Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

The xabashi idiot is a troll who has some nerve to talk about “Amhara hate politics” and TPLF being anti-Amhara party.

Abiy who is Amhara bombed Tigray, Haile Selassie who is Amhara bombed Tigray and Eritrea and let them starve, Mengistu who’s party was full of Amhara elites bombed and starved Tigray and Eritrea. They still fly Mengistus flag till this day and wish for him back.

The only reason Amharas think TPLF is an anti-Amhara party is because they were the first party to not have a centralised government that was dominated by Amhara elites. They get a taste of their own medicine and scream oppression and genocide.

If anyone has actual grievances and oppression from TPLF it’s the Oromos and Somalis in Ogaden. These Amharas just cry crocodile tears and hate that power was taken from them.

I’m from Tigray and have been in contact with my family back there.

the Amharas in my city are showing the militias and soldiers where all the Tigrayan people are. They are then looting, raping and killing innocent civilians.

this is a first hand account from my family who are civilians who don’t even have an agenda or support tplf. But watch xabashi say it’s tplf propaganda and wait for abiy to fact check it.

the Amharas in my city are showing the militias and soldiers where all the Tigrayan people are. They are then looting, raping and killing innocent civilians.

this is a first hand account from my family who are civilians who don’t even have an agenda or support tplf. But watch xabashi say it’s tplf propaganda and wait for abiy to fact check it.
That's horrible to hear, i hope your family escapes.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

May I ask in which city your family lives?

May I ask in which city your family lives?
I will not tell you but it is in one of the disputed regions and near the Amhara border which is why we still have contact with family.

if this war was against tplf and dirty politics and was done carefully I have no issue. But abiy is also a corrupt politician who worked for tplf since he was 14.

the Amhara militias are also slaughtering and torturing innocent civilians. Claiming these region are theirs and flying their flag when the war has nothing to do with that.

how is it the war on tplf when 0 tplf top members have been caught or killed but thousands of civilians have?

this war is only uniting Tigray and making them anti-Ethiopia. Abiy is not liberating anything, if he tries to install a puppet leader they will never rule in peace. Even the non-tplf supporting tigrayans I know have become very anti-Abiy and Ethiopia.

this war has caused more damaged than it has fixed.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Yeah I think there will be a final assault though no negotiation it has come this far it's time to end it.
At what cost? The schisms are now taking permanent shape in Ethiopia. The built-up negative energy will eventually bust Abiy's pipedream of ruling unhindered in Ethiopia. Mark my words.

Sad, TPLF leaders are not willing to surrender and risk the destruction of the city. What is the purpose of fighting in a city when you have already lost all of Tigray other than causing destruction of property and losing civilian lives? Why not go out in the mountains if they want to really fight instead of hiding under civilians skirt? Such an evil bunch! Very sad indeed!

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

This is ethnic cleansing of Tigrayans by Amhara peasants.
I feel the Tigrayan pain, but they used to be executioners themselves. What goes around comes around.

In any case, such violence against civilians won't be forgotten by the receiving side, thus, upping the chance of evil entity Ethiopia collapsing.

I feel the Tigrayan pain, but they used to be executioners themselves. What goes around comes around.

In any case, such violence against civilians won't be forgotten by the receiving side, thus, upping the chance of evil entity Ethiopia collapsing.
Tigrayans become too confident when they took over and turned somalis into their biggest enemies.
Their only achievement is having played the biggest role in distabilisng somalia and the Ogaden region for the past 30 years.
I hope that acheivement will help them fight their amhara enemies.

AbdiGeedi

Tigrayans become too confident when they took over and turned somalis into their biggest enemies.
Their only achievement is having played the biggest role in distabilisng somalia and the Ogaden region for the past 30 years.
I hope that acheivement will help them fight their amhara enemies.
Tigrayan niggas are whining on Twitter about the alleged participation of Somali military in the conflict. Lol.

I hope they stand their ground too though. Amharas are the biggest threat to the future of Somalia.

Trending