Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be heartbreaking for many naive indivuals who thought somalia is actually sovereign state and has a control over their foreign politics.

As much as it hurts to see a somali man handed over to our eternal enemy, i understand. I understand the pressure the president an his admin has faced over this slightly uconftable - in the eyes of critics, covinient - situation. The federal goverment of somalia can not afford to start conflict against a neighboring country, especially Ethiopia. Ethiopia has unprecedented amount influence over Somalia's domestic and foreign politics. This will give an absolute power to do anything they please.

The other talking poin is, the SFG has signed a deal with the Ethiopian gov. over exchange of prisoners hence the 150 Somali prisoners released from ethiopian jails. Somalia is just doing what is already been agreed. Any country in this state as Somalia is right now would do same.

This must be heartbreaking for many naive indivuals who thought somalia is actually sovereign state and has a control over their foreign politics.

As much as it hurts to see a somali man handed over to our eternal enemy, i understand. I understand the pressure the president an his admin has faced over this slightly uconftable - in the eyes of critics, covinient - situation. The federal goverment of somalia can not afford to start conflict against a neighboring country, especially Ethiopia. Ethiopia has unprecedented amount influence over Somalia's domestic and foreign politics. This will give an absolute power to do anything they please.

The other talking poin is, the SFG has signed a deal with the Ethiopian gov. over exchange of prisoners hence the 150 Somali prisoners released from ethiopian jails. Somalia is just doing what is already been agreed. Any country in this state as Somalia is right now would do same.

I am the most pragmatic guy on this site but some issues are above pragmatism wallahi.

I would rather die with stab wound on my front rather than have scars on my back. This issues will be the end of the farmaajo popular support and his anti ethiphian mandate.

Now this administration will die a slow painfull death would you not rather go out in a blaze of glory fighting you number one enemy ?

That Damm geeky looking Igu sawwir guy can go backto his Republican trump party in the USA

Farmaajo made a deal with the devil :farmajoyaab:

He sold the soul of Somalia to the injirleey admin in Akhas Ababa. Very sad day indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending