Erivago for CAPITAL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erigavo would make great capital of Somaliland :wow1:

Maasha allaah, I can't get enough of this beauty, :banderas::banderas:
Ocn6MWW.jpg

@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol Get a load of this scared jeegan. He's shaking in his boots in fear of Caare so much that he's already accepted Habar Yonis' right to rule.
:chrisfreshhah:
Don't worry, @TimaJilic. Ceerigabo will be the capital soon.
:trumpsmirk:

Ceerigaabo is Somaliland and it has nothing to with clan. Nigga worry about Tukaraq and Garowe. We are coming to Garowe.

I see you starting excuse to avoid threads like Muuse Bihi and Mohamed Kahin in Tukaraq :mjlol:

Gaas was forced to accept Tukaraq and his lose, nacalaa naagahaa tihiin ku yaal :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

https://www.caasimada.net/xog-gaas-...iiyo-somaliland-iyo-hal-sabab-oo-ku-qasabtay/

https://www.daljir.com/gaas-oo-qara...yo-soomaaliland-iyo-daljir-oo-ogaatay-sabata/

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Saalax Bidaar @Bohol Get a load of this scared jeegan. He's shaking in his boots in fear of Caare so much that he's already accepted Habar Yonis' right to rule.
:chrisfreshhah:
Don't worry, @TimaJilic. Ceerigabo will be the capital soon.
:trumpsmirk:
They already have a right to rule lol, there are many HY is the capital too :mindblown:

You think some toothless colonel rogue wants to rule? He is unhappy with the current government, laakin tell yourself what you want to sleep better at night. :mjlaugh:

Last election:

HY voted waddani 22k in Erigavo
HJ Voted Kulmiye 10500k in Erigavo

If Muse Bihi Was HJ vote would be larger than that for sure.
1Qx32kF.jpg
War niyow in sanaag they didnt vote on tribal lines.
Waxasa wa degmada oo dhan. I have nothing against hj. Laakin wey ku yaryihin magalada.

War niyow in sanaag they didnt vote on tribal lines.
Waxasa wa degmada oo dhan. I have nothing against hj. Laakin wey ku yaryihin magalada.

What you mean ku yar yihiin? I know HY is the majority in Erigavo, but HJ is the second, there's no real census, so no one knows how much.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Stop beating around the bush. Xafada sheeg. Btw all isaaq live northside and westside.

I’m never going to believe a word you say naya neither should anyone in this forum. You still believe Mogadishu has 5 million people. More people than Sydney, Melbourne, st Petersburg, Ankara and kinshasa.
Dumb low is girl don’t quote me again I don’t debate with low IQ people like you

Bohol

VIP
Last election:

HY voted waddani 22k in Erigavo
HJ Voted Kulmiye 10500k in Erigavo

If Muse Bihi Was HJ vote would be larger than that for sure.
1Qx32kF.jpg

Actually that was Harti votes. The mayor of Ceerigaabo district is HY and the vice mayor is Harti.

I’m never going to believe a word you say naya neither should anyone in this forum. You still believe Mogadishu has 5 million people. More people than Sydney, Melbourne, st Petersburg, Ankara and kinshasa.
Dumb low is girl don’t quote me again I don’t debate with low IQ people like you
I love when people talk shit. Hj dont have a single neighborhood in erigabo. Remember no tribe lives together. Banadir has a pop of 3.5 million. Add all th idps and it really isnt a stretch. Dont restort to name calling. Magalada maadan tegin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts