Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like this makes me hate qabil wallah. Theres somalis out there that are getting tortured and raped by Ajanabis. We are being humiliated because we turned away from Islam. Only Islam can bring peace to the Somali peninsula.

I've never understood the whole bermuda triangle joke :liberaltears:explain it to me :chrisfreshhah:
Sheikh @fox ur trying to get me banned? I have nothing against muh Bermudan Brothas and sistas, I just gotta watch my back when I'm around them, theyer good ppl.

Gambar

VIP
Besides your assertion that Ahmed Gurey was MX which is widely disputed but regardless irrelevant as such man don't belong to a clan, I absolutely agree.

All the MX I know in my area are up in arms about this, the same way I saw Qeybdiid being disowned, in every clan you have treacherous traitors and a sizeable number of people who are openly against them from the same clan.

Except for reer Bermuda who love/adore/worship their treacherous traitors and dhabdolifo as you can see openly on here which includes even their moderator that worships the greatest Somali dhabodilif that has ever lived none other then Afbijo publicly with no shame of hiding this.

View attachment 28580

I see all of this as a positive development, loyalty to clan is being destroyed slowly, it's already dead mostly around Koonfur but we have some time to go up and down the rest of the country

@TheSayid

With all due respect to ONLF we all know that story is bogus, Galmudug and the SFG are openly beefing each other over this right now.

ONLF is compromised by double agents and moles working secretly with the TPLF as are all other grass root movement hence sensitive information are not disseminated out of fear of leaking.

This man was being protected by Sacad's that look to him as one of their own for decades, Afbijo/Puntland regularly made press releases we were harbouring ONLF terrorists to Ethiopia for support but the TPLF were convinced it was typical bermuda false flag and knew about the historical hatred.

The man got more and more comfortable and began to travel outside of the sanctuary areas, after years of doing nothing he was getting involved in the recent kacdoon in Klika5 becoming more and more active.

The TPLF got intel which they shared with NISA/Danab (already present in cadaado/Gaalkacayo) and this man that was being protected was suddenly captured in a surprise big raid in the middle of the night taken by force and bundled into a private jet.

Even the news as being reported by both SFG and Galmudug are both misleading, the man was never in jail, this is damage control as not to anger the TPLF by both sides, it's good PR, the government one however hit them right back in their faces.
@Duchess post in page 2.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-criticised-farmaajo.29947/page-2#post-779852

Still very appropriate.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Besides your assertion that Ahmed Gurey was MX which is widely disputed but regardless irrelevant as such man don't belong to a clan, I absolutely agree.

All the MX I know in my area are up in arms about this, the same way I saw Qeybdiid being disowned, in every clan you have treacherous traitors and a sizeable number of people who are openly against them from the same clan.

Except for reer Bermuda who love/adore/worship their treacherous traitors and dhabdolifo as you can see openly on here which includes even their moderator that worships the greatest Somali dhabodilif that has ever lived none other then Afbijo publicly with no shame of hiding this.

View attachment 28580

I see all of this as a positive development, loyalty to clan is being destroyed slowly, it's already dead mostly around Koonfur but we have some time to go up and down the rest of the country

@TheSayid

With all due respect to ONLF we all know that story is bogus, Galmudug and the SFG are openly beefing each other over this right now.

ONLF is compromised by double agents and moles working secretly with the TPLF as are all other grass root movement hence sensitive information are not disseminated out of fear of leaking.

This man was being protected by Sacad's that look to him as one of their own for decades, Afbijo/Puntland regularly made press releases we were harbouring ONLF terrorists to Ethiopia for support but the TPLF were convinced it was typical bermuda false flag and knew about the historical hatred.

The man got more and more comfortable and began to travel outside of the sanctuary areas, after years of doing nothing he was getting involved in the recent kacdoon in Klika5 becoming more and more active.

The TPLF got intel which they shared with NISA/Danab (already present in cadaado/Gaalkacayo) and this man that was being protected was suddenly captured in a surprise big raid in the middle of the night taken by force and bundled into a private jet.

Even the news as being reported by both SFG and Galmudug are both misleading, the man was never in jail, this is damage control as not to anger the TPLF by both sides, it's good PR, the government one however hit them right back in their faces.

24 minutes?! :chrisfreshhah:This nigga is busy screen grabbing posts and creating files on members. What do you think you're exposing? I have, do and always will support Abdullahi Yusuf (aun) and there isn't anything you can do to change that. Keep crying you little . :pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Are you retarded? Do you know what hypocrisy means? And have you read the thread? Everyone is railing against the admin who did it.

Take your repetitive "koonfur people" BS somewhere else, bc no one here is defending what was done.

What a bug :gucciwhat:

Oh look we have a smart one here. I will make sure to point out and highlight all the negative aspects of your filthy government as frequently as you do to us. I don't a give a toss if everyone else is already doing it, it will be said and repeated. Get used to it.

anana hooyada iyo abaahana wasa

Oh look we have a smart one here. I will make sure to point out and highlight all the negative aspects of your filthy government as frequently as you do to us. I don't a give a toss if everyone else is already doing it, it will be said and repeated. Get used to it.

anana hooyada iyo abaahana wasa

So you're highlighting out of revenge and not bc what they did was sick?
Lool qabilists are a joke, and no one with half a brain takes them serious.

Join the long list of them, and spew your hypocrisy (you should learn the meaning) all over this forum, idc. :drakekidding:

Gambar

VIP
24 minutes?! :chrisfreshhah:This nigga is busy screen grabbing posts and creating files on members. What do you think you're exposing? I have, do and always will support Abdullahi Yusuf (aun) and there isn't anything you can do to change that. Keep crying you little . :pachah1:
Why is he still here? He continues to post here even though he claims there's a Bermudan conspiracy theory. :pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Explain the conspiracy plz :feedme:

You're a liar :kanyehmm:weren't you the same one who said hes a rapist :kanyehmm:

How am I a liar? I'm one of the most honest people on this forum.

Farmaajo and his government have taken a stand against extremism and I support that. It doesn't change the fact that he's a rapist but you didn't care then so you shouldn't care now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How am I a liar? I'm one of the most honest people on this forum.

Farmaajo and his government have taken a stand against extremism and I support that. It doesn't change the fact that he's a rapist but you didn't care then so you shouldn't care now.
Mental gymnastics:pachah1:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Pull up my inconsistent posts. :hillarybiz:
You're fast :mjlol:I just searched your user with "Farmaajo" and wallahi you don't like him :pachah1:especially now that he sent faroole back to Australia :pachah1:
20170831_005604.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending