Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

It means opposite of what Xabashi was saying.

It means the same rhing as the guy who said Amhara are superior and cute.
It means make Amhara great again.

This is a compete BS. So many low IQ people in our region who are lazy to use their brains instead are drunk with TPLF propaganda. It is beyond imagination how stupid it is to equate the flag dispute we have with equality of ethnicities and language. That is the stupidest thing I know that was born out of TPLF propaganda.

Amharas and millions of those who call themselves "Ethiopianists" consider the blue flag as a TPLF party flag and want never ever anything to do with it. That has nothing to do with being pro federalist or not. I am a federalist through and through but I would never want touch that blue thing and instead always wave my green, yellow and red flag.

The green, yellow and red flag has more than 300 years of history in Abyssinia and is considered to represent the country without any political affiliation. No royal lion and no TPLF blue star. The blue star for us is simply TPLF flag nothing else. It represents a one party idiogy. We never consider it as a flag of ethnicities but a one party TPLF flag.

But of course TPLF cadres brainwashed most of low IQ "beher behereseboch" cadres that anyone who holds the true flag without any symbol or political affiliation is against ethnic equality blah blah blah. That is bull crap! The level of stupidity is insane.

The green, yellow and red flag for us means country without any political symbol and affiliation. No royal symbol, no derg communist symbol and no TPLF symbol. Deal with it!

Last edited:
This is a compete BS. So many low IQ people in our region who are lazy to use their brains instead are drunk with TPLF propaganda. It is beyond imagination how stupid it is to equate the flag dispute we have with equality of ethnicities and language. That is the stupidest thing I know that was born out of TPLF propaganda.

Amharas and millions of those who call themselves "Ethiopianists" consider the blue flag as a TPLF party flag and want never ever anything to do with it. That has nothing to do with being pro federalist or not. I am a federalist through and through but I would never want touch that blue thing and instead always wave my green, yellow and red flag.

The green, yellow and red flag has more than 300 years of history in Abyssinia and is considered to represent the country without any political affiliation. No royal lion and no TPLF blue star. The blue star for us is simply TPLF flag nothing else. It represents a one party idiogy. We never consider it as a flag of ethnicities but a one party TPLF flag.

But of course TPLF cadres brainwashed most of low IQ "beher behereseboch" cadres that anyone who holds the true flag without any symbol or political affiliation is against ethnic equality blah blah blah. That is bull crap! The level of stupidity is insane.

The green, yellow and red flag for us means country without any political symbol and affiliation. No royal symbol, no derg communist symbol and no TPLF symbol. Deal with it!
That LGBTQ flag Amhara are waving is the flag that represents oppression its the flag that not only gave birth to TPLF but to all other resisitance movements like OLF and ONLF.

TPLF didnt do any harm to Amhara.TPLF oppression was mostly on Somalis and Oromos.The hate amhara have on Tigray is abecause they exposed Amhara and were cut out from exploiting others.Amhara became impoverished because ther was no jar of honey and cookies exclusively for Amhara.Majority of the jobs in Ethiopia used to go to amhara community and they dont wven make 30% of Ethiopia.

That flag is the symbol of Menelik and no one wants that filthy Minilik flag.If there isnt going to be another flag then no one wants to be reminded of 109 years of Amhara brutality and exploitation.

The only person with low IQ is the one who pretends to have amnesia that LGBTQ flag is the same flag that the guy who called Amhara as superior was waving.

I have seen Amhara politicians uniting and trying to defy the aithority .

You created your own admin on lands your militia took over in Tigray.Its Abyes govt that is to sort out the problems.

Ethiopia doesnr belong to Amhara noone in Ethiopia wants that LGBTQ flag apart from Amhara.

I would rather wave an Oromo flag than a Naftanya peasants flag a symbol of Amhara feudalism.

Last edited:
That LGBTQ flag Amhara are waving is the flag that represents oppression its the flag that not only gave birth to TPLF but to all other resisitance movements like OLF and ONLF.

TPLF didnt do any harm to Amhara.TPLF oppression was mostly on Somalis and Oromos.The hate amhara have on Tigray is abecause they exposed Amhara and were cut out from exploiting others.Amhara became impoverished because ther was no jar of honey and cookies exclusively for Amhara.Majority of the jobs in Ethiopia used to go to amhara community and they dont wven make 30% of Ethiopia.

