Eritrean guy calls Somali girls 'animals' and they all like his comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali Women :it0tdo8:, it's time we protected our women from insults, when we devalue ourselves in front of ajnabis (haliimo vs faraxs), they see it as a personal invite to join the negative exchanges. Let us instead uplift one another my brothers and sisters :)

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
8057.jpg

I like Somali grils tbh, but the ones on twitter are loud and dumb!

PrOpS tO tHe eRitrEaN bRothER
You’re also disrespecting Somali women doqonyahow :faysalwtf:if you want to defend us go on Twitter with your fake nationalistic accounts and attack him. No ones stopping you :abuxyga:

Props to the Eritrean brother.
:mjkkk:

Abdis, I've realised that Somali women shouldn't be treated with respect like other women.
Somali women are a different breed altogether.
I can't take a Somali woman seriously and respect her kkkkkkkk
:ohlord:

@Factz
@Abdalla
@Dalmoor
@geeljire madaxweyne
@World
@Ferrari
@Bohol
@R.Kelly
@Suldaanka

The one thing that bothers me with Somali guys is that they will argue all the time ''We are miskeen, we aint like arabs who beat yall etc''. Which is retarded cuz being miskeen is not a good thing and it's the single thing that sets you up for disrespect. Somali niggas simp these chicks and let them run shit and allow themselves to be used as disposable resources.:meleshame:

The one thing that bothers me with Somali guys is that they will argue all the time ''We are miskeen, we aint like arabs who beat yall etc''. Which is retarded cuz being miskeen is not a good thing and it's the single thing that sets you up for disrespect. Somali niggas simp these chicks and let them run shit and allow themselves to be used as disposable resources.:meleshame:

The prophet Muhammad SAW treated his wives with love and care, in this day and age insecure "males" would call even SAW's behavior as "simp" like.

Some of you need to learn what being a man is and no, it's not abusing your strength, power and responsibilities.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the difference between Somali women and Somali men.

Yes we might diss Somali men, make jokes about them being deadbeats, their bodies, their useless demeanors but we never let an ajnabi woman get comfortable around us to diss Somali men.

But Somali men will smile and agree when an ajnabi man disrespects Somali women.

That's the reason why this cycle continues. Bunch of cucks who can't stand up to others have replaced the rageedis of Somali men.

You all disgust me.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When an ethnic group does not have strong men, every vulture feels comfortable to attack.

Somali men must defend Somali women.

It is your role as a man to be a protective provider.

Don't care? Don't be surprised when people bully YOUR own female family member because they see Somalis as easy targets.

Grow a pair.
You make demand but provide no value. I don't why we must protect you for free or is it because you are incapable? Because it's are role? You don't play yours. Times have changed what do we get in return?

I never understand this mindset

my dude go back to 4chan

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When an ethnic group does not have strong men, every vulture feels comfortable to attack.

Don't care? Don't be surprised when people bully YOUR own female family member because they see Somalis as easy targets.

Grow a pair.

Why protecting people that I don't know? It's not my duty to protect a stranger.
My family first, my parents and then my friends. Somali women in the west are strong enough as they are now joining feminists of the West.
Strong,independent, black somali women :gaasdrink:
It is not men's job to protect feminists:siilaanyosmile:

Why protecting people that I don't know? It's not my duty to protect a stranger.
My family first, my parents and then my friends. Somali women in the west are strong enough as they are now joining feminists of the West.
Strong,independent, black somali women :gaasdrink:
It is not men's job to protect feminists:siilaanyosmile:
I dont even claim Somali women as "my own". If she aint my sister it aint my business.:kanyeshrug:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I dont even claim Somali women as "my own". If she aint my sister it aint my business.:kanyeshrug:

Same. We share the same ethnic group but we are not related, i'm not even muslim. I like making jokes on this forum but in real life i don't care about halimos. They are free to live their lives!
As long as they aren't bothering my family/me.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is the difference between Somali women and Somali men.

Yes we might diss Somali men, make jokes about them being deadbeats, their bodies, their useless demeanors but we never let an ajnabi woman get comfortable around us to diss Somali men.

But Somali men will smile and agree when an ajnabi man disrespects Somali women.

That's the reason why this cycle continues. Bunch of cucks who can't stand up to others have replaced the rageedis of Somali men.

You all disgust me.
you don’t have a clue about men do you? we have big big egos especially somali men,when you somali women embarrass us and diss us on Twitter it’s equivalent to spitting in our faces in front of the whole world when you destroy your men’s pride so publicly don’t expect any sympathy or remorse

PrOpS tO tHe eRitrEaN bRothER
You’re also disrespecting Somali women doqonyahow :faysalwtf:if you want to defend us go on Twitter with your fake nationalistic accounts and attack him. No ones stopping you :abuxyga:

Why should I defend you?

Y'all have him likes after he dissed you.

Somali women are another breed.

Grow a pair.

The few Somali men that would defend you stopped.

And the reason is simple. Why would a Somali guy defend women who constantly bash him on Twitter just to get ratings from ajnabi.

Are you seriously mentally retarded to assume that we should defend you when you insult us day and night on Twitter.

Just type in 'Somali men' or 'Somali guys' on Twitter and see the amount of abuse Somali women give the guys.

The reality is... Somali women are another breed. They don't deserve respect and love. They function better when you insult them, disrespect them and look down on them. Sorry to say that... But that's reality.

Since when did we become cucks and allow random ajnabis to diss somali men and women... :francis:

You're allowing very vocal xalimos on twitter cloud your vision on somali women which is very sad

90% of Xalimos who are very loud and have an agenda. I think that's a cause for concern. Your maiima it seem as if it's just noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts