Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

100 year old? Yet you beleive in the same ideology of the past? Tell me what you havent recycled?
The guy is an ambassador currently under Abye Administration.

This exposes alot even though you try to hide your head under the sand.

The problem with you low IQ cadres is that TPLF programmed your mind and filled it with lies. Now you want to tell me what I believe and what my view is instead of engaging me in a constrictive dialog and asking me what my view is. The last 27 years produced the most dumb brain dead cadres who know nothing other than the hate TPLF programmed them. The good thing is PM Abiy and his team seem to know the limitation of TPLF programmed zombies and is keeping them at distance until a new generation with bright mind is grown up in the next decades. No matter how I try to engage in a real dialog, TPLF programmed low IQ cadres can't grow out of their low brain capacity. Good TPLF is dead and the hate preaching cadres are reduced to irrelevance. PM Abiy knows you can't use a TPLF programmed brain, it is impossible. Kudos to him!

The problem with you low IQ cadres is that TPLF programmed your mind and filled it with lies. Now you want to tell me what I believe and what my view is instead of engaging me in a constrictive dialog and asking me what my view is. The last 27 years produced the most dumb brain dead cadres who know nothing other than the hate TPLF programmed them. The good thing is PM Abiy and his team seem to know the limitation of TPLF programmed zombies and is keeping them at distance until a new generation with bright mind is grown up in the next decades. No matter how I try to engage in a real dialog, TPLF programmed low IQ cadres can't grow out of their low brain capacity. Good TPLF is dead and the hate preaching cadres are reduced to irrelevance. PM Abiy knows you can't use a TPLF programmed brain, it is impossible. Kudos to him!
So everyone who isnt deceived by amhara pathological lies is of low Iq tell me what an Amhara high Iq looks like because there hardly isnt.

Naftanya and TPLF are same shot different assholes.then comes naftanya telling me TPLF is evil while Naftanya is the one that taught TPLF how to be evil in the first place.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So everyone who isnt deceived by amhara pathological lies is of low Iq tell me what an Amhara high Iq looks like because there hardly isnt.

Naftanya and TPLF are same shot different assholes.then comes naftanya telling me TPLF is evil while Naftanya is the one that taught TPLF how to be evil in the first place.

This @xabashi guy is the hereditary continuation of the Amhara supremacists as in the video you posted here. Never believe these backstabbers.

This @xabashi guy is the hereditary continuation of the Amhara supremacists as in the video you posted here. Never believe these backstabbers.

This guy he says is 100 year old is infact Ambassador of Ethiopia to AU.
Also have you noticed how he brands the terrorist amhara militia that are killing and looting in Tigray as law abiding amhara reservists called on duty you ask yourself where are the rest of 80million Ethiopians?

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Xabashi keep.spinning but as somalis say your ears and your speech from your lips do not listen to each other.
Or in English terms you preach water and drink wine.

We are grown ups and no matter how.much you spin we know the reality in the region.

What you need to do is go teach Amhara people to be civil that is the only way you will live in peace with your neighbours.

I have seen and Spoken tonAmharas who are now even changing their support foe Abye because they think they rule Ethiopia.
It's true though the TPLF is finished that's the reality now it's over for them.

AbdiGeedi

I can't believe this guy still holds position and at the AU to add insult to all other Africans. It is like having the former KKK as the US rep in the UN.

It proves that racism is flourishing in Ethiopia and the AU is a joke of an organization. Trump just spit in the AU's face by endorsing Morocco's authority over the Western Sahara.

No matter how you guys feel about the naftenya threats, the tplf got what was coming, and deserves even worse for their crimes in oromia, somali region, afar state, etc.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Also have you noticed how he brands the terrorist amhara militia that are killing and looting in Tigray as law abiding amhara reservists called on duty you ask yourself where are the rest of 80million Ethiopians?
Wtf I never knew he was an ambassador :ohdamn:

AbdiGeedi

No matter how you guys feel about the naftenya threats, the tplf got what was coming, and deserves even worse for their crimes in oromia, somali region, afar state, etc.
But who will hold the Amharas accountable for their crimes? Logically they should be next now, shouldn't they?

AbdiGeedi

tigray-eritrea.PNG

AbdiGeedi

Rejecting international investigations is a good sign of innocence
/sarcasm
Think of it in nature terms. Ethiopians and Eritreans are like a pack of hyenas. They turned on one of their own and ripped it apart.

As always Habashis ran a perfect scam and the world will let it slide. After all, nobody really cares for hyenas. One dead... not a big deal.

Think of it in nature terms. Ethiopians and Eritreans are like a pack of hyenas. They turned on one of their own and ripped it apart.

As always Habashis ran a perfect scam and the world will let it slide. After all, nobody really cares for hyenas. One dead... not a big deal.
As much as we would like to see violence on these fronts the west does actually care somewhat about them
Enough to reward a nobel peace prize to the ending of their conflict

The only reason the nightmare that is modern Nigeria has not balkanized is because of oil companies. The west will have zero motivation to keep Ethiopia unified, they will let it become Yugoslavia 2.0...

Trending