabdalla Ogadne clan

Afmadow named after Halima Afmadow, a young girl who when placing a wood plank pike on the ground to build first house in Afmadow, water gushed out, in 1820 when Mohamed Zubeer conquered Afmadow area, as a result she named was after the land, Halima Afmadow had dark sexy lips, natural cagdheer 1820s style dark lips,

Also Halima Cadey, is named after her, Afmadow city and Halima Cadey in Waamo - Ogadens love their girls.

learn the land you are claiming warya, at least be educated about the land before you will lay false claim to it bro

you just learn the entire history of Jubbaland proper, from a native reer Waamo whose Ogadens ancestors conquered Jubbaland and ruled it as the royal Kings

21st century girls copying Halima Afmadow from 1820s AUN

1659047192171.png