Eleven year old Somali girl comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ottoman Tanzimat reforms of the 1850s decriminalized Homosexuality, which also extended to the Egyptian-controlled, Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia, the British and Italian reinstated the Sodomy laws soon after colonization. Now the British/Italians decriminalized Homosexuality, will Somalis follow soon?

I didin't have a name for it but i always knew i was into women. Them bouncing booties on MTV always have me mesmerized as a kid :banderas:

I still remember this song :siilaanyolaugh:

I remember I got a boner when a chick In my school kissed me it was really awkward. And back then I was even more sexist than today:pachah1:

:damn::damn::damn:
In all seriousness, the girl she kissed should get lynched. She coerced an innocent Somali into this. Hope she gets her just deserved. The Somali should've been sent to Africa tbh

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
puberty hit me hard my nigga. I'm not gassing myself up but i think that i have way too much testosterone. :damedamn:
Men who leave their faith to fit in have lower testosterone. It's been proven sxb.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
All I will say is that the translation is trash.

She said I can f*ck anyone I want mom and dad it's non of your business :chrisfreshhah: I didn't see that in the subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.