Eritrean Somalis???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut me down again? Well, there is a first time for everything :russ:

I'll admit I only quickly scanned his post and may have missed some points, but lets address your arguements:

1. First off, SOME Saho are Gadubirsi. Only some, so you're wrong there. They are their own standalone ethnicity.

2. There is a sub clan of Dhulbante called Odalaa. The name might be a coincidence, but that needs to be investigated further.

If they (Odalaa Rendille's) are claiming Somali, then I will take their word for it.

3. Yes, some Afar clans are Dir but there is at least ONE Warsangeli sub clan that is now Afar. They are returning to their roots

4. You're right, not all Somali's are nomads but 90%+ are nomads. Even your sub clan are recent farmers sxb. Somali's are associated with a nomadic lifestyle, you can't seperate the two.

How can you even try to dispute that? Are you arguing for the sake of arguing?
Seems like you have a mixture from the north.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Shut me down again? Well, there is a first time for everything :russ:

I'll admit I only quickly scanned his post and may have missed some points, but lets address your arguements:

1. First off, SOME Saho are Gadubirsi. Only some, so you're wrong there. They are their own standalone ethnicity.

2. There is a sub clan of Dhulbante called Odalaa. The name might be a coincidence, but that needs to be investigated further.

If they (Odalaa Rendille's) are claiming Somali, then I will take their word for it.

3. Yes, some Afar clans are Dir but there is at least ONE Warsangeli sub clan that is now Afar. They are returning to their roots

4. You're right, not all Somali's are nomads but 90%+ are nomads. Even your sub clan are recent farmers sxb. Somali's are associated with a nomadic lifestyle, you can't seperate the two.

How can you even try to dispute that? Are you arguing for the sake of arguing?

Naaya you're unknowledgeable what you are saying. You don't have a fucking clue so I'll gladly educate you.

1. I did state that before a certain clan among Saho has Gadabursi origin but none of them has Darood origin so I was correct on that and you Luna was agreeing that bullshit with him so you congratulation of making a fool out of yourself.

2. Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo than us Somalis and you saying they have Dhulobahante origin is totally shambolic. They have none, quit begging them.

3. Warsangali are claiming this Afar clan because it has a similar name but studies have shown that only Somali origin Afar has within its branches are Dir only. What the hell is Darood doing in the red sea or in the Awash river? Gosh you are stupid!

4. Are Rahanweyn traditionally nomads? They've always been farmers, only mirifle branch practise nomadism. Stop arguing on something you don't know about!

5. Darood and Habashi Jeberti have nothing to do with each other. Darood are the fake jeberti while real jeberti went to the red sea. Stop claiming highland jeberti history please.

6. Quit your Darood revisionism. If what you're saying is true, I dare you to pull out a source or STFU! When it comes to history, I don't play. Like I said, I dare you to pull out a source.

P.S stop slandering me just because I am being historically accurate, I have no hatred in my heart. You are mixing highland Jeberti oral tradition with Darood Somalis. Do you see how ignorant you sound?

Last edited:
Naaya you're unknowledgeable what you are saying. You don't have a fucking clue so I'll gladly educate you.

1. I did state that before a certain clan among Saho has Gadabursi origin but none of them has Darood origin so I was correct on that and you Luna was agreeing that bullshit with him so you congratulation of making a fool out of yourself.

2. Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo than us Somalis and you saying they have Dhulobahante origin is totally shambolic. They have none, quit begging them.

3. Warsangali are claiming this Afar clan because it has a similar name but studies have shown that only Somali origin Afar has within its branches are Dir only. What the hell is Darood doing in the red sea or in the Awash river? Gosh you are stupid!

4. Are Rahanweyn traditionally nomads? They've always been farmers, only mirifle branch practise nomadism. Stop arguing on something you don't know about!

5. Quit your Darood revisionism. If what you're saying is true, I dare you to pull out a source or STFU! When it comes to history, I don't play.
Darood this, Darood that. I bet you foam at the mouth and overheat when you hear Darood. Did a Darood kid bully you growing up or something? :chrisfreshhah:

95%+ of what he said in this one post was correct. Less than 50%+ of what you say on the regular is correct :mjlol: Thats just sad walaalo

1. Neither him nor myself said Saho are Darood. You can't read either:dead:

2 If that subclan claims Somali origin, who am I to take it away from them? It may or may not be true. Who knows and furthermore, who cares?

