Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
TPLF defeated Derg in the 80s.
Even though TPLF out numbered out gunned and being the joke of amharas.
Invading Tigray is easy but your peasant cousins will leave in bodybags.
Here is the Ethiopian academic, Awol Allo, explaining why outnumbered Tigrayans (TPLF) were able to rule in Ethiopia. Just click play. I timestamped it to the exact segment.

AbdiGeedi

Abye wants to rule he is not going to hand over power to amharas,He used them as cannon fodder .Amhara think they will simply kick out Abye.
They havent learnt the hard lesson that the Baria Mengistu gave them.
He humiliated and killed their elites like flies when they thought he will be a waterboy.
Abiy has alienated his base, Oromos. He will have to do a lot of political acrobatics to stay afloat against the bloodthirsty and power-hungry Amhara elite.

AbdiGeedi

@Django

I was thinking about the future of the Horn without the TPLF and Afwerki still in power.

Astronomers say that the most common type of a solar/star system in the universe is binary one. Two stars, locked in the gravitational tug of war and trying to devour each other, surrounded with orbiting planets.

Using the above analogy, I believe Ethiopia will become binary too with Amharas and Oromos being the locked stars and Tigrayans and Somalis being orbiting planets.

Our best hope is to have Eritrea and Tigray unite one day. It will rip the binary system apart and de-orbit DDS which Somalia can gravitationally grab.

@Django

I was thinking about the future of the Horn without the TPLF and Afwerki still in power.

Astronomers say that the most common type of a solar/star system in the universe is binary one. Two stars, locked in the gravitational tug of war and trying to devour each other, surrounded with orbiting planets.

Using the above analogy, I believe Ethiopia will become binary too with Amharas and Oromos being the locked stars and Tigrayans and Somalis being orbiting planets.

Our best hope is to have Eritrea and Tigray unite one day. It will rip the binary system apart and de-orbit DDS which Somalia can gravitationally grab.
I dont beleive in stars.
I beleive in fate and Allah
Every thing has an a beginning and end.
Its Allah that gives power and takes.
Everything will perish accept Allah.

doesn’t matter if tplf loses, no one but amharas want to be Ethiopian anymore
:russ:
All my Tigray friends have the same thought as her

Even last summer after Hachalu Hundessa death, my Oromo friend that swore she doesn't care about Ethnicity and is pro-Ethiopia was giving speeches about how proud she is to be Oromo :deadrose:

All my Tigray friends have the same thought as her

Even last summer after Hachalu Hundessa death, my Oromo friend that swore she doesn't care about Ethnicity and is pro-Ethiopia was giving speeches about how proud she is to be Oromo :deadrose:
Yea on tiktok nearly all the posts oromos make is related to being Oromo and how they’re not habesh as if they found a new identity this year. Really eye opening to how quickly people can go from one extreme to another.

Amharas fumbled the bag so hard, they had so much leverage yet consistently made things worse for their abyssniann dream. They’re not fit to be leaders

Eritrea will win, Ethiopia and TPLF will lose. Eritrea is backed by Egypt, Italy, Saudi, USA, where as Ethiopia and TPLF are stuck on their own.

@Django

You are the most delusional person in this thread (and that's saying a lot). You sound like you are not from the horn of africa and just base your opinions on what you can gather from reading articles written by foreigners. You have no understanding of local dynamics

You are the most delusional person in this thread (and that's saying a lot). You sound like you are not from the horn of africa and just base your opinions on what you can gather from reading articles written by foreigners. You have no understanding of local dynamics
Awet are you our new resident Amhara.

AbdiGeedi

Eritrea will win, Ethiopia and TPLF will lose. Eritrea is backed by Egypt, Italy, Saudi, USA, where as Ethiopia and TPLF are stuck on their own.
The recent visit of the Eritrean FM, Othman Saleh, to Cairo raised the question of whether Eritrea acting internationally on its own vis-a-vis the Ethio civil war or together with Ethiopia. If the latter, what is Ethiopia offering to Egypt to not interfere in the conflict on the Tigray side?

AbdiGeedi

Sorry I am not part of the "Make Habashis Great Again" team be it Amharas or Tigrayans. My interests lie with Somalia's future.

Amazing people are fetishizing Ethiopia collapsing, uou would actually see millions pour over all the horn countries, poor people coming to Somalia and create ghettos and camps like dadaab in Kenya

Amazing people are fetishizing Ethiopia collapsing, uou would actually see millions pour over all the horn countries, poor people coming to Somalia and create ghettos and camps like dadaab in Kenya
going to somalia trying to escape this conflict is like jumping from the frying pan into the fire
the other countries in the area are likely to be the destination

AbdiGeedi

It is not just us, but the whole world is wondering if the revenge-hungry geladas will end the white man's project called Ethiopia.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The so-called Ethiopia collapsing means it will pave the way for everyone to form their ethnic states and I mean a very powerful one which is why everyone want to see that happening.

If there is an Ogadenia, Afaristan, Sidamanistan, Benishangul-Gumuz and it will of course spread to so-called Eritrea where we will potentially see an Saho-Afar state again if they established theirs in Ethiopia.

What does it mean? They will most likely learn from their mistakes and form an European Union style confederation to prevent the Amhara and Tigray-Tigrinya domination in the Horns as they all have common interest that does affect their territories.

Remember, the only reason why the Highland Semitic successfully maintained their dominance in the last 7 decades is because the Cushitic and Southern pagan ethnicities are severly divided through tribal rubbish.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
How's it going fellas
Who cares man, this conflict is the most interesting one to pop out this year. Walaalo i'm telling you now 2020 is gonna deliver (I hope).

Let's hope for new tomorrow's, genocides, mass exodus's, disintegration and all sorts of massacres as long as it isn't against Somali's.

Trending