That flag is the symbol of Menelik and no one wants that filthy Minilik flag.If there isnt going to be another flag then no one wants to be reminded of 109 years of Amhara brutality and exploitation.

The only person with low IQ is the one who pretends to have amnesia that LGBTQ flag is the same flag that the guy who called Amhara as superior was waving.

I have seen Amhara politicians uniting and trying to defy the aithority .

You created your own admin on lands your militia took over in Tigray.Its Abyes govt that is to sort out the problems.

Ethiopia doesnr belong to Amhara noone in Ethiopia wants that LGBTQ flag apart from Amhara.

I would rather wave an Oromo flag than a Naftanya peasants flag a symbol of Amhara feudalism.

tenor.gif

What is wrong?
Menelik was Predominantly Amhara priviledge/Feudalims
Haile Selaise was predominantly Amhara priviledge/ Feudalism

Mengistu was predominatly Amhara priviledge/ Feudalism but against monarch.

EPRDF was mix of TPLF,AMDP & OPDO and shared power together.Even though this time Amhara didnt eat alone nor did they eat majority of the national cake.

Claimming only TPLF committed attrocies is a sham.

If Amhara over threw TPLF through force and miltia that would have been onother thing but Amhara never even threw a shoe on TPLF during its heydays and when they were in power.There was no Fano.

Guess what same time Somalis and Oromos were resisting TPLF.Amhara opposition used to call them terrorists. Amhara colonels and Generala and footsoilders were in the ENDF and were taking orders involved in burning somali villages as well as Oromo villages.
Aome of these amhara savages who committed attrocities have been promoted by Abye to higher rank.

I dont see any difference between Berhanu Nega and Meles Zenawi or Debtrastion.

To us Amhara= Tigarus same shit different assholes.

Martin Plaut, the well known TPLF propagandist for decades, posted this in a rare fashion. The article very well explains the rational behind TPLF's attack on the northern command and its actions afterwards. The writer did his homework well and his explanation coincides with Debretsion's repeated talk about the need for negotiation few days before the attack.

You are talking to yourself as many here. How about having a conversation with me and let me talk about me and you talk about yourself. Telling me what I want is insane and stupid. Go talk to yourself if that does make you happy.
This is what ordinary neftegnas want, and as we all have observed you, you're one of them neftegnas who supports Abiy even if he farts in the parliament.

There won't be any ethiopia without the current federal arrangement.

Now oromia officials and and amhara officials are at each other throats after the amhara president said he wanted wolkait and raya to be under amhara regional state.
this is when shimelis said that the ''country has an constitution to follow, if you dont follow then we will clap you harder than we did on tigray'' all amharas went insanse after hearing that an oromo threatned amhara official.

I predict one last battle between oromo and amhara, this will be ofcourse joined by both beninshangul and tigrays.

This is what ordinary neftegnas want, and as we all have observed you, you're one of them neftegnas who supports Abiy even if he farts in the parliament.

There won't be any ethiopia without the current federal arrangement.

Now oromia officials and and amhara officials are at each other throats after the amhara president said he wanted wolkait and raya to be under amhara regional state.
this is when shimelis said that the ''country has an constitution to follow, if you dont follow then we will clap you harder than we did on tigray'' all amharas went insanse after hearing that an oromo threatned amhara official.

I predict one last battle between oromo and amhara, this will be ofcourse joined by both beninshangul and tigrays.

You are still talking to yourself and what you are blabbering has nothing to do with my views or what I said. I don't know why you are quoting me. You don't need me to talk to yourself. Come back when you are ready for real conversation and exchange of views.

You are still talking to yourself and what you are blabbering has nothing to do with my views or what I said. I don't know why you are quoting me. You don't need me to talk to yourself. Come back when you are ready for real conversation and exchange of views.
Is that the best you can offer like character assasinate someone when you are cornered.
Dont think you are the only source to Ethiopian news inside that country.
We are all aware of ehat is happening and how Amhara have started bragging that they will wipe out Oromos in 7 days.

These terrorists are what @xabashi calls freedom fighters.

This savages has the same idiology and mentality of the guy below

They want to use dictattorship as before to exploit and marginalise the majority of Ethiopians.

Last edited:
Is that the best you can offer like character assasinate someone when you are cornered.
Dont think you are the only source to Ethiopian news inside that country.
We are all aware of ehat is happening and how Amhara have started bragging that they will wipe out Oromos in 7 days.

