Egyptian actress to face 5 years in prison for wearing see-through dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Who cares....

Wahabbis are pure scum. All of you wahabbis have many issues to focus on but instead focus on the little things..

Pure scum wahabbis are
This isn't wahbbism this is islam
You man always try mask your hate for islam by saying wahabbi

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Those are definitely the Madow admixed ones. Most pure Nubians look like Cushitic people:
nubians.jpg

los-ninos-nubia-assuan-en-egipto-a2nr59.jpg
3afc69a8b6b33305371359ca2e19e4d0.jpg

4012491263_a85f271bbb_z.jpg

They are beautiful mashallah.
Beautiful they look like somalis

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We should import all the Arab women who don’t want to live amount their Arab brothers. It’s a win win for everyone

Makes sense seeing as everything built in Africa was either by Afroasiatic or influenced by afroasiatic, if you go places like South Sudan, it’s literally just mud houses and somehow they built pyramids ???
We shouldn't bring Egyptian women their women are .............. lets say interesting looking they have naturally this long big nose looking like a mixture of bantu and arab nose.:damedamn: worst two noses together

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We shouldn't bring Egyptian women their women are .............. lets say interesting looking they have naturally this long big nose looking like a mixture of bantu and arab nose.:damedamn: worst two noses together
selective screening and biometric scans them when entering, only the best looking shall pass
Same thing for Moroccan and Persian women.
#Abdiexit:rejoice:

World

VIP
Those are definitely the Madow admixed ones. Most pure Nubians look like Cushitic people:
nubians.jpg

los-ninos-nubia-assuan-en-egipto-a2nr59.jpg
3afc69a8b6b33305371359ca2e19e4d0.jpg

4012491263_a85f271bbb_z.jpg

They are beautiful mashallah.
Other than the boy on the left of the second picture, I’d never think any of them look Cushitic or Somali tbh.

The last picture for example is classical Sudani phenotype that id never confuse for anything else. The old man looks like a dark Arab.

First picture, they don’t have a Cushitic mouth area. They look like those mixed Mauritanians.

How comes you like this post? @Apollo

Last edited:
Other than the boy on the left of the second picture, I’d never think any of them look Cushitic or Somali tbh.

The last picture for example is classical Sudani phenotype that id never confuse for anything else. The old man looks like a dark Arab.

First picture, they don’t have a Cushitic mouth area. They look like those mixed Mauritanians.

How comes you like this post? @Apollo
Other Horn African groups in closer proximity don’t even resemble Somalis most of the time. Nubians are genetically related to us and it’s a fact. What else could they possibly be? Arab?
:mjlol:

This isn't wahbbism this is islam
You man always try mask your hate for islam by saying wahabbi
idiot, i never said i hate islam all i'm syaing is you should let people be who they want to be with no restrictions. People should have a choice the same way muslims can build and wear whatever they want in the west but non muslims cant in many of the muslim nations...

The Islamic world needs to adapt into the 21st century, before people stop taking it seriously.
We should be like whites before women to vote and subsequently their society started to implode.Hmm funnily enough before white women could vote and jews could use them to further the moral decay of western society....there were no booty shakin s.....rarely any adultery and most westerners were more religious and anti mixing. Damn jews can do anything! and White women really betrayed their men.

I would really love a society where women can look sexy in diraacs or bikinis and yoga pants, but we all know most women are s and men are weak for booty. So it's a no for me.

giphy.gif

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
idiot, i never said i hate islam all i'm syaing is you should let people be who they want to be with no restrictions. People should have a choice the same way muslims can build and wear whatever they want in the west but non muslims cant in many of the muslim nations...
Well egypt is doing this to this girl because of culture not religion like in many countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts