Egyptian President calls Somalia a Failed State in front of President HSM

Why are you on this forum? Why do landers like you who consider themselves as different to Somalis lurk around Somali spaces? Won’t you feel more at home on Oromiaspot?

And don’t come up with the nationality vs ethnicity bs as your little fairy country does not exist.

You lot remind me of ex muslims who are just as obsessed with stalking Muslim spaces despite claiming to despise Muslims.

Landers are Somali too.

If people consider themselves a different nationality that's fine. The republic of Somaliland has existed longer than the Somali Republic so arguements can be made.

The more interesting point is why southern Somalis have this fervent Pan-somali attitude as if all somali speaking people some how belong to them. Is it something the Italians left in the water? One people, one land one ruler?

Landers are Somali too.

If people consider themselves a different nationality that's fine. The republic of Somaliland has existed longer than the Somali Republic so arguements can be made.

The more interesting point is why southern Somalis have this fervent Pan-somali attitude as if all somali speaking people some how belong to them. Is it something the Italians left in the water? One people, one land one ruler?
We are not all south Somalis, Somalia doesn't only consist of south and north, and even in northern Somalia we know the somalidid and cuqdad ridden people mostly belong to one qabiil, who are running around all over the internet to tell the world how failed Somalis are.. So why are you here? If you hate somalinimo and wish to seperate what is holding you back to leave from places where other Somalis socialize? Also I cannot emphasize enough I as a Somali want nothing to do with your kind, I want you to be gone and seperated.

I understand, but wallahi I don't even mind them getting ictiraaf, but it has to be done through a referendum in a fair and justice manner, then we can sign them off if that's what the people of the regions under SL vote for... But look at how they're behaving trying to tarnish the collective Somali name and god knows what else thinking this will give them ictiraaf.
Dude somalia wil never be divided let them throw tantrum

We are not all south Somalis, Somalia doesn't only consist of south and north, and even in northern Somalia we know the somalidid and cuqdad ridden people mostly belong to one qabiil, who are running around all over the internet to tell the world how failed Somalis are.. So why are you here? If you hate somalinimo and wish to seperate what is holding you back to leave from places where other Somalis socialize? Also I cannot emphasize enough I as a Somali want nothing to do with your kind, I want you to be gone and seperated.

Some landers are harsh but it's out of frustration. Most Somalis don't think like you - if they did we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Dude somalia wil never be divided let them throw tantrum

This statement is like non-sensical. It came together in 1960, it came apart in 1991 - all that is needed is the final push.

Some landers are harsh but it's out of frustration. Most Somalis don't think like you - if they did we wouldn't be having this discussion.

This statement is like non-sensical. It came together in 1960, it came apart in 1991 - all that is needed is the final push.
Dude north somalia diesnt belong to isaaq kkk
U think u own northerner somalia aka somaliland wah. It belongs to dhulbahante and warsangeli ciise samaroon 😂😂.
Go cry stay within sandwich triangle

Anything East of Burco is South to these guys.

Hursh? More like Somali haters, again we know what qabiil on the north behaves this way.. I don't think any of us would stand in the way if y'all left, it would be a bright day for Somalis.

U think u own northerner somalia aka somaliland wah. It belongs to dhulbahante and warsangeli ciise samaroon 😂😂.
They can take their region and seperate, I don't think anyone would stop them if they breake off with their triangle.

Landers are Somali too.

Landers consider themselves to be a different ethnicity to Somalis which is why degrading and dehumanising other Somalis and the Somali name itself comes so easy to them.

Terms like Z******** where coined by UK landers who are notorious for badmouthing anything Somali to ajanabis. Also, landers go on Twitter spaces with xenophobic South Africans, African Americans and even Zionists to instigate hatred against Somalis. This is deranged behaviour that Somalis with other actual nationalities like Djiboutian, Kenyan or Ethiopian don’t engage in.

