Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Yes it means nothing. Menelik beat Italy fair and clear because he was wise enough to stash enough weapons early on. Haile Selassie was not that good and could not defend his country the second time Italy came. So Haile Selassie talking about the victory of Menelik didn't mean nothing. Italy still manage to occupy his land. Past glories are only for the fool and lazy. Wise men prepare themselves for today and tomorrow.
Its due to past glories that your hawks.are yearning for the heydays.

Most Amhara media outlets are far right and non are centre right or centreleft all because of the Amhara priviledge.

I am telling you the truth you guys asked for war and alot of Amhara would die because of your greed.
Enjoy burying your head in the ground.

This is Shabia propaganda.

Tigrayans are born fighters do you think you are facing Gurages?

Maybe after years of war but not the first night of the war.

How many times I have told you not to talk about what you don't know.
How is Eritrean Press shabia media?

How many times I have told you not to talk about what you don't know.
How is Eritrean Press shabia media?

So I should take Eritrean propaganda like Bible/ Quraan.

Do you think we are idiots this is Afaworki pripaganda machine to try to demorolise Tigrayans and make them surrender.This tactic was used in WW2.

You guys are out of touch with reality.I dont expect.Amhara keyboard commandoes to know the struggles and challenges of war.

This is not a club fight over anchi.This is a matter of life and death.Tell me when was the last time Amhara to have become refugees?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Abiy and Afwerki probably set them up right before the election in case Trump might come back and the fact that the world will be focused on Washington. The man is a Nobel Peace Prize winner he can't have his image tarnished. If that is the case, you have to respect his move.

:francis:

Abiy and Afwerki probably set them up right before the election in case Trump might come back and the fact that the world will be focused on Washington. The man is a Nobel Peace Prize winner he can't have his image tarnished. If that is the case, you have to respect his move.

:francis:

You are wise

So I should take Eritrean propaganda like Bible/ Quraan.

Do you think we are idiots this is Afaworki pripaganda machine to try to demorolise Tigrayans and make them surrender.This tactic was used in WW2.

You guys are out of touch with reality.I dont expect.Amhara keyboard commandoes to know the struggles and challenges of war.

This is not a club fight over anchi.This is a matter of life and death.Tell me when was the last time Amhara to have become refugees?

You should not take Eritrean press or any other press for granted. It is just an unconfirmed information. We have to wait until its confirmed. No need to duel on that.

You should not take Eritrean press or any other press for granted. It is just an unconfirmed information. We have to wait until its confirmed. No need to duel on that.
We know Eritrea has sponsored this war dont you see my heading.This war is stage manage by the mad man Afaworki.
So I dont beleive a word from them.
If Tigrayans are to flee they would flee to Sudan.
Because both the Amhara border and the Eritrean border is manned by military.

You are wise
Nah elections is almost done.Bit the war will drag for years.
This will destroy Ethiopia just like MBS dragged KSA to invade yemen he thought its a peice of cake.Now Saudi is bogged down in Yemen and their economy has been grately affected.
So both the inexperienced dictator Avye and the senile dictator miscalculated.

Teump will win the elections and will leave office when Ethiopia is still burning.

Xabashi your people have never become refugees they have never lived in refugee camps that is why you guys want war.

So enjoy the roller coaster.
The biggest blunder Abye has ever taken.

Nah elections is almost done.Bit the war will drag for years.
This will destroy Ethiopia just like MBS dragged KSA to invade yemen he thought its a peice of cake.Now Saudi is bogged down in Yemen and their economy has been grately affected.
So both the inexperienced dictator Avye and the senile dictator miscalculated.

Teump will win the elections and will leave office when Ethiopia is still burning.

Xabashi your people have never become refugees they have never lived in refugee camps that is why you guys want war.

So enjoy the roller coaster.
The biggest blunder Abye has ever taken.

There is big difference between wishful thinking and reality.

I don't understand why you are against Abiy? Tigray were the ones oppressing the Ogaden, right now he is appealing to the Somalis.
All dictators are the same shit different assholes.Abye is a murtad and was part of the TPLF intelligence so he came from the same cloth.Its not like Abye spent his life as ahuman rights activist.He used to spy for TPLF for decades.

„Tigray region deployed fighter jets“ :ftw9nwa:

:mjlol::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Tigray doesn’t even have a single helicopter let alone fighter jets. What kind of news is this?

:deadrose:
There no need for them to have fighter jets cuz they dont want the IC perceive this as a war between two governments but they rather want it look like a strong govt using aggressive power to destroy its own people for their political stance.

But keep in mind tigray has most of ethiopian ammunition in their hands and their land is mountainous which makes it harder to defeat and not to mention tigrays are inherent worriors that no ethiopian can match their bravery in warfare.

Trending

Latest posts