3. What studies are you mentioning? These people speak Afar and know their lineage. Don't tell people what they are. Walahi, you're a jackass

4. There you go. 90%+ of Somali's are nomads. You just proved my point sxb by saying only a sub set of Rahanweyene are farmers (first thing you got right so far).

5. You say Darood so much, it might your final word instead of the shahadah :comeon:

You are sick, cuqdadlow!
Lool its all good I think you're probably the only one on here with shisheeye abtiyaal I'm kinda in bred
My family is pretty diverse. We have every qabil in it alhamdulilah.
I'm guessing you're reer Gedo. They're the most inbred imo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Darood this, Darood that. I bet you foam at the mouth and overheat when you hear Darood. Did a Darood kid bully you growing up or something? :chrisfreshhah:

95%+ of what he said in this one post was correct. Less than 50%+ of what you say on the regular is correct :mjlol: Thats just sad walaalo
Neither him nor myself said Saho are Darood. You can't read either:dead:

2 If that subclan claims Somali origin, who am I to take it away from them? It may or may not be true. Who knows and furthermore, who cares?

3. What studies are you mentioning? These people speak Afar and know their lineage. Don't tell people what they are. Walahi, you're a jackass

4. There you go. 90%+ of Somali's are nomads. You just proved my point sxb by saying only a sub set of Rahanweyene are farmers (first thing you got right so far).

5. You say Darood so much, it might your final word instead of the shahadah :comeon:

You are sick, cuqdadlow!

So just because I am being historically accurate means I hate Daroods? Where did I bash Daroods here? I was simply correcting him naaya. Re-read what I said, you didn't catch everything I said which I already covered you and you still failed to provide sources so you failed this debate already. I've debunked all MARAQ DIGAAG said, let's not lie to ourselves. There is a reason why he was silent on this.

1. Just remember he's mixing highland jeberti history with Darood Somalis. Highland Jeberti has more connection with Afars and Sahos than Darood Somalis so he was actually claiming oral traditions of highland jeberti and you fools claimed their tradition just because they are jeberti.
:dead:

2. I've told you this multiple times Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo which is far distant cousins. They have nothing to do with us Somalis, they split with us three thousand years ago. Stop claiming these folks naaya.
:draketf:

3. For the last time, majority of Somalis today are urban dwellers with a minority of farmers, nomads and coastal people. Just correcting your bullshit there.
:kanyeshrug:

Afars are actually the most related Cushite to Somalis compared to other Cushitic groups. We both came from a single sub sub sub branch of the eastern Cushitic family.

Tigray are Ethio-Semitic people (Habesha) so they are no way closer to Afar. Heck, a northern Cushite like Beja is closer to Afar an eastern Cushite than they are with the Ethio-Semitic groups.[/QU

every habesha(and some Yemeni) clans have Cushitic origin.

j1 does not = Semitic

the omatics also carry j1, but that doesn't make them Semitic

the j1 haplogroup is from around the caucus(Anatolia)

if the horn and Yemen were j1 by origin, then we would see different types of j1 lineages but we dont.

So just because I am being historically accurate means I hate Daroods? Where did I bash Daroods here? I was simply correcting him naaya. Re-read what I said, you didn't catch everything I said which I already covered you and you still failed to provide sources so you failed this debate already. I've debunked all MARAQ DIGAAG said, let's not lie to ourselves. There is a reason why he was silent on this.

1. Just remember he's mixing highland jeberti history with Darood Somalis. Highland Jeberti has more connection with Afars and Sahos than Darood Somalis so he was actually claiming oral traditions of highland jeberti and you fools claimed their tradition just because they are jeberti.
:dead:

2. I've told you this multiple times Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo which is far distant cousins. They have nothing to do with us Somalis, they split with us three thousand years ago. Stop claiming these folks naaya.
:draketf:

3. For the last time, majority of Somalis today are urban dwellers with a minority of farmers, nomads and coastal people. Just correcting your bullshit there.
:kanyeshrug:
You are purposefully obtuse, sir. I really hope you don't think you look smart for being so dumb.

