Eritrea is my favourite country in the Horn

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa.
The government kills its people. And governs with an iron fist.
Everyone is enrolled in the military, no one can leave the country. Even their football team received protection multiple times. This even happened this year.
Eritrea and Somalia should work together since we share common goals. Hence Kenya and Ethiopia alliance.
Making a defense pact with Eritrea is a must.
Although the government right now has to go.

I can't believe I'm seeing fellow Somalis bootyclapping for Eritreans. :kanyehmm:

Don't you guys know that Eritrea is partially responsible for funding Warlords and Militias in Somalia during the civil war and now giving ammunition to Al-kebaab?

S

Shamis

Whats the point of fighting for freedom for 30 years, countless martyrs and then you give up at the last leg? Fight til all of Eritrea is free and you have control over your resources otherwise you become a hell hole third world country for life.

S

Shamis

I can't believe I'm seeing fellow Somalis bootyclapping for Eritreans. :kanyehmm:

Don't you guys know that Eritrea is partially responsible for funding Warlords and Militias in Somalia during the civil war and now giving ammunition to Al-kebaab?

Ethiopian lies. Thumma wallahi I know exactly where Al Kabab get their stuff and its not Eritrea. They're doing two birds with one stone with that one. Afewerki is like Castro.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Aduunyo xaalkaa ba'a! @Shamis called a habashi looking idiot last night when she was mistakenly angry with me ...

:francis::eminemdamn::mjcry::meleshame: She used the best insult in her boorso...what an insult ...I don't know how on earth I look like a Hebashi

S

SOMACOON

Eritrea is a poor state that can barely take care of its needs.
It doesn't have the money to support gorilla groups.
Ethiopia plays an important role in degrading Eritrea as a whole.
They claim most gorilla groups are trained and assisted by Eritrea. This is being done simply because Ethiopia considers Eritrea a threat. You must understand Al shabaab and Ethiopia work together. This is why the Shabaab leave a village before the Ethiopians arrive. Same for the Ethiopians migrating when the Shabaabs are on the road. Not a single blast in Addis, not a single Habash coon dead by the hands of terror. Yet people seem to overlook whos funding the Shabaabs.
The Arabs brought Al Qaida, and sent the Ethiopians in because both share a common goal. Eritrea is not to blame.

Eritrea is a poor state that can barely take care of its needs.
It doesn't have the money to support gorilla groups.
Ethiopia plays an important role in degrading Eritrea as a whole.
They claim most gorilla groups are trained and assisted by Eritrea. This is being done simply because Ethiopia considers Eritrea a threat. You must understand Al shabaab and Ethiopia work together. This is why the Shabaab leave a village before the Ethiopians arrive. Same for the Ethiopians migrating when the Shabaabs are on the road. Not a single blast in Addis, not a single Habash coon dead by the hands of terror. Yet people seem to overlook whos funding the Shabaabs.
The Arabs brought Al Qaida, and sent the Ethiopians in because both share a common goal. Eritrea is not to blame.
Both Ethiopia and Eritrea are using Somalia as a battleground for their proxy wars.www.cfr.org/somalia/ethiopia-eritrea-proxy-war-somalia-risks-broader-regional-conflict-warns-new-council-report/p12216

S

Shamis

Kabaab and the Arabisation of Somalia - someone needs to write about that.

S

SOMACOON

Somalia must cut direct connections with the Arab world.
What have they done for the Somali people in the last 20 years?
Let me rephrase, what have Arabs done for their own brothers in Palestine?
These people are chasing money, and chasing the grind. While we think every Arab is loyal to Somalia.
They arm Al shabaab, fund Ethiopia. Divide Somalis, and want nothing but chaos for us.

S

SOMACOON

We outta shoot the Yemanis in Somaliland and Puntland who arrived as refugees.

S

Shamis

Aduunyo xaalkaa ba'a! @Shamis called a habashi looking idiot last night when she was mistakenly angry with me ...

:francis::eminemdamn::mjcry::meleshame: She used the best insult in her boorso...what an insult ...I don't know how on earth I look like a Hebashi

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You don't look Habeshi. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry

S

Shamis

We outta shoot the Yemanis in Somaliland and Puntland who arrived as refugees.

Saudi did that to flood us with Arabs. In a little bit you'll see Somalis being discriminated against for jobs in their own country.

S

Shamis

For a moment I suffered great low self-esteem:banderas::banderas:

I was just being as man as I could be but its far from the truth - I thought you'd hurt a girls feelings, I was a fool menace, a fool! I'm sorry my handsome brother who is lookalike of Hamza Mohamed.

I'm quite fond of Eritrean people.

They're very good people wallahi, with a proud culture and customs. We Somalis can learn a lot from them.

S

SOMACOON

Saudi did that to flood us with Arabs. In a little bit you'll see Somalis being discriminated against for jobs in their own country.

Iran?
I thought both powers were in search of more power?
I don't think the Saudis could simply hand over Somalia.

S

Shamis

f*ck this puppetry Somalia - become Eritrea and North Korea already.

S

SOMACOON

f*ck this puppetry Somalia - become Eritrea and North Korea already.

Eritrea is even worse than Somalia. Their GDP is lower, their health is lower.
And 60% of its people are on the move daily. I wouldn't be surprised if the President was the only person in Asmara

@Shamis really? Its like someone liking games posts when he threatened to rape you.

Think walal. Use your brain. You can take back your like too

Status
Not open for further replies.