Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

oromos have 10x the population of tigrayans, I wonder what the implications of a tigray style “military operation” could be there

oromos have 10x the population of tigrayans, I wonder what the implications of a tigray style “military operation” could be there

Wouldn't happen, firstly because, oromia is the center of the country, its economic, geographic an and military backbone, any war there would just further weaken the economy, and country.
not to mention that, unlike the tplf with its old rich looter elites, who had a huge military [who folded like beach chairs, when the ethiopian soldiers came, with eritrean help], the OLF is a group of guerrillas, not a conventional force.

Lol, that's what he WANTED, but not what happened. Abiy and his ally in Eritrea planned this before, and the TPLF is not in the position it was in the days of the anti derg struggle.
Think of the future this will bring, tigrays feel demoralized and despise everything abiy has done in their region, I've seen a lot of that on social media imagine how it would feel for the ones on the ground especially the refugees. Fair to assume that this might cause some sort of ethnicity>nationality?

Think of the future this will bring, tigrays feel demoralized and despise everything abiy has done in their region, I've seen a lot of that on social media imagine how it would feel for the ones on the ground especially the refugees. Fair to assume that this might cause some sort of ethnicity>nationality?

While I feel bad for the civilians, they brought it upon themselves, by siding more or less, with TPLF. TPLF would show favoritism to tigrayans in everything, from the highest positions in the military, to jobs in the airlines sector, to everything, and the tigrayans took advantage, not to mention how they used resources from other larger regions to build up their own region, among other things.

Sources (my habesha friend’s dad) are telling me that Abiy ordered fake news of Debrestion’s capture in order to demoralize troops before a skirmish but it ended up having a complete opposite effect. What do you guys think?

Sources (my habesha friend’s dad) are telling me that Abiy ordered fake news of Debrestion’s capture in order to demoralize troops before a skirmish but it ended up having a complete opposite effect. What do you guys think?
I've also heard some Ethiopians (both Tigray and non-Tigray) saying this.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Asaana whats up Sudani? How's it going in Sudan? Still believe in Hamdok?

Also who is more popular between Burhan and Hemedti among the rural folks?

@Asaana whats up Sudani? How's it going in Sudan? Still believe in Hamdok?

Also who is more popular between Burhan and Hemedti among the rural folks?
Economy is still shit but going in the right direction, more emphasis on manufacturing and agriculture. I'm indifferent to Hamdok but I like the minister of finance and the minister of energy.

The oil industry is slowly rebounding but it needs foreign investment for serious growth

People see Burhan and Himedti as the same, however there's a preference for Burhan since he's from the northern part of the country.

TPLF mission was never successionism but to rule like amharas.

Tigarus plus Amharas combined do not make 30% of Ethiopias population yet love to rule and oppress others.

Its like too devils competing for the Lucifer position.
Loool madness

Trending

Latest posts