I can't help someone who has their fingers in their ears, their eyes closed and has af weyn oo iska furan.

You have an obsession. Darood baa ku seexada oo kusoo kacdhaa.
The reason he probably didn't reply to you is
1) he wasn't talking to you in the first place
2) You are a compulsive liar and have an obsession with Darood
3) You are unhinged

He knew you were a waste of time.

Ramadaan wayee, focus on other things :camby:

Afars are actually the most related Cushite to Somalis compared to other Cushitic groups. We both came from a single sub sub sub branch of the eastern Cushitic family.

Tigray are Ethio-Semitic people (Habesha) so they are no way closer to Afar. Heck, a northern Cushite like Beja is closer to Afar an eastern Cushite than they are with the Ethio-Semitic groups.

every habesha(and some Yemeni) clans have Cushitic origin.

j1 does not = Semitic

the omatics also carry j1, but that doesn't make them Semitic

the j1 haplogroup is from around the caucus(Anatolia)

if the horn and Yemen were j1 by origin, then we would see different types of j1 lineages but we dont.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are purposefully obtuse, sir. I really hope you don't think you look smart for being so dumb.

I can't help someone who has their fingers in their ears, their eyes closed and has af weyn oo iska furan.

You have an obsession. Darood baa ku seexada oo kusoo kacdhaa.
The reason he probably didn't reply to you is
1) he wasn't talking to you in the first place
2) You are a compulsive liar and have an obsession with Darood
3) You are unhinged

He knew you were a waste of time.

Ramadaan wayee, focus on other things :camby:

tenor.gif

Everything I said was historically accurate. Not one thing I ever lied wallahi and you know it's true. Now after I cornered you with facts and told you to provide some sources, you began crying like a little by insulting me and not providng the actual sources I told you before meaning you are the compulsive liar here that is slandering me just because you don't have evidence to proof your points and you know that doesn't work with me. All those insults you said to me was actually referring to yourself actually times 5x.

MARAQ DIGAAG mostly gets along with me but whenever I corner him like this. He stays silent because he can't prove his points because I corrected him and sometimes he admits it unlike you. Since you're a qabilist with an agenda.

Where did insult Darood here? I was historically being accurate, those are the two. There is a reason why women should not participate in history section because they're too emotional like you.

Let me rephrase every facts I said.

1. MARAQ DIGAAG was mixing Jeberti highland oral tradition and said it was a connection with Darood Somalis just because they both claim Jeberti.

Sorry no, that's not how the world works. :mjlol:Stop claiming their connection with Afar and Saho you delusional dullard woman. :russ:

2_eid-pic-women-e1454367005711.jpg

2. Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo than us Somalis meaning they are a very far distant cousin that are native to Lake of Turkana in Kenya. They have nothing to do with us Somalis and I told you before show me a source where they have Dhulobahante origins or shut the f*ck up!

Check the source naaya. Rendille are genetically completely different from us Somalis and if you don't know how genetics don't work then don't debate me since you are intellectually inferior. Here: http://ihi.eprints.org/1568/1/Sarah_A._Tishkoff.pdf

3. Don't waste my time again if you don't provide evidences like me or shut the f*ck up. I haven't got time for ignorant naayas like yourself.
:camby:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Everything I said was historically accurate. Not one thing I ever lied wallahi and you know it's true. Now after I cornered you with facts and told you to provide some sources, you began crying like a little by insulting me and not providng the actual sources I told you before meaning you are the compulsive liar here that is slandering me just because you don't have evidence to proof your points and you know that doesn't work with me. All those insults you said to me was actually referring to yo actually times 5x.

MARAQ DIGAAG mostly gets along with me but whenever I corner him like this. He stays silent because he can't prove his points because I corrected him and sometimes he admits it unlike you. Since you're a qabilist with an agenda.

Where did insult Darood here? I was historically being accurate, those are the two. There is a reason why women should not participate in history section because they're too emotional like you.

Let me rephrase every facts I said.

1. MARAQ DIGAAG was mixing Jeberti highland oral tradition and said it was a connection with Darood Somalis just because they both claim Jeberti.

