Eleven year old Somali girl comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's like that yh, I thought you was a fellow tribeswoman, f*ck off too.

Lmao i don't care about tribe you fucking jihadi :icon lol: ppl like you who preach extremism yet lives in western countries are the worst kind of hypocrites

Your parents would agree with him. Does that make them terrorists?

My parents don't call for the death of innocent because they've good ppl. If they did then they'd be terrorists too

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Lmao i don't care about tribe you fucking jihadi :icon lol: ppl like you who preach extremism yet lives in western countries are the worst kind of hypocrites

My parents don't call for the death of innocent because they've good ppl. If they did then they'd be terrorists too

I'm not a jihadi, I'm for the prevention of allowing a cultural takeover seeing my somali youths turning into soft snowflakes.

I dont preach extremism, f*ck you. :camby::susp:

I'm not a jihadi, I'm for the prevention of allowing a cultural takeover seeing my somali youths turning into soft snowflakes.

I dont preach extremism, f*ck you. :camby::susp:

You said they should get lynched and good riddance :susp: i bet you're an Isis apologetic as well

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are less than 20 million. I don't want our youths to stop reproducing!

Say no to gayness!!!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

first of all let's make this clear he said they will get lynched back home. What is the main religion back home? Islam. Whats the sharia ruling on homosexuality? Death. Your parents are muslims they would agree with it 100%. You're no different from Anjem Chihuahua. You are trying to force your views on people. You are a hate preacher.

@Zayd I'm keeping my eyes on u :ufdup:

first of all let's make this clear he said they will get lynched back home. What is the main religion back home? Islam. Whats the sharia ruling on homosexuality? Death. Your parents are muslims they would agree with it 100%. You're no different from Anjem Chihuahua. You are trying to force your views on people. You are a hate preacher.

My parents are hateful rats like you you saqajaan, they wouldn't wish death on anyone for the world because human life is sacred!

Not every muslim wants Sharia law established :kodaksmiley: and the ones that do need to be deported

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Zayd I'm keeping my eyes on u :ufdup:

My parents are hateful rats like you you saqajaan, they wouldn't wish death on anyone for the world because human life is sacred!

Not every muslim wants Sharia law established :kodaksmiley: and the ones that do need to be deported
Sharia law should be established in Muslim majority countries. I am against sharia in the UK. I respect British values and it's laws.

If your against sharia your against Islam. We both know that. If your parents are genuine Muslims they are pro sharia

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@dhegdheer

RwNQl.gif

I'm a good man, I love humanity and diverse cultures, I just hate movements to turn people into clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts