Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Ethiopian army and Eritrean army have overran their major city Makelle today after bombing them.

They ruled Ethiopia and destabilized Somalia since 1991

yREWJG9.png

They claim to have just now captured Mekelle but I don’t see any captured soldiers or anything like that. If it’s true they would have no reason to keep this blackout going. Al Shabaab only has 10-15k members and has had Somalia, The U.S, and AMISOM on a leash for years. Imagine what kind of impact 250k tigray fighters can have in a prolonged insurgency on the country. I’ll believe it when I see the tigray leaders locked up. Otherwise TPLF could mutate into Al - Shabaab 2.0 on the grounds of being a nationalist movement against abiy and the amhara’s recent targrting.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They claim to have just now captured Mekelle but I don’t see any captured soldiers or anything like that. If it’s true they would have no reason to keep this blackout going. Al Shabaab only has 10-15k members and has had Somalia, The U.S, and AMISOM on a leash for years. Imagine what kind of impact 250k tigray fighters can have in a prolonged insurgency on the country. I’ll believe it when I see the tigray leaders locked up. Otherwise TPLF could mutate into Al - Shabaab 2.0 on the grounds of being a nationalist movement against abiy and the amhara’s recent targrting.

Al Kabob uses unconventional warfare like suicide bombings, you think TPLF would go to those extremes?

Al Kabob uses unconventional warfare like suicide bombings, you think TPLF would go to those extremes?
It’s quite possible if abiy and the amhara continue the ethnic profiling, we’re not seeing the full picture because of the internet blackout. Once internet comes back to Tigray and residents see the targeted killings and documented incidents on social media, mass protests and uprisings could happen. It really all depends if abiy can keep his misinformation war going and the internet in tigray off.

Hats off and big respect to our national defense forces who have sacrificed their lives to safeguard our country. We are proud of your professionalism and your dedication in your service to your beloved country. We will always support and stand by our defense forces, one the best trained professional armed forces in Africa! Well done!

:salute:

Hats off and big respect to our national defense forces who have sacrificed their lives to safeguard our country. We are proud of your professionalism and your dedication for your service to your beloved country. We will always support and stand by our defense forces, one the best trained professional armed forces of Africa! Well done!

:salute:

Now your kins can start looting and raping.
Tell your uncle to loot the shops because makelle is like a shopping mall.

Now your kins can start looting and raping.
Tell your uncle to loot the shops because makelle is like a shopping mall.

The army was in Tigray for the last 25 years and not a single looting or rape was reported in those whole years. That is why it is highly respected in Tigray. Amhara Liyu and militia fought only to liberate their lands TPLF took by force and did not go beyond into Tigray proper. They are now controlling areas they call their own and they are there to stay. They are in their own kilil, no need to loot your own kilil.

The army was in Tigray for the last 25 years and not a single looting or rape was reported in those whole years. That is why it is highly respected in Tigray. Amhara Liyu and militia fought only to liberate their lands TPLF took by force and did not go beyond into Tigray proper. They are now controlling areas they call their own and they are there to stay. They are in their own kilil, no need to loot your own kilil.
Since when did Amhara peasants transform into ENDF?

Lets see how amhara pesants paint makele with the LGBTQ flag.

Like Game over for ICU when ENDF captured Xamar in 2006.ICU retreated and engaged in a bloody war with ENDF.

We dont see any captured TPLF or dead TPLF soilders.These thigs were just shelling residential areas and buildings.

yea there's something fishy. how did they capture the capital so quickly, it's like all the opposition troops withdraw and the army just walked right in. tplf is probably gonna surprise attack some random amhara cities

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Maybe they snuck the midget into Sudan, dressed as a woman.
I was wondering about Gebremichael's game plan now. He rejected negotiations few days ago. Naturally, he had to have a plan for different scenarios, including withdrawing from Mekelle.

Another question: What happened to the arm depots the TPLF had?

Trending

Latest posts