Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

The liberation of the people of raya Alamata (so called southern Tigray and former Wollo province).

You know funny thing is its not like you have captured a town against Egypt or Sudan but rather a fellow Ethiopian using ENDF when in reality that land would have fallen through other means.Also those celebrating dont look like locals but amhara hooligans who trekked from Gonder and Gojjam.I also saw Amhara disprespecting Tigray flag as if it is from an enemy countyr.

When will you make Abye invade Sudan to get back Amhara farms.Because Wolkayit and Raya are not Amhara areas but areas under Sudan is.

This gives a bad picture to Amhara people if you guys are fighting just because of land well Oromos have right to cleanse you from their land which was given to Amhara during Haile selasie.So Amhara are the only ethnic group in Ethiopia that live on primelands that belong to other ethnic groups.

So any Amhara owning land in Sidamo region should he evicted so as those in Gumiz and Beni shangul etc.

Amhara is setting a wrong precidence about land issue which will haunt them back.

You know funny thing is its not like you have captured a town against Egypt or Sudan but rather a fellow Ethiopian using ENDF when in reality that land would have fallen through other means.Also those celebrating dont look like locals but amhara hooligans who trekked from Gonder and Gojjam.I also saw Amhara disprespecting Tigray flag as if it is from an enemy countyr.

When will you make Abye invade Sudan to get back Amhara farms.Because Wolkayit and Raya are not Amhara areas but areas under Sudan is.

This gives a bad picture to Amhara people if you guys are fighting just because of land well Oromos have right to cleanse you from their land which was given to Amhara during Haile selasie.So Amhara are the only ethnic group in Ethiopia that live on primelands that belong to other ethnic groups.

So any Amhara owning land in Sidamo region should he evicted so as those in Gumiz and Beni shangul etc.

Amhara is setting a wrong precidence about land issue which will haunt them back.

giphy.gif

They already reached raya...damn also ain’t they oromos
raya is not oromo majority of raya identify as amhara and so do other western tigray parts like welkait humera etc. tplf has been trying to assimilate these areas into tigrayan identity for so long and trying to ethnic cleanse them especially the welkait ppl.

raya is not oromo majority of raya identify as amhara and so do other western tigray parts like welkait humera etc. tplf has been trying to assimilate these areas into tigrayan identity for so long and trying to ethnic cleanse them especially the welkait ppl.
That is bullshit Raya people are not amhara nor Tigray.
Next you will be claimming gumuz people.are amhara and will want to ask Abye use ENDF to fight Beni shangul.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Are there raya oromos tho?

they exist but they are a tiny minority. raya is originally from wollo which was called "bete amhara" (house of amhara) before the wollo oromo clan invaded it and renamed it. majority of raya see themselves as amhara and will kill u if u call em oromo.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Django I'm shocked you're not backing the current govt aren't onlf in kahoots with abiy? Explain your allegiance because you're not being clear with it

They say historical
they are not. raya is originally from wollo which was called "bete amhara" (house of amhara) before the wollo oromo clan invaded it and renamed it. majority of raya see themselves as amhara and will kill u if u call em oromo.
Just like Shewa oromos become Amhara.

Amhara assimilation was at its peek 7nder Haile selasie and alot of programs were ran to amharanise large communitities the raya people have their own identity just like Harari people and Argoba people and Agew people they are not amhara at all.

majority of raya see themselves as amharas most amhara nationalist pages are run by rayas and welkaits

Last edited by a moderator:
@Django I'm shocked you're not backing the current govt aren't onlf in kahoots with abiy? Explain your allegiance because you're not being clear with it
Well the difference between me and Abye is an ideology.
Abye is not fighting Tigray because they persecuted Ogadens but is fighting them because he sees them as a threat to his seat.Which means once he is in power he will continue the persecution of my people from where TPLF left.

Haile selasie, Derg, TPLF and Now Abye are different regimes but have one thing in common they all helped each other to committe attrocities in the Ogaden region.

When Meles.invaded Mogadishu ,I Mengistu who is in Harare congratulated him.

Who said Amhara are angels prior to TPLF you guys were doing more evil stuff than TPLF its not like you were saints in the region.TPLF are a lesser evil as compared to Amhara feudalists.

You are neither majority in Ethiopia nor is your history the best amhara killed millions of people.from 1890s all the way to 1991.[/QUOTE]

majority of raya see themselves as amharas most amhara nationalist pages are run by rayas and welkaits
Mustafa omer sees himself as Amhara well is he amhara no.

So raya is a different ethnic group just like agew are and 100s of ethnic minority groups in Amhara region.

Just like shewan see themselves as amhara while they are assimilated oromos.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Well the difference between me and Abye is an ideology.
Abye is not fighting Tigray because they persecuted Ogadens but is fighting them because he sees them as a threat to his seat.Which means once he is in power he will continue the persecution of my people from where TPLF left.

Haile selasie, Derg, TPLF and Now Abye are different regimes but have one thing in common they all helped each other to committe attrocities in the Ogaden region.

When Meles.invaded Mogadishu ,I Mengistu who is in Harare congratulated him.
Ah I get it now you want TPLF and abiy govt to kill each other while you watch from the sidelines :ohreally:

Trending