Epidemic of single Somali women

I blame the niggas who can't keep their di*ks in their pants and have 10's of kids. Most of them begin girls.

Bringing girls into this world is a horror.

:pachah1:I knew it didn't work out. You need not worry saxib. We can be a shoulder to cry on.

I'll add you to our single and content guest list. 🥳 We are having a buuq free soiree.

Disclaimer: you aren't going to find your wife or husband here. This isn't a matrimonial event. Take a deep breath and enjoy this season of life. Things could always be worse. At least you aren't commiserating in the ever expanding single dads club. Saddling your ciyaal on your parents because childcare is expensive or afraid to leave them in the custody of strangers. Forced to co-parent with a toxic and disgruntled exe. Required to have multiple hearings in family court. Accused of being a deadbeat father. The list goes on. I have my dancing shoes. As an aside, a healthy relationship is wonderful but a toxic one is worse than being single. Please congratulate yourself for averting disaster.
Good Vibes Dancing GIF by French Montana
Yo that's so fucking mean wallahi. What tipped you off? :heh:

Thank you, thank you very much. I slow-mo Neo dodged an emotionally unstable, demanding, insecure intercontinental missile. It's funny that you mention all those horrific scenerios that could've occured. I could practically visualize ALL of the above and what the next decade of my life would look like had I drank the "she's a good girl, I'm sure all these glaringly obvious character flaws will disappate once I legally and Islamically tie myself to this woman" kool-aid lol

I dont know if Im tripping, but something is wrong. My best friend is in his late 20s, went to uni, good on deen, never drank once in his life and stayed out of trouble. Did everything by the book, why the f*ck cant he find a Halimo to the point he is thinking about marrying outside the culture ? While on the other side ive met 2 Palestinian guys, where one of them was known to beat his somali wife ? I dont want to give ammo to the incels/most extreme ones in here, but maybe theres higher standards for us after all? Ladies hold me accountable if im wrong

And ohh the Halimo I was seeing told me she didnt want to talk about marriage, she wanted to "date". Get the f*ck outta here with that bs man. She Went to Burna Boy concert in London half qaawan, talking about "cant wait to see you". Absolute bs, nasiibada dropped the ball on me. We havent talked since then, after i felt it was a one way conversation.

The apps that they are pushing on us might unfortunately be the last option tbh. Cus aint no way im marrying outside my culture, but it just doesnt sit right with me to find a wife on a fucking app. Anyone else feel this way? rant over
Your mate's probably boring, which is argubly the worst thing you could probably be when it comes to women/relationships. Going to uni & have your life together doesn't magically imbue you with charisma or personality :manny:

You right saxib. Most people are depressed and can’t accept the reality they live in. Especially when your behind in life in your 30’s.
Even the people who aren't "behind in life" seem hardened by their late 20s/30s sxb. It just gets easier to shrug your shoulders and move on. You have to actively force yourself to give a f*ck and not be aloof.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The amount of 25-35 year old unmarried Somali women is actually nuts, atleast in Europe. It literally seems to be the default. This is gonna cause a huge problem in around a decade
Don't worry somali community, I'll solve the issue within next 5 years.
driving music video GIF by Chris Isaak

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Thank you, thank you very much. I slow-mo Neo dodged an emotionally unstable, demanding, insecure intercontinental missile. It's funny that you mention all those horrific scenerios that could've occured. I could practically visualize ALL of the above and what the next decade of my life would look like had I drank the "she's a good girl, I'm sure all these glaringly obvious character flaws will disappate once I legally and Islamically tie myself to this woman" kool-aid lol

Your mate's probably boring, which is argubly the worst thing you could probably be when it comes to women/relationships. Going to uni & have your life together doesn't magically imbue you with charisma or personality :manny::vo3yidw:

Even the people who aren't "behind in life" seem hardened by their late 20s/30s sxb. It just gets easier to shrug your shoulders and move on. You have to actively force yourself to give a f*ck and not be aloof.
:ftw9nwa: I paid attention to your words.

Simply because someone has significantly less relationship experience than you does not mean they don't have baggage. Never make the mistake that they are some blank slate. They have a home of origin and you don't really know its dynamics or about their personality as much as you think you do. Even if you know their family.
:mjlol: What you noticed would only amplify after-the-fact. You thought a 'good girl' could pacify your past. That you temporarily overlooked how she related to you.
:hemad:I noticed people lose sight of certain attributes that are red flags when someone is highly educated/financially doing well, chaste or very good looking. I've seen it in action. Never make the mistake of scarcity thinking. They are not the only one. Even people who seem to match the above description can fall for those traps. Its a blind spot that anyone can fall into.​

Your mate's probably boring, which is argubly the worst thing you could probably be when it comes to women/relationships. Going to uni & have your life together doesn't magically imbue you with charisma or personality :manny:

Friends, plural. Boring? They didnt mention that part in the program. We use to hear get your education, stay out of trouble, be on your deen.

I have another overly educated friend, masters in finance + front end dev. I think he has just checked out and went for foreign ones.

:ftw9nwa: I paid attention to your words.

Simply because someone has significantly less relationship experience than you does not mean they don't have baggage. Never make the mistake that they are some blank slate. They have a home of origin and you don't really know its dynamics or about their personality as much as you think you do. Even if you know their family.
:mjlol: What you noticed would only amplify after-the-fact. You thought a 'good girl' could pacify your past. That you temporarily overlooked how she related to you.
:hemad:I noticed people lose sight of certain attributes that are red flags when someone is highly educated/financially doing well, chaste or very good looking. I've seen it in action. Never make the mistake of scarcity thinking. They are not the only one. Even people who seem to match the above description can fall for those traps. Its a blind spot that anyone can fall into.​
Dropping absolute gems halalo macaan, if anything people with siginificantly less relationship experience tend to still feel raw about their previous situation/relationship. As well as blowing relatively insiginificant things out of proportion. Not to mention them being more likely to put far more stock in what their retarded single/divorced friends have to say.

It's not my first rodeo, I've over looked glaring personality flaws in the past because the girl was insanely hot. It only got a x100 worse the moment they felt that I was invested in the relationship and "not going anywhere" lol. True, scarcity thinking will lead yoy into all sorts of pitfalls. But at the same time, not having a sense of urgency and dropping people in a nonchalant manner only worsens the collective "grass is always greener" mindset that our generation has. Don't wanna be still chatting up 20-25yr old Halimos with a greying bread and blown out knees :heh:

Dropping absolute gems halalo macaan, if anything people with siginificantly less relationship experience tend to still feel raw about their previous situation/relationship. As well as blowing relatively insiginificant things out of proportion. Not to mention them being more likely to put far more stock in what their retarded single/divorced friends have to say.

It's not my first rodeo, I've over looked glaring personality flaws in the past because the girl was insanely hot. It only got a x100 worse the moment they felt that I was invested in the relationship and "not going anywhere" lol. True, scarcity thinking will lead yoy into all sorts of pitfalls. But at the same time, not having a sense of urgency and dropping people in a nonchalant manner only worsens the collective "grass is always greener" mindset that our generation has. Don't wanna be still chatting up 20-25yr old Halimos with a greying bread and blown out knees :heh:
sometimes I forget you are somali

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The downside is having fewer experiences to draw from. So, there may be greater attention to detail and ways of responding or relating. They also appear overinvested (unless they are an avoidant). "This Abdi better be the one mentality" is all pervasive. The phenomena is intensified the more desirable the traits of the man in question. There also might be a gulf between some ideal projections and reality. And I'm not talking about a positivity bias but a huge exaggeration of reality.

I digress. Sometimes, people force a situation that might not be a good fit. Just like your example, trying to make it work based on physical appearance alone without factoring in compatibility or values. I don't think it was her friends that ruined it. Rather, she was the one with the final say, and her insecurities contributed to your relationship's dissolution. Women sometimes do not pay attention to what their friends say. They often use each other as sounding boards to validate their feelings.

Sure, it's possible that misery loves company, and people with adverse experiences may harp about the negative and try to superimpose their relationship woes onto their friends' situation. This could be true. People can let adversity change them. Also, narcs and frenemies certainly exist. Still, they probably want to see her in a healthy relationship. I think her friends and their marital status are irrelevant. Rather, it is their approach. A dissatisfied married person could engage in negative projection, too.

It's hard to offer advice as a friend because you know you are dealing with a one-sided and biased testimony. Imagine viewing a situation from a convoluted peephole about your friends' relationship and trying to make an assessment. That's a tall order with a lot of uncertainty. I don't like to offer advice unless asked, or it's SSpot.

Trending