Erdogan wins re-election

Erdogan has ruled for 2 decades so far and may his rule continue. May the Sultan of Turkiye live king.
Happy The King GIF by Game of Thrones
Isn’t he a dictator?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Isn’t he a dictator?
No, the opposition are jackals talking about democracy and human rights in every breath while trying to ensure that some of the most oppressed people(Syrians) are sent back into the meat grinder, and getting upset when democratic processes don’t give them the results they want.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Kılıçdaroğlu thought he was Erdogan. That he could use his will to power to dominate and force the opposition behind him. Instead he wiped out their careers in politics for good.

Erdogan is probably the greatest politician alive and will go down as the top 3 greatest politicians of the 21st century. He is a political beast. He has taken on everyone and won every single time. He has the Mandate of Heaven.
1684153646041.png

No, the opposition are jackals talking about democracy and human rights in every breath while trying to ensure that some of the most oppressed people(Syrians) are sent back into the meat grinder, and getting upset when democratic processes don’t give them the results they want.
You deny that Erdogan is authoritarian?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Kılıçdaroğlu thought he was Erdogan. That he could use his will to power to dominate and force the opposition behind him. Instead he wiped out their careers in politics for good.

Erdogan is probably the greatest politician alive and will go down as the top 3 greatest politicians of the 21st century. He is a political beast. He has taken on everyone and won every single time. He has the Mandate of Heaven.
View attachment 273006
From Mayor to Inmate to Prime Minister to President.

The life of Erdogan.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

View attachment 273006

Turkish citizens are struggling in inflation and had their currency go from 1 dollar- 4 liras to 1 dollar - 20 liras. Its only muslim people from outside of turkey like you guys who love him because they see him as a some kind of prophet for some reason (I think turkish tv shows are to blame). I don't know why Erdogan doesn't colonize muslim struggling nations at this point. Pakistan, Somalia, Syria and Afghanistan would make him president by vote !

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Turkish citizens are struggling in inflation and had their currency go from 1 dollar- 4 liras to 1 dollar - 20 liras. Its only muslim people from outside of turkey like you guys who love him because they see him as a some kind of prophet for some reason (I think turkish tv shows are to blame). I don't know why Erdogan doesn't colonize muslim struggling nations at this point. Pakistan, Somalia, Syria and Afghanistan would make him president by vote !
Everyone is looking out for their own interests and so are Turkish citizens it's why he is ahead in the vote.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I live in turkey you retard

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
this is more than an election for the turks, whichever side they choose.

if erdogan wins again, it is the end of the old turkey forever, he will be the new founder of a more islamic oriented country with very limited civil liberties :manny::manny:
How come you came up to this conclusion?

How come you came up to this conclusion?
because is the truth. Erdogan went from parliamentary prime minister with limited powers to president of the republic with powers like ataturk. the country's institutions are being filled with loyalists and he has a powerful patronage network to back him up. i can say with great certainty, that as along as Erdogan decides to run, the opposition are doomed to loose.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They’ve been complaining since elections started with the rampant Islamists who view Erdogan as a prophet, supporting him with full force even though they aren’t Turkish. I feel bad for them, they got bad luck. He destroyed their entire economic system and led their currency to skyrocket in his charge. I’ve been seeing them be racist on Twitter and TikTok, these pan muslims won’t catch the hints:drakelaugh:

They’ve been complaining since elections started with the rampant Islamists who view Erdogan as a prophet, supporting him with full force even though they aren’t Turkish. I feel bad for them, they got bad luck. He destroyed their entire economic system and led their currency to skyrocket in his charge. I’ve been seeing them be racist on Twitter and TikTok, these pan muslims won’t catch the hints:drakelaugh:
imagine seeing your economy shrinking, your currency collapsing, your reputation in the gutter and your closest ally being an islamist Pakistani screaming Erdogan zindabad. if i was a turk, i would commit that. :tocry:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
imagine seeing your economy shrinking, your currency collapsing, your reputation in the gutter and your closest ally being an islamist Pakistani screaming Erdogan zindabad. if i was a turk, i would commit that. :tocry:

Erdogan supporters are xasid, they live in the west and want these turks to continue living through the highest inflation rates in the world. A mc chicken combo at mcdonalds was 26 liras in 2019 now its 120 in 2023. Its a long day for them

Trending