He acts like he knows all my views and is telling me what I think and what my views are without even asking me and is refusing to have real discussion. So what is there to discuss when he knows everything what I think? He can do it with himself. That is also the reason I am now starting to ignore you. You act as if you know my views so I see no reason to reply. Stop mentioning me if you guys are not interested in conversation but blabbering to yourselves.

Fyi, Amharas are used to all sorts of name calling and demonizing in the last 27 years and if that is all your politics is about then I can assure you that they will not be impressed and won't listen to your blah blah and you won't gain nothing and not go much further. No one demonized Amharas like TPLF and TPLF got what it deserves at the end. If your politics doesn't evolve to real conversation and exchange of views but is stuck in the same TPLF spirit of demonizing, then believe me no Amhara will listen to you. But you can blabber endlessly if that make you happy.

Bye!

Last edited:
He acts like he knows all my views and is telling me what I think and what my views are without even asking me and is refusing to have real discussion. So what is there to discuss when he knows everything what I think? He can do it with himself. That is also the reason I am now starting to ignore you. You act as if you know my views so I see no reason to reply. Stop mentioning me if you guys are not interested in conversation but blabbering to yourselves.

Fyi, Amharas are used to all sorts of name calling and demonizing in the last 27 years and if that is all your politics is about then I can assure you that they will not be impressed and won't listen to your blah blah and you won't gain nothing and not go much further. No one demonized Amharas like TPLF and TPLF got what it deserves at the end. If your politics doesn't evolve to real conversation and exchange of views but is stuck in the same TPLF spirit of demonizing, then believe me no Amhara will listen to you. But you can blabber endlessly if that make you happy.

Bye!
Name calling was introduced by Amharas so its not nothing new.

Before the TPLF there was the derg( predominantly Amhara)and the Amhara monarch which had their share of brutality.TPLF learnt to be greedy from Amharas.
But there is no proof that TPLF oppressed Amhara infact Amhara were part of EPRDF that was ruling Ethiopia for 30 years.
Today Amhara colonels and Generals who served TPLF have been awarded the top positions amongst the regime of Abye who was a former TPLF water boy.

Abye was not an alter boy for the Pente church or Towhedo church but rather someone that served TPLF well in its heydays.So he himself is a remnant of TPLF of which Amhara want to use him as a pedestal to grab power and come back tonwhen Amhara were "superior" to others.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

These terrorists are what @xabashi calls freedom fighters.

This savages has the same idiology and mentality of the guy below

They want to use dictattorship as before to exploit and marginalise the majority of Ethiopians.

What is the government's stance on these militias? I mean the official position. Why aren't they addressed or is their existence denied?

What is the government's stance on these militias? I mean the official position. Why aren't they addressed or is their existence denied?
Well there has been a heated debate in the Prosperity merting that took place recently.

Amhara EPP members claimed to want to take the law in their hand and Shemeles and other Oromos said no land will be claimmed by Amhara until the law of he land is followed.Which pissed of Amhara in general.Because if Amhara claim Wolkait today tommorrow they will claim Jimma and other areas like Wollo ehich they were settlers.

In that meeting the Somali EPP members like Cagjar and Shide were neutral.

But in the End it became clear Its Naftanya EPP + Shirtam ( Cagjar+Shide)EPP Vs the rest of Ethiopia.

DDS officials are just but an amhara condom. Like how iley was.

Well there has been a heated debate in the Prosperity merting that took place recently.

Amhara EPP members claimed to want to take the law in their hand and Shemeles and other Oromos said no land will be claimmed by Amhara until the law of he land is followed.Which pissed of Amhara in general.Because if Amhara claim Wolkait today tommorrow they will claim Jimma and other areas like Wollo ehich they were settlers.

In that meeting the Somali EPP members like Cagjar and Shide were neutral.

But in the End it became clear Its Naftanya EPP + Shirtam ( Cagjar+Shide)EPP Vs the rest of Ethiopia.

DDS officials are just but an amhara condom. Like how iley was.

