Eritrea is my favourite country in the Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Eritrea is even worse than Somalia. Their GDP is lower, their health is lower.
And 60% of its people are on the move daily. I wouldn't be surprised if the President was the only person in Asmara
:chrisfreshhah::dead: True! I heard their cyclists defected to Ethiopia - how much money is China pumping into Ethiopia tolow. Billions in exchange for food? This has always been for Ogaden's oil supply.

To answer your question...he's banned and i have no interest in rape or drinking.#

You can cry rape and derailment all you want :hahaidiot:

S

Shamis

I don't drink - I feel guilty that I'm addicted to caffeine.

I'm black:
images

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Lol @ praising one of the most repressive states in the world. Eritrea is commonly referred to as the "North Korea of Africa" and with good reason. The totalitarian and isolationist nature of the country has led it to being very poor with no investment whatsoever. Poverty is rife as there are no opportunities, leading the youth to lose hope for their future. Instead, they are conscripted into the military. The vast majority of Africans risking their lives in the arduous trek to Europe are Eritreans looking to escape Isaias Afewerki's despotic regime. Even players of the Eritrean national football team have refused to return to their country and have been given asylum in Botswana.

Eritrea is Somalia's worst enemy as it has been funding extremist groups in Somalia since the 1990s. They even hosted the terrorist Hassan Dahir Aweys in Asmara for several years. They do this to counter Ethiopia's support for Somalia's fragile federal government. Eritrea is a pariah state with few allies. The brutal EPLF regime must be toppled as they undermine peace and stability in the region.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I like Eritreans but it's a repressive country. They flee across the Mediterranean sea in shocking numbers, and unfortunately face inhumane atrocities at the hands of sub human Arab parasites on the way..

Eritrean football players had a game in Botswana recently and their players disappeared form the hotel and claimed asylum in Botswana. And it's the first time that has happened.

Asmara is clean and neat but what good is that if you are oppressed and have no freedom.

I'd rather live in SL or PL than Eritrea.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The dictator over there started it pretty admirable but has morphed into a complete xoolo.

What I loved from his earlier actions:

Refused UN hand outs and ordered his people to produce their own food bc he figured these maize being flooded in his market is only making the country perpetually reliant. It usually handicapped a lot of African countries

He used prisoners to build national infrastructure.

Has brought down infant mortality equal to an advanced country.

Kept the country amazingly clean

What I dislike about him

He has not tabs formed from the micro management of his days as a rebel leader

He is stubborn and stoic.

He is paranoid.

Needlessly used his young man to die a suicidal war with bigger Ethiopia in the late 90s

Couldn't maneuver through international relations. Made enemies easily and brought sanctions on his tiny country.

Tight grip on his people in a digital world where the young man of Eritrea can see the life led by fellow Eritreans in the diaspora

:dzmxmmb:

The power of Western media at full display here. As I stated earlier, Eritrea is demonized much like Iran for example due to them following their own development plan free of Western interest.

This North Korea Africa is a myth. Anyone and any media organization can come to Eritrea but must be free of bias. How is Eritrea the North Korea of Africa when Ethiopia and many other countries in Africa apply the same law as the Eritreans. In Ethiopia for example, no media organization nor NGO can visit the Somali region. Ethiopia and Eritrea are the same coin but different sides.

A lot of what claimed about Eritrea is straight lies. Remember 2000 Eritreans troops in Xamar in 2006? Anyone ever produce a shred of evidence? Eritrea supporting groups in Somalia? Anyone else produce evidences? Remember those plan cargoes bringing weapons into Somalia and everyone claimed it was Eritrea? How does a small population have the ability fund and finance numerous groups in the Horn? Oh, how could I forget the Iranian and Israeali military base in Eritrea? And today they claiming Eritrea is loaning military port to the UAE. Defection again routinely happens, Eritrea isn’t the only nation that does this. Late last year two Mi 35 Attack Helicopter were hijacked by their Ethiopian pilot and landed in Eritrea and defected. LOL

All these accusations against Eritrea are a lie. They the West and Arabs cannot accept a truly independent free African nation; the Sudanese and Yemenis are licking their wounds messing with Eritrea.

Yes, Eritrea produces economics migrants. But so do many other African nations. Ethiopia even with its economic growth produces thousands of economic migrants who try to make it to Europe and the Arabia. Look at the treatment of Ethiopians in the gulf. Also a lot of these so-called Eritreans coming to Europe are Ethiopians.

In the long run, men like Mugabe and Afwerki will be vindicated

Lol @ praising one of the most repressive states in the world. Eritrea is commonly referred to as the "North Korea of Africa" and with good reason. The totalitarian and isolationist nature of the country has led it to being very poor with no investment whatsoever. Poverty is rife as there are no opportunities, leading the youth to lose hope for their future. Instead, they are conscripted into the military. The vast majority of Africans risking their lives in the arduous trek to Europe are Eritreans looking to escape Isaias Afewerki's despotic regime. Even players of the Eritrean national football team have refused to return to their country and have been given asylum in Botswana.

Eritrea is Somalia's worst enemy as it has been funding extremist groups in Somalia since the 1990s. They even hosted the terrorist Hassan Dahir Aweys in Asmara for several years. They do this to counter Ethiopia's support for Somalia's fragile federal government. Eritrea is a pariah state with few allies. The brutal EPLF regime must be toppled as they undermine peace and stability in the region.
Kenya

Where the Bantu slaps the Somalis :damn:
Where the Indians slap the Bantu :drakelaugh:
Where the Whites slap the Indians :mjlaugh:

Kenya is a model Africans shouldn’t follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.