No matter how tense things get between Somalis, no other group goes out of their way to demean the Somali name to outsiders like landers. It’s time for actual Somalis to treat you lot like outsiders such as Rendille,Oromos, Afars etc.

Somaliland belongs to all clans and people that are a part of it.
Who said it belongs to Isaaq? Do you know all Isaaq? Or Samaroon? Or Warsengeli?

Hursh? More like Somali haters, again we know what qabiil on the north behaves this way.. I don't think any of us would stand in the way if y'all left, it would be a bright day for Somalis.
Bro let tel you this isaaq are max 2.8milion kk why not after we conqure it and remove snm we can settle southerners in masive scale in isaaq teritory permanently so that we have demographic change for ever thinkn about that after two generations its their land and isaaq will be minority on their land nmtheir votes in election becomes irelavant😂😂😂

Somaliland belongs to all clans and people that are a part of it.
Who said it belongs to Isaaq? Do you know all Isaaq? Or Samaroon? Or Warsengeli?
Somaliand is an isaaq project we all know that, the rest of the northern Somali qabiils don't have the same level of separatist attitudes or animosity towards Somalinimo.. But I gotta admit it was a very stupid move to call yourselves Somaliland when your core idea was to separate yourself from Somalinimo :snoop:

Somaliand is an isaaq project we all know that, the rest of the northern Somali qabiils don't have the same level of separatist attitudes or animosity towards Somalinimo.. But I gotta admit it was a very stupid move to call yourselves Somaliland when your core idea was to separate yourself from Somalinimo :snoop:
Bro stop stresing u self with these people lets try to out monauver them .
With good strategy we can put this thing to an end

Bro let tel you this isaaq are max 2.8milion kk why not after we conqure it and remove snm we can settle southerners in masive scale in isaaq teritory permanently so that we have demographic change for ever thinkn about that after two generations its their land and isaaq will be minority on their land nmtheir votes in election becomes irelavant😂😂😂

Siad Barre already tried that with Ogaden Somalis so it's not a new plan.

Even if there are 2.8 million people who are the only problem in your mind. 2.8 million is a lot when FGS is struggling with maybe 10,000 insurgents and they control 20% of the country.

The reality is you need to accept the political situation and not always have your first thought go to violence or force. That's what got Somalia in this situation to begin with.

Bro, it's best to let them go wallahi, I don't want them to dig up dead people's bones and whine about genocide for the next 100 years, I'm sure they can unite with their Ethiopian Oromo brothers and sisters with whom they have so much in common with.

Bro, it's best to let them go wallahi, I don't want them to dig up dead people's bones and whine about genocide for the next 100 years, I'm sure they can unite with their Ethiopian Oromo brothers and sisters with whom they have so much in common with.
Nope bro u are too nice 😂😂😂 no way we can ever give up the most startegic location red sea no way maybe if they were in the south😂😂.
Also remeber if they become country they wil alow ethiopoa tobhave naval base😂😂 these fuys are too creazy we can let them go they are real threat

Siad Barre already tried that with Ogaden Somalis so it's not a new plan.

Even if there are 2.8 million people who are the only problem in your mind. 2.8 million is a lot when FGS is struggling with maybe 10,000 insurgents and they control 20% of the country.

The reality is you need to accept the political situation and not always have your first thought go to violence or force. That's what got Somalia in this situation to begin with.
Make yourself a good example and quit on coming to our social platforms, if you truly wish to seperate from the rest of us.. Also we shall great each other with acudu billah.

Nope bro u are too nice 😂😂😂 no way we can ever give up the most startegic location red sea no way maybe if they were in the south😂😂.
Also remeber if they become country they wil alow ethiopoa tobhave naval base😂😂 these fuys are too creazy we can let them go they are real threat
Let them be absorbed into Ethiopia, we have enough coast and resources and can rebuild our country and create a strong capable military to defend the rest of Somalia.

Trending