Can you please provide your source for all this gossip? Amazing how you are allergic to factual data. It is all gossip and social media speculation.
:snoop:

Now let me educate and inform others with factual data from the horse's mouth. Few days ago EPP had a meeting of the executive committee and in that meeting a decision was made to answer the quest of Wolkait and Raya people through democratic means i.e. unlike the TPLF regime, the people will be given a chance to have a referendum to decide their fate. These people have been asking for that for 27 years but TPLF refused to listen. Now EPP decided to answer their request. This is already decided and the decision is made public on the national TV (watch both video). This is already EPP's stand, a decided matter, a done deal. So Wolkait and Raya will soon be given a chance to decide on their fate. That is all federalism and democracy is all about. No forced identity but everybody decides on his own fate and the fate of Wolkait and Raya will not be different.

Can you please provide your source for all this gossip? Amazing how you are allergic to factual data. It is all gossip and social media speculation.
:snoop:

Now let me educate and inform others with factual data from the horse's mouth. Few days ago EPP had a meeting of the executive committee and in that meeting a decision was made to answer the quest of Wolkait and Raya people through democratic means i.e. unlike the TPLF regime, the people will be given a chance to have a referendum to decide their fate. These people have been asking for that for 27 years but TPLF refused to listen. Now EPP decided to answer their request. This is already decided and the decision is made public on the national TV (watch both video). This is already EPP's stand, a decided matter, a done deal. So Wolkait and Raya will soon be given a chance to decide on their fate. That is all federalism and democracy is all about. No forced identity but everybody decides on his own fate and the fate of Wolkait and Raya will not be different.

Good spinning.
I guess you are trying to hide alot of stuff under the closet.
The thing is the war in Tigray is work in progress while amhara fuedalists are poking the eyes of Oromos using threats and demeaning words.

Militias are mostly ordinary law abiding farmers and are only called when they are needed. Normally they are just ordinary farmers who are elected by the community to function as militia in time of need. In a vast country like Ethiopia, the government can't afford to pay a huge standing police force so the militias fill in the gap. Mostly they get some basic training and use their own private AK-47. They are only called in a time of need for a brief span of time and then go back to their ordinary job.

The phenomenon is more pronounced and seen in Amhara region because ordinary Amhara farmers have a culture of owning guns. It is like the US, almost every Amhara farmer owns a gun. That means nothing. It is mostly used to protect one's own family and relatives and also is used as fireworks in weddings, funerals etc. This culture has a long tradition and no government until now could successfully disarm Amhara farmers. Derg and TPLF tried many times but failed. For the Amhara farmer giving up his gun is unthinkable.

When you see militias, know they are under the command of the Liyu police or local police. In the current war against TPLF they were integrated under the command of the army and the Liyu force. They are not wild criminals who roam and do whatever they want even though that is what haters try to portray them on social media. They are just ordinary farmers who own their own guns legally and are activated only in time of need.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Militias are mostly ordinary law abiding farmers and are only called when they are needed. Normally they are just ordinary farmers who are elected by the community to function as militia in time of need. In a vast country like Ethiopia, the government can't afford to pay a huge standing police force so the militias fill in the gap. Mostly they get some basic training and use their own private AK-47. They are only called in a time of need for a brief span of time and then go back to their ordinary job.

The phenomenon is more pronounced and seen in Amhara region because ordinary Amhara farmers have a culture of owning guns. It is like the US, almost every Amhara farmer owns a gun. That means nothing. It is mostly used to protect one's own family and relatives and also is used as fireworks in weddings, funerals etc. This culture has a long tradition and no government until now could successfully disarm Amhara farmers. Derg and TPLF tried many times but failed. For the Amhara farmer giving up his gun is unthinkable.

When you see militias, know they are under the command of the Liyu police or local police. In the current war against TPLF they were integrated under the command of the army and the Liyu force. They are not wild criminals who roam and do whatever they want even though that is what haters try to portray them on social media. They are just ordinary farmers who own their own guns legally and are activated only in time of need.

Are they are completely sanctioned by the government? Calling it a recipe for disaster is as positive of a spin I could put on what you just said. Though the cynic in me draws a much different conclusion. Why is the government calling on makeshift militias to enforce a domestic 'security operation' as they put it? Non-regional, armed and private groups and individuals are being enlisted to bring peace to another region? At this stage I feel like it is disingenuous to call it anything other than a war on the region. Yes, the dismantlement of the TPLF is the goal - but they're not mutually exclusive.

Under which regional liyuu police are these militias operating?

Trending

Latest posts