Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

You said 3 days then changed to 3 weeks then what subtract 6 days of pause? Come on, where are you getting your facts from Naftanya pub? I said this war will drag for years.
ONLF with only AK47 took 30 years for the ENDF to fight. What do you think of Tigrayans who have started facing discrimination across Ethiopia, being singled out and being purged from civil service jobs even the foreign missions embassies etc.

Amhara sanctioned this war and forced Col Abye lets see where it takes you.

Still, compared to you, I am a prophet :ftw9nwa:. Being off by few days or week is not bad but being off by years is a delusion.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I don't know what Abiy is planning but in my view there is zero chance for a society to directly transfer to a stable democracy from ethnic based tribalism. At the moment, I see no chance of implementing a real democracy at this stage without resulting in civil war and the collapse of the state. Tribalism must have its place first like religion where everybody peacefully can exercise his language and costumes but should not be at the center of politics. Politics is the art of arguing and convincing ideas and can not go along with tribalism and religion. Only when tribalism and religion is out of the center of politics, only then can a society have a chance to transform to a democracy. This is my personal opinion though and I wish we live under a strong and wise dictator for the next 10-20 years and then slowly have a real democracy.
Seems like oromo factions aligned with abiy ahmed and the ahmara have come to agreement share power and they will be ruling Ethiopia for the foreseeable future.

:russ: :gaasdrink:

:comeon:
I wish we live under a strong and wise dictator for the next 10-20 years and then slowly have a real democracy.

You want a strong dicator to empower Amhara and make Amhara great again and ensure you have enough resources to marginalise others and hold fake elections ones you met your objectives.

Amhara and democracy are inversly proportional.

Still, compared to you, I am a prophet :ftw9nwa:. Being off by few days or week is not bad but being off by years is a delusion.
Yes you remember whem your kins were running the derg? didnt you folks used to say you will crush Tigrayans? they fought for 30 years and ruled with iron fist for 30 years.

TPLF relinquished power peacefully and retreated to Tigray if they wanted they would have left Addis Ababa or Ethiopia burning. But this inexperienced imbecile called Col Abye has decided to estroy his legacy by refusing to seek elections and declaring war on law abiding Ethiopians. He has been in office for only 2 years and this is what this incompetent bafoon has achieved while also jailing Oromo politicians. You want this animal to rule for 20 more years will there be an Ethiopia left in 10 years?

I dont need to recycle previous posts but dont try insulting our intelligence.

You want a strong dicator to empower Amhara and make Amhara great again and ensure you have enough resources to marginalise others and hold fake elections ones you met your objectives.

Amhara hate based politics of any sort will have no chance of becoming succeeding in the coming years. You better adjust your politics and try to re-brand your political discourse. Any political party that tries to continue the failed TPLF ideology that is based on Amhara hate will be crushed in the bud for inciting terrorism and genocide. Everybody can speak FOR the rights of his ethnic group but if his politics is only hating on Amhara, then that will not last long in the coming years. Politicians and activists who use code words like Neftegna to demonize Amhara will surely end up in jail and that rightly so for inciting violence against civilians and for promoting genocide. You can be FOR your ethnic group but you are not allowed to be AGAINST other ethnic groups. Be accustomed to the new Sheriff and rule in town.

Amhara hate based politics of any sort will have no chance of becoming succeeding in the coming years. You better adjust your politics and try to re-brand your political discourse. Any political party that tries to continue the failed TPLF ideology that is based on Amhara hate will be crushed in the bud for inciting terrorism and genocide. Everybody can speak FOR the rights of his ethnic group but if his politics is only hating on Amhara, then that will not last long in the coming years. Politicians and activists who use code words like Neftegna to demonize Amhara will surely end up in jail and that rightly so for inciting violence against civilians and for promoting genocide. You can be FOR your ethnic group but you are not allowed to be AGAINST other ethnic groups. Be accustomed to the new Sheriff and rule in town.
Go lie to kindergten kids.

You are on the record of vilifying Tigrayans and oromos which speaks volume about the people you represent.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Go lie to kindergten kids.

