Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

@xabashi
bagdad-bob.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@xabashi geT ready for a protracted long gorilla warfare

say goodbye to the little stability y’all had.

I envision a “no go zone” for civilians and gov officials.

best bet the Tigrayans have prepared themselves for a gorilla warfare

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is the beginning of the end for Ethiopia.

The hyenas around Ethiopia have smelled the blood, a wounded giraffe. All they need to do is trip him, he can’t get up.

abiy's between a rock and a hard place:
International community, and of course the countries in the region from Kenya to Uganda, are pressuring him to negotiate and end the war, but the amhara's would be beyond furious if he stopped short of them 'achieving total victory,' which basically is dismantling tplf, taking lands they perceive to be theirs, and installing a puppet regime there in tigray to ensure tigray never threatens them again.
abiy also knows that, if amhara's get too powerful, they could easily go after him next and install one of their own in power, so he in a way benefits from their weakening themselves by dying fighting tigrayans.

:comeon:

Some people here seem to have no idea who comical ali is. He was the information minister who constantly denied defeat of the Iraki army while the US forces were literately behind him :ftw9nwa: I am with the wining Ethiopian federal army which is now at the gates of Mekele. How does that make me comical ali? It doesn't make sense at all unless of course you guys believe TPLF is heading to Addis :ftw9nwa:
Try harder next time.

@xabashi geT ready for a protracted long gorilla warfare

say goodbye to the little stability y’all had.

I envision a “no go zone” for civilians and gov officials.

best bet the Tigrayans have prepared themselves for a gorilla warfare

That is not gonna happen. TPLF has no fresh ideology to rally the people of Tigray behind it. It is in a post-ideology phase. It was tested as a government to be a totalitarian dictatorship. Do you really think the Ethiopian army would advance so fast as it is doing if the people of Tigray were fully supporting TPLF? The people and the farmers would have attacked the army on so many occasions as they did to the derg army. TPLF is done! I expect the leadership to surrender in the next few days.

This is the beginning of the end for Ethiopia.

Which end is this? The 1223rd or the 12837th end of Ethiopia? Be specific.

The army said that it is now in the last phase of encircling and liberating Mekele, the capital of Tigray and urges residents of Mekele to distance themselves from the hiding places of TPLF leaders. He said until now the Army tried very hard and avoided to harm any civilian life and property citing that not a single farmland of a farmer was harmed until now. But in a city like Mekele this could become difficult so asks the residents to cooperate.
Finally TPLF's stupid suicidal move is coming to an end and I expect TPLF leaders to surrender in the coming few days to save the lives of the residents of Mekele (of course only if they have any brain cell left). The residences of Mekele will also put huge pressure on the TPLF leadership to handover themselves and avoid the destruction of the city.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts