Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Minorities have to be patriotic or they'll get karbaashed :manny:

He's gone against the Somali government in support of the ONLF and nationalist ideals. If anything, he'd be more exposed to danger now.

This is when we separate the wheat from the chaff.

:salute:

Farmaajo handed over a senior ONLF leader to the TPLF. What makes it said is that the TPLF slaughtered his whole family and Farmaajo colluded with them. Heres the full story: http://onlf.org/?p=917

Subxanallah. The fact that he wanted to bring his niece to muqdisho and his family being merciless killed by TPFL in past makes the whole story sad.

This is the biggest betrayal I've ever seen :Sutehja:

BTW is that him as your profile PIC

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If a senior Alshabaab leader was being held in Addis Ababa, they'd have to hand him over to Mogadishu. You can't have good relations with your neighbour and host their rebels at the same time. This is basic politics 101.

The question that should be asked is, who tipped off the Xabashi? If the guy stayed in the country for 15 years under the radar then clearly there are double agents at work here.

http://onlf.org/?p=917

official statement from the ONLF confirming the SFG government handed him over after Galmudug gave him secret sanctuary for over 15 years.

Capture.PNG

@Asma
@TekNiKo
@embarassing
@mrdeeni
@fox
@XamarCade
@Coulombs law
@Duke of Bohol

Let's not be hypocrites here like bermuda triangle accusing some lowly officer for going behind the President/PM back in such a serious issue, we didn't throw these excuses to all the presidents before.

Last edited:

official statement from the ONLF confirming the SFG government handed him over after Galmudug gave him secret sanctuary for over 15 years.

View attachment 28574

@Asma
@TekNiKo
@embarassing
@mrdeeni
@fox
@XamarCade
@Coulombs law
@Duke of Bohol

Let's not be hypocrites here like bermuda triangle filth on here accusing some lowly officer for going behind the President/PM back, we didn't throw these excuses to all the presidents before.

Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah has honored us, then Allah will disgrace us.”

The greatest honor we had against Ethiopia was with ahmed Gurey A.S if you were to tell 100 years later a marehan would give his own brother up to be tortured he would have died of grief.

We somalis had our time our golden history but like all things we will go extinct "this world is but a temporary abode".

View attachment 28574

@Asma
@TekNiKo
@embarassing
@mrdeeni
@fox
@XamarCade
@Coulombs law
@Duke of Bohol

Let's not be hypocrites here like bermuda triangle filth on here accusing some lowly officer for going behind the President/PM back, we didn't throw these excuses to all the presidents before.
it says galmudug detained him and transferred him to xamar, he was living in xamar for the past 3 years before traveling to galmudug for his niece.

Umar ibn Al-Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, we were a disgraceful people and Allah honored us with Islam. If we seek honor from anything besides that with which Allah has honored us, then Allah will disgrace us.”

The greatest honor we had against Ethiopia was with ahmed Gurey A.S if you were to tell 100 years later a marehan would give his own brother up to be tortured he would have died of grief.

We somalis had our time our golden history but like all things we will go extinct "this world is but a temporary abode".

Besides your assertion that Ahmed Gurey was MX which is widely disputed but regardless irrelevant as such man don't belong to a clan, I absolutely agree.

All the MX I know in my area are up in arms about this, the same way I saw Qeybdiid being disowned, in every clan you have treacherous traitors and a sizeable number of people who are openly against them from the same clan.

Except for reer Bermuda who love/adore/worship their treacherous traitors and dhabdolifo as you can see openly on here which includes even their moderator that worships the greatest Somali dhabodilif that has ever lived none other then Afbijo publicly with no shame of hiding this.

zzz.PNG

I see all of this as a positive development, loyalty to clan is being destroyed slowly, it's already dead mostly around Koonfur but we have some time to go up and down the rest of the country

@TheSayid

With all due respect to ONLF we all know that story is bogus, Galmudug and the SFG are openly beefing each other over this right now.

ONLF is compromised by double agents and moles working secretly with the TPLF as are all other grass root movement hence sensitive information are not disseminated out of fear of leaking.

This man was being protected by Sacad's that look to him as one of their own for decades, Afbijo/Puntland regularly made press releases we were harbouring ONLF terrorists to Ethiopia for support but the TPLF were convinced it was typical bermuda false flag and knew about the historical hatred.

The man got more and more comfortable and began to travel outside of the sanctuary areas, after years of doing nothing he was getting involved in the recent kacdoon in Klika5 becoming more and more active.

The TPLF got intel which they shared with NISA/Danab (already present in cadaado/Gaalkacayo) and this man that was being protected was suddenly captured in a surprise big raid in the middle of the night taken by force and bundled into a private jet.

Even the news as being reported by both SFG and Galmudug are both misleading, the man was never in jail, this is damage control as not to anger the TPLF by both sides, it's good PR, the government one however hit them right back in their faces.

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I'm against giving somalis to foreigners & helping foreigners fight/torture/imprison somalis. This is treachery no matter how you play it:susp:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Subxanallah. The fact that he wanted to bring his niece to muqdisho and his family being merciless killed by TPFL in past makes the whole story sad.

