RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I don't talk shit. You do.

chat shit get banged m8
Russ-Troll_medium.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
None look nice to me all carbon copies of Kim it's generic the make up the looks no orginality whatsoever. I would rather a book worm represent women then these airheads

T

thenomadprincess

They don't look like that IRL tho, but they're still beautiful

T

thenomadprincess

I am probably lighter then but you and I speak Arabic you don't see me begging Maghrebis,Yemenis or anyother form of dhegacas.So please exit here if you want to make a "I look North African" thread
REALLY NIGGUH?! :drakewtf: that comment shows how ugly u are

Ofcourse I've taken an extended leave but I still linger and read these pathetic posts. If this is what beuty is I weep is this what women have been reduced to ? No brains incased in that skull ? I weep with sorrow at how far we have regressed.
I miss your pessimistic and serious posts

T

thenomadprincess

Coming from a bucktooth xalimo who is jealous of the Ethiopian queens.....

Don't @ RudeBoi unless you looking to get slapped backhanded across your coal face :birdman:
nah fam, i ain't jealous of my habesha sistas but i just think ur desperate. do u think that those women u posted would look at u twice? ur just a typical farax with lugo basto so your insults don't matter to me :russ:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Coming from a bucktooth xalimo who is jealous of the Ethiopian queens.....

Don't @ RudeBoi unless you looking to get slapped backhanded across your coal face :birdman:
Racism is a vile disease my dear please stop spreading such distastful garbage, be quiet and stop objectifying women they are more than just looks. If you are to shalowly criticise my looks. I don't care ....

RudeBoi

nah fam, i ain't jealous of my habesha sistas but i just think ur desperate. do u think that those women u posted would look at u twice? ur just a typical farax with lugo basto so your insults don't matter to me :russ:
Habesha sisters??? lol to them you are just a coal faced Jilbab wearing backward woman.

I don't even look Somali although I am proud of being fully Isaaq.You would be lucky to have someone who even remotely looked similar to me :kanyeshrug:
Girl prolly got bigger arms than u so be careful:siilaanyolaugh:
Don't mistaken me for yourself warya :mjohreally:

T

thenomadprincess

Habesha sisters??? lol to them you are just a coal faced Jilbab wearing backward woman.

I don't even look Somali although I am proud of being fully Isaaq.You would be lucky to have someone who even remotely looked similar to me :kanyeshrug:

Don't mistaken me for yourself warya :mjohreally:
Wallahi ur a pathetic lowlife LMAO, who is the self hater now that has to highlight how he doesn't look Somali? :ayaanswag: i would rather kill myself than have someone like u, ur probably charcoal urself because only ugly people insult other looks, lowlife skinny futo boy.

RudeBoi

Wallahi ur a pathetic lowlife LMAO, who is the self hater now that has to highlight how he doesn't look Somali? :ayaanswag: i would rather kill myself than have someone like u, ur probably charcoal urself because only ugly people insult other looks, lowlife skinny futo boy.
I love being fullblooded but I'm proud that I dont look like a faraax or Barkhad Abdi.Getting pussy must be really hard for those niggas.

I warned you not to @ me because it can only end one way
58c8d75b107e97052b2ce47d336966fb.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Hes more or less xabashi probably even understand their language whatever it is this nigga lame

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love being fullblooded but I'm proud that I dont look like a faraax or Barkhad Abdi.Getting pussy must be really hard for those niggas.

Coward ! Spitting filth online and hiding behind the comfort of his screen. Your vile racial inferiority complex is seeping out of your soul, be careful what you say your ugly side is beginning to manifest.

T

thenomadprincess

Bruhhh ur comebacks are weak af. keep believing u are better than others, that attitude won't take u far in life. i can bet that u r a nobody IRL but find comfort on the internet. i love that ur trying to make us believe that u get laid, u prob can't even score a tranny. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.