Egyptian actress to face 5 years in prison for wearing see-through dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
If she’s broken the law, then it’s her fault. But wtf Egypt, don’t they have bigger problems to deal with than women showing their legs???

Degeneracy is the biggest problem there is, worse when the laws are clear for everyone there's that one that must learn the hard way.

I'm sure there's a reason why such behaviors are banned

Degeneracy is the biggest problem there is, worse when the laws are clear for everyone there's that one that must learn the hard way.

I'm sure there's a reason why such behaviors are banned

True, but degeneracy in Egypt and the West are very different. Besides, Egypt right now is a very politically unstable country, they should be focusing on those things instead of a woman’s clothing.

Who cares....

Wahabbis are pure scum. All of you wahabbis have many issues to focus on but instead focus on the little things..

Pure scum wahabbis are

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
True, but degeneracy in Egypt and the West are very different. Besides, Egypt right now is a very politically unstable country, they should be focusing on those things instead of a woman’s clothing.

Yes and no Egypt is politically unstable but that doesn't mean they can't simultaneously fix many things at the same time.

They can fix their political issues while also rooting out degenerate behaviors out of the country

Perhaps She broke the law and must face the consequences
First time i ever heard of something like this in egypt. I thought all their men were just high pitch voiced spineless dayuuf with no dignity. Southern egyptian men are the real men in my opinion not those northern pansy men that sold their ancestors cheap to white men.

:mjlol:

Yes and no Egypt is politically unstable but that doesn't mean they can't simultaneously fix many things at the same time.

They can fix their political issues while also rooting out degenerate behaviors out of the country

But to combat anything you need money and resources. Egypt isn’t particularly a wealthy nation