Egyptian President calls Somalia a Failed State in front of President HSM

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Do you think the deal is dead simply because Sisi insulted your President? The same Sisi that threatened Ethiopia's dam and couldn't stop them from unilaterally filling the dam despite Egypt complaining to the West & the US? :ulyin:

Deal is going ahead which is why HSM is desperate enough to get humiliated in Cairo cause both Ethiopia nor SL has backed away from the deal despite the "pressure" from your Western masters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
thank you mr president for doing everything in ur power to save our nation :)
I hope he keeps up this current strategy of humiliating himself, it is very entertaining for both Landers & Ethiopians
Chair Dancing GIF

Egypt is an example what a failed state is to us. Hundreds of millions of people, Billions of dollars a huge army yet can't even give water to Gazans being genocided next door.

Egypt is an example what a failed state is to us. Hundreds of millions of people, Billions of dollars a huge army yet can't even give water to Gazans being genocided next door.
Theyā€™re not giving water to Gaza, not because they canā€™t. But because the Egyptian government are in cahoots with the Israeli government. Theyā€™ve been allies for decades.

Theyā€™re not giving water to Gaza, not because they canā€™t. But because the Egyptian government are in cahoots with the Israeli government. Theyā€™ve been allies for decades.
Ever since Egypt got Sinai back they donā€™t give a f*ck about Palestine

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he keeps up this current strategy of humiliating himself, it is very entertaining for both Landers & Ethiopians
Chair Dancing GIF

brother sometimes we have to swallow our pride for the greater good of our race, i really believe this man will save us :)

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is brutal but letā€™s not kick him while heā€™s down. Guys, what was he supposed to say? Sissie said the Somali people lost 30 years and have to basically start from scratch. Not the right way to go about it for the cuck/sissie but letā€™s not get hung up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you on this forum? Why do landers like you who consider themselves as different to Somalis lurk around Somali spaces? Wonā€™t you feel more at home on Oromiaspot?

And donā€™t come up with the nationality vs ethnicity bs as your little fairy country does not exist.

You lot remind me of ex muslims who are just as obsessed with stalking Muslim spaces despite claiming to despise Muslims.

Why are you on this forum? Why do landers like you who consider themselves as different to Somalis lurk around Somali spaces? Wonā€™t you feel more at home on Oromiaspot?

And donā€™t come up with the nationality vs ethnicity bs as your little fairy country does not exist.

You lot remind me of ex muslims who are just as obsessed with stalking Muslim spaces despite claiming to despise Muslims.
His kind are actually worse of an enemy to us than the real Ethiopians.. They would do anything to spread lies and try to tarnish our collective reputation thinking this will bring them recognition... I have asked one of the stuff members why people like him are allowed to roam around on a Somali forum when he's kind are a clear enemy to anything Somali but I never got any answer... Maybe sspot is only Somali by name.

I fully agree. Anyway since you're a stuff member I have a question.. You see we have many anti Somali people on this section who would go in great lengths to make accusations and make proganda to harm the Somali nation, with this in mind and the fact we have so many both internal and external enemies, isn't it about time we regulate the place a little bit better?

@angelplan sorry I called you stuff member, my autocorrect insist on changing every word I write to something else, but as a staff member could you please answer my above question? Who else moderates this place? There must be rules against Somalinimo hate on a Somali forum or?