Sorry no, that's not how the world works. :mjlol:Stop claiming their connection with Afar and Saho you delusional dullard woman. :russ:

2_eid-pic-women-e1454367005711.jpg

2. Rendille have genetically been proven to be closer to Sidamo than us Somalis meaning they are a very far distant cousin that are native to Lake of Turkana in Kenya. They have nothing to do with us Somalis and I told you before show me a source where they have Dhulobahante origins or shut the f*ck up!

Check the source naaya. Rendille are genetically completely different from us Somalis and if you don't know how genetics don't work then don't debate me since you are intellectually inferior. Here: http://ihi.eprints.org/1568/1/Sarah_A._Tishkoff.pdf

3. Don't waste my time again if you don't provide evidences like me or shut the f*ck up. I haven't got time for ignorant naayas like yourself.
:camby:
Waryaa, you're legit deficient in every way. :faysalwtf:
Orod caano geel isku daweey Illahay amarkiis aad ku ficnaatid.
Beenta iyo xasarada baa ka shaqeysaa and you're not even good at it :russ:
I feel very sorry for you and I hope you don't argue with people like this irl because you'd get wrecked (as usual):trumpsmirk:

Btw Cursing at a girl online does not make you more of a man. Rag ma tihid, naag na ma tihid. Bal ii sheeg waxaad tahay. Yaab iyo fajac :yacadiim:

@tesfey67n what do you know about Eritrea Jeberti's?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Waryaa, you're legit deficient in every way. :faysalwtf:
Orod caano geel isku daweey Illahay amarkiis aad ku ficnaatid.
Beenta iyo xasarada baa ka shaqeysaa and you're not even good at it :russ:
I feel very sorry for you and I hope you don't argue with people like this irl because you'd get wrecked (as usual):trumpsmirk:

You stupid ! Once again you use insults rather than countering my actual arguement. Sorry, your hominem tactics don't work on me. You didn't provide any sources to back up your claim while I did and after I removed all the Darood links and now you are crying from the inside. I can feel it but that doesn't mean I hate darood, it just means I don't like revisionism. I do it to all clans because I love history.

Stop describing your own deficiencies, I'm 100% healthy everywhere alhamdulillah. You're just mad that I debunked all your lies. I don't care, if you insult me and slander me then I will insult you back with no mercy, remember gender equality!

Yes, I do real life debates and won a lot in my campus, mashallah but stop diverting the topic.

How can I be lying when I provided sources? Listen, I told before don't quote me if you don't bring sources or shut the f*ck up since you are a simpleton dullard dolt.

Last edited:
You stupid ! Once again you use insults rather than countering my actual arguement. You didn't provide any sources to back up your claim while I did and after I removed all the Darood links and now you are crying from the inside. I can feel it but that doesn't mean I hate darood, it just means I don't like revisionism. I do it to all clans because I love history.

Stop describing your own deficiencies, I'm 100% healthy everywhere alhamdulillah. You're just mad that I debunked all your lies.

How can I be lying when I provided sources? Listen, I told before don't quote me if you don't bring sources or shut the f*ck up since you are a simpleton dullard dolt.
Gets upset over insults --> proceeds to call opponent a "stupid (in ramadan haha) and uses Meriam Webster for 18th century insults. Haye Shakespeare, I can tell you're very triggered, don't loose your sawm over little old me.
Come back when you aren't so emotional :mjlol:
As a token for my appreciation, I will gift you with this gem:

Macsalama Mr/Ms, NoFactz

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Gets upset over insults --> proceeds to call opponent a "stupid (in ramadan haha) and uses Meriam Webster for 18th century insults. Haye Shakespeare, I can tell you're very triggered, don't loose your sawm over little old me.
Come back when you aren't so emotional :mjlol:
As a token for my appreciation, I will gift you with this gem:

Macsalama Mr/Ms, NoFactz

giphy.gif

Nice way of diverting the topic. At the end of the day you lost the debate since you failed to provide the sources while I provided factual evidences so yes I continued to spiting factz all the way while you didn't. I also told you before don't quote me again if you don't provide sources to back up your lying claim that I previously debunked.

Lastly, I don't care, if you insult me and slander me then I will insult you back with no mercy. Remember gender equality!
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts