Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was wondering about Gebremichael's game plan now. He rejected negotiations few days ago. Naturally, he had to have a plan for different scenarios, including withdrawing from Mekelle.

Another question: What happened to the arm depots the TPLF had?

Could be dead as well, there was word of a massive bombardment of Mekkelle before they walked in

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
TPLF from running the Horn since 1991, to now being utterly defeated. :wow:

Maybe they snuck the midget into Sudan, dressed as a woman.
latest

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
As much as I despise the TPLF, I have to admit that their defeat is a major loss for the Horn, especially for Somalia and Tigray.

Tigray Region was the last obstacle for Abiy before starting his the Great Ethiopia project which Amharas will skillfully ride out to their own benefit.

Remember @xabashi 's post about primitive tribal conflict? These Amhara niggas will be now trying to coalesce all of Somalis with them. Their master plan is to have Somalia absorbed or kept in a satellite status. The stronger Ethiopia gets the bleaker the prospects for Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
As much as I despise the TPLF, I have to admit that their defeat is a major loss for the Horn.

Tigray Region was the last obstacle for Abiy before starting his the Great Ethiopia project which Amharas will skillfully ride out to their own benefit.

Remember @xabashi 's post about primitive tribal conflict? These Amhara niggas will be now trying to coalesce all of Somalis with them. Their master plan is to have Somalia absorbed or kept in a satellite status. The stronger Ethiopia gets the bleaker the prospects for Somalia.

The 30 years or so TPLF has been around have been darkest for Somalia. Anyone else I think will be an easier adversary.

@xabashi
Amhara celebrating in Gonder as if Jesus descended from haeven.

Tbh it should be Ogaden and Oromo celebrating but Amhara were always 2 class after Tigray in Ethiopia.
What Amhara are celebrating is them comming to power.

It is reverse. We achieved the perfect revenge on Tigrayans. Niggas are getting karbashed by their own Habashi cousins, Amharas. Can't ask for better. Tigrayans believed in their Habashi superiority over us, only to get fucked by their own in the end. :)

We need to strengthen our ties with Turkey in military aspect and build up.
Only way to stop spoilers

Next Abye move will be to carry ENDF with body bags.

The capture of Makelle is like the Saudi capture of Yemen.

TPLF will feast on ENDF.

They made a strategic move they gave ENDF to enter Makelle once they are there they will be bogged down and be cut off even drones will not help them.
Can't use drones that close to the frontline

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I was thinking about the information that allegedly Somali military took part in the military operation in Tigray.

What would be the return on political investment in Abiy's Ethiopia for Farmaajo in Somalia? Have Afwerki and Abiy promised him to help with Somalia-Somaliland unification or something else?

Is Farmaajo is now a water boy for them like Abiy himself was for the TPLF?

Trending