This is the biggest betrayal I've ever seen :Sutehja:

BTW is that him as your profile PIC
Yes that's him. They will torture and then eventually kill him.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

View attachment 28574

@Asma
@TekNiKo
@embarassing
@mrdeeni
@fox
@XamarCade
@Coulombs law
@Duke of Bohol

Let's not be hypocrites here like bermuda triangle accusing some lowly officer for going behind the President/PM back in such a serious issue, we didn't throw these excuses to all the presidents before.

Somali National Intelligence Agency took him to a detention center in Mogadishu, before he was handed over to Ethiopia on Monday. Qalbi Dhagax was flown to Baidoa, where Ethiopian troops were stationed, then later taken with a military plane from Baidoa to Ethiopia’s Nazaret. Farmaajo just killed a Muslim.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
He'll be in jail and tortured forever ilaahi ha garabgalo
I know a CANADIAN Somali Ogaden who's in Jail in Ethiopia under suspicion of supporting ONLF. He's fkin Canadian and has been there since 2007 and Canada hasn't done shit...That place is crazy wallahi

Besides your assertion that Ahmed Gurey was MX which is widely disputed but regardless irrelevant as such man don't belong to a clan, I absolutely agree.

All the MX I know in my area are up in arms about this, the same way I saw Qeybdiid being disowned, in every clan you have treacherous traitors and a sizeable number of people who are openly against them from the same clan.

Except for reer Bermuda who love/adore/worship their treacherous traitors and dhabdolifo as you can see openly on here which includes even their moderator that worships the greatest Somali dhabodilif that has ever lived none other then Afbijo publicly with no shame of hiding this.

View attachment 28580

I see all of this as a positive development, loyalty to clan is being destroyed slowly, it's already dead mostly around Koonfur but we have some time to go up and down the rest of the country

@TheSayid

With all due respect to ONLF we all know that story is bogus, Galmudug and the SFG are openly beefing each other over this right now.

ONLF is compromised by double agents and moles working secretly with the TPLF as are all other grass root movement hence sensitive information are not disseminated out of fear of leaking.

This man was being protected by Sacad's that look to him as one of their own for decades, Afbijo/Puntland regularly made press releases we were harbouring ONLF terrorists to Ethiopia for support but the TPLF were convinced it was typical bermuda false flag and knew about the historical hatred.

The man got more and more comfortable and began to travel outside of the sanctuary areas, after years of doing nothing he was getting involved in the recent kacdoon in Klika5 becoming more and more active.

The TPLF got intel which they shared with NISA/Danab (already present in cadaado/Gaalkacayo) and this man that was being protected was suddenly captured in a surprise big raid in the middle of the night taken by force and bundled into a private jet.

Even the news as being reported by both SFG and Galmudug are both misleading, the man was never in jail, this is damage control as not to anger the TPLF by both sides, it's good PR, the government one however hit them right back in their faces.
It's sick how the dhabodhilifs Bermudans quickly started making #FakeNews online and made it look like Galmudug were the ones who wanted to hand him over to Ethiopia but the SFG quickly came to rescue him, their lies backfired badly on their face as usual.

Somali National Intelligence Agency took him to a detention center in Mogadishu, before he was handed over to Ethiopia on Monday. Qalbi Dhagax was flown to Baidoa, where Ethiopian troops were stationed, then later taken with a military plane from Baidoa to Ethiopia’s Nazaret. Farmaajo just killed a Muslim.

Killing him in mogadishu would be mercy they will torture him the likes of which is done in Syria and other parts then they will humiliate is family like they humiliated the somali goverment.

Then after a couple of years they will kill him.

This is the turning point against this administration.

Abdullahi yusuf: brining in Ethiopia

Shiekh shariif: selling ocean,clanism

HSM : the bowing to kenyan dead troops , corruption

Farmaajo: handing somalis to Ethiopia

And the cycle continues.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Killing him in mogadishu would be mercy they will torture him the likes of which is done in Syria and other parts then they will humiliate is family like they humiliated the somali goverment.

Then after a couple of years they will kill him.

This is the turning point against this administration.

Abdullahi yusuf: brining in Ethiopia

Shiekh shariif: selling ocean,clanism

HSM : the bowing to kenyant troops , corruption

Farmaajo: handing somalis to Ethiopia

And the cycle continues.
Shit like this makes me hate qabil wallah. Theres somalis out there that are getting tortured and raped by Ajanabis. We are being humiliated because we turned away from Islam. Only Islam can bring peace to the Somali peninsula.
It's sick how the dhabodhilifs Bermudans quickly started making #FakeNews online and made it look like Galmudug were the ones who wanted to hand him over to Ethiopia but the SFG quickly came to rescue him, their lies backfired badly on their face as usual.
I've never understood the whole bermuda triangle joke :liberaltears:explain it to me :chrisfreshhah:

, who you is

yep can't miss a chance to point the hypocrisy of Koonfur people. They railed against SL for allegedly handing over ONLF members, but here they are doing it.

Own up to your shit

Are you retarded? Do you know what hypocrisy means? And have you read the thread? Everyone is railing against the admin who did it.

Take your repetitive "koonfur people" BS somewhere else, bc no one here is defending what was done.

What a bug :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending