Eleven year old Somali girl comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Share with us all how you did it?
It's not terribly complicated.
I remembered that you called yourself sociopathic in a previous comment of yours, typed in "sociopathic" in the search bar and scanned the page until your name came up :mjlol:
That's literally it :chrisfreshhah:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
It's not terribly complicated.
I remembered that you called yourself sociopathic in a previous comment of yours, typed in "sociopathic" in the search bar and scanned the page until your name came up :mjlol:
That's literally it :chrisfreshhah:

giphy.gif
f*ck that extra shit

Why is she speaking in her terrible Somali with subtitles when she's clearly a diaspora brat?

There is no such thing as lesbianism. :yacadiim:.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Too many loopholes in this LOL , i think homosexuality is a mental illness tbh. Still couldn't give a shit if one was next to me now.

Bohol

VIP
Kissing at 11? It is clear she has been watching . websites in Somalia should be monitored and banned. Children copy
whatever they see in videos.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
There is cultural jihad waged by the West on Somali kids in the diaspora and at home far more lethal than an Ak-47 bullet. Somali parents have abdicated their parenting role and became willing accessory to this jihad. It should then come as no surprise when it manifests in such a manner.

Last edited:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
loool he is better than me. I only discovered it when i was 14. :drakelaugh:

:dwill: You sure you're not asexual? I used to have this pretty blonde teacher when I was 6. I aint sayin it was what it was but there was definitely irregular blood flow down there every now and then because of her. I didnt understand. At 14 I wanted to beat my English teacher, no questions. High test confirmed :banderas:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
That's very funny. Too many lies for me to sympathise. I wager they are doing it for funding.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Miskeen she sounds so innocent pure like a child may Allah guide her to the straight path amiin ya rabb.

Jeesto

VIP
Gay people exist in every society/community and country, incl. the somali lands. One of my old classmates was/is gay and the feminine type too. He would sometimes wear lisptics and
a little makeup and no one actually cared. He was bullied a little here and there but it was mostly just somali banter. He was cool with the majority of the class :manny::kanyeshrug:

PS where in somalia do they sentence Homosexuals to death ?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Yes, most definitely :bell:
Your question backfired sxb :drakelaugh:
@ItsHanna is not a sociopath. Don't know why your crying about my posts. The videos clearly fake. But I understand why @dhegdheer is emotional about my posts. She knows she will get disowned by her parents like the girl in the video.
Why is she speaking in her terrible Somali with subtitles when she's clearly a diaspora brat?

There is no such thing as lesbianism. :yacadiim:.
Exactly its horribly fake.
I think they wanted her to come across as a fob to the viewers. She's clearly a hooyo mataalo kid. :drakewtf:
Ku wan o sheeg plz:mjlol:but be careful they might call you a sociopath
There is cultural jihad waged by the West on Somali kids in the diaspora and at home far more lethal than an Ak-47 bullet. Somali parents have abdicated their parenting role and became willing accessory to this jihad. It should then come as no surprise when it manifests in such a manner.
You smart :salute:
That's very funny. Too many lies for me to sympathise. I wager they are doing it for funding.
You found it funny and your not sympathising:ooh:well according to @dhegdheer and @DuctTape you're a sociopath
Miskeen she sounds so innocent pure like a child may Allah guide her to the straight path amiin ya rabb.
Wtf did I just read:damn:
Gay people exist in every society/community and country, incl. the somali lands. One of my old classmates was/is gay and the feminine type too. He would sometimes wear lisptics and
a little makeup and no one actually cared. He was bullied a little here and there but it was mostly just somali banter. He was cool with the majority of the class :manny::kanyeshrug:

PS where in somalia do they sentence Homosexuals to death ?:cosbyhmm:
There was this lesbian couple in bosaaso that got executed.

http://www.afrol.com/News2001/som002_lesbians_sentenced.htm

Last edited:
@crudetruth you were laughing at ppl getting killed in that one cleveland post, how is that not sociopath like :ayaanswag:

That's because you suffer from some kind of emotional deficient sxb u sound like a robot in every single comment u make

Status
Not open for further replies.