Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
JnVyhh9.jpg

I am the most pragmatic guy on this site but some issues are above pragmatism wallahi.

I would rather die with stab wound on my front rather than have scars on my back. This issues will be the end of the farmaajo popular support and his anti ethiphian mandate.

Now this administration will die a slow painfull death would you not rather go out in a blaze of glory fighting you number one enemy ?

That Damm geeky looking Igu sawwir guy can go backto his Republican trump party in the USA

There is no need to die, you should live to fight another day.

I think you are right on one thing, the admin's popularity will die instantly as this news spreads but that shouldn't stop them fighting the good fight.

If Somalia ought to be staple and fully recovered state the imotionaly driven bettynes against any foreign nation is an abstacle to progresse. I get that this is unpresedented sitution but what will standing up to ethiopia - a far superior nation with far better allies - going to do for us right now other than harm. We need to see the bigger picture, we need to have a plan to recover from this clamity and we need to stand together and face our internal issues and fix it, only then we stand a chance.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb give up already, everything you tried so far backfired :chrisfreshhah:

Sorry that I'd like to live in a Somalia that's not a fourth world shithole and not spend the rest of my days in the West while my tiny ethnic group gets gobbled up by 100 million Ethiopians and 700 million Bantus

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.