Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

This devils are the ones Cagjar calbi axmaar been welcoming in Jigjiga and have been having processions and closing the streets for 3 days each year.

I have never seen a sick racist ethnic group like Amhara.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
They captured a new town close to Gonder. shitz about to get interesting
giphy.gif

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I just want TDF to capture Gonder and then Bahir dar.

This will destroy the reputaion of amhara for the comming generation.
They will become the butt of all jokes
:russ:
Ethiopian fake project's millitary and deep state has disintegrated and it's rat race for power.
Somalis have a rare chance to become one of the main players but they seem to be choosing to remain auxiliary for who ever captures the throne and then karbaashed regardless of their cooperation
giphy.gif

Ethiopian fake project's millitary and deep state has disintegrated and it's rat race for power.
Somalis have a rare chance to become one of the main players but they seem to be choosing to remain auxiliary for who ever captures the throne and then karbaashed regardless of their cooperation
giphy.gif
With Cagjar in charge don't expect anything from the Somali kilil, the guy has been brainwashed by TPLF fro decades and has no balls to do take any risk. Unfortunately it seems there is no other clear somali challenger for the kursi who can challenge him.

Ok I will nudge u in Dec to see what’s up
Hopefully u don’t go awol like @xabashi
How will I go what do you think is happening right now in Ethiopia?
Even Bole International Airlines is temporary shut.

TDF are advancing into Addid Ababa and the ENDF have been annihilated in the process.

While in Xamar Hawiy are using qabol card how can they claim Rooble is good and Farmajo evil when Farmajo brought Rooble.
That is the problem with Hawiye Rooble ba sasabtey.Farmajo is going no where and will stay till hawiye grow balls and send him to Nigeria.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
With Cagjar in charge don't expect anything from the Somali kilil, the guy has been brainwashed by TPLF fro decades and has no balls to do take any risk. Unfortunately it seems there is no other clear somali challenger for the kursi who can challenge him.
This is where qabil is actually helpful if a few of the ugaas come out and make a strong statement that they are against all of this, then a domino affect will happen and everybody will follow since everybody is loyal to their clan. Leaving only cagjar and his lackeys behind but I have a good feeling they paid those old fellas some big money to keep their mouth shut.

This is where qabil is actually helpful if a few of the ugaas come out and make a strong statement that they are against all of this, then a domino affect will happen and everybody will follow since everybody is loyal to their clan. Leaving only cagjar and his lackeys behind but I have a good feeling they paid those old fellas some big money to keep their mouth shut.
Its bigger than Cagjar qalbi axmaar.
There is Aden Farah qalbi axmaar

Shide Qalbi axmaar

Cumar Gheele

etc.

Do you know the people inciting the conflict between ciise & Canfar is an amhara colonel in Garbo ciise.

Axmaar deep hatred for somalis is nothing new.

All we need to do is to raid the ENDF during night and whoop their asses.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Its bigger than Cagjar qalbi axmaar.
There is Aden Farah qalbi axmaar

Shide Qalbi axmaar

Cumar Gheele

etc.

Do you know the people inciting the conflict between ciise & Canfar is an amhara colonel in Garbo ciise.

Axmaar deep hatred for somalis is nothing new.

All we need to do is to raid the ENDF during night and whoop their asses.
If they can get there hands on the same weapons the tigrayans are using that should be sufficient enough. One thing that keeps Somalis from chaos is money. Either the abiy is paying good money to to the big dogs or they’re putting fluoride in the water. You telling me one of the most liberated and proud cities are letting their worst enemies come on a plane and settling there for nothing. If it was 30 years ago those planes would’ve got hit with a rocket launcher sxb. Money is being moved around for sure.

Trending

Latest posts