You are on the record of vilifying Tigrayans and oromos which speaks volume about the people you represent.
This @xabashi nigga wants us to do what he says and not what he does.

He told us that the federal army was in Mekelle on November 4th, but criticized others for posting "misleading" information.

He warns us about mistreating Amaharas, but he calls for murder of Tigrayans.

What a clown this guy is.

This @xabashi nigga wants us to do what he says and not what he does. He told us that the federal army was in Mekelle on November 4th, but criticized others for posting "misleading" information. He warns us about mistreating Amaharas, but he calls for murder of Tigrayans.

What a clown he is.
Tell me what is different from him and amharas living under Menelik.
He doesnt know we are living in 2020.

All they do is try recycle failed policies and dogmas of 1890s and tey to pass it as democracy and Ethiopia andinet.

Addislad

Clearly comfortable living under a dictator as long as the ahmara have seat at the table.

The ahmara are probably politing abiy ahmed overthrew lool

Clearly comfortable living under a dictator as long as the ahmara have seat at the table.

That is how Amhara have always ruled from Minilik to Mengistu. Brute force and savagery.

The only language Amhara understand is the language they speak.

The Abyssinian society was a regional society not a tribal since the time of Axum. What matters was which region you belonged not so much your ethnicity. Thanks to TPLF all of Ethiopia including the old Abyssinian society have now become tribal. Democracy in a primitive tribal society means that every tribe will vote for the most extremest and uncompromising hardliner party and leadership, making compromises impossible and thus leading to border and other civil wars and finally leading to a complete collapse of the state. Democracy in a tribal society encourages polarization and makes compromises impossible. Allowing true democracy in a tribal society like Ethiopia now is like giving a knife to a baby and highly irresponsible. Note that this only my personal opinion. My personal opinion is that PM Abiy should lead the next 10-20 years.

The Abyssinian society was a regional society not a tribal since the time of Axum. What matters was which region you belonged not so much your ethnicity. Thanks to TPLF all of Ethiopia including the old Abyssinian society have now become tribal. Democracy in a primitive tribal society means that every tribe will vote for the most extremest and uncompromising hardliner party and leadership making compromise impossible and thus leading to border and other civil wars and finally leading to a complete collapse of the state. Democracy in a tribal society encourages polarization and makes compromises impossible. Allowing true democracy in a tribal society like Ethiopia now is like giving a knife to a baby and highly irresponsible. Note that this only my personal opinion.
why do you love lying? Pathological lies will not change historical accounts.
You are extreme
A hardliner
anti democracy
pro fascism
pro feudalism

As they say the leopard doesnt change its spot. TPLF has its flaws but tribalism solely would be blamed on Amhara. An Ethnic group that tried to cleanse other peoples identities, cultures, religions, land and even names.

TPLF embraced diversity which is against Amhara hegemony.
Amhara unity is defined as follows: everybody should speak Amharic, embrace Amhara customary culture , have Amhara names, allow Amhara to take over their ancestral land etc
This is what Amhara call unity .A unity where only Amhara are educated mass and own wealth.
This was what Amhara did in Ethiopia for 109 years before TPLF came to level the field.

Addislad

why do you love lying? Pathological lies will not change historical accounts.
You are extreme
A hardliner
anti democracy
pro fascism
pro feudalism

As they say the leopard doesnt change its spot. TPLF has its flaws but tribalism solely would be blamed on Amhara. An Ethnic group that tried to cleanse other peoples identities, cultures, religions, land and even names.

TPLF embraced diversity which is against Amhara hegemony.
Amhara unity is defined as follows: everybody should speak Amharic, embrace Amhara customary culture , have Amhara names, allow Amhara to take over their ancestral land etc
This is what Amhara call unity .A unity where only Amhara are educated mass and own wealth.
This was what Amhara did in Ethiopia for 109 years before TPLF came to level the field.
I bet TPLF regrets taking part in destabilizing Somalia. They could have had a strong ally

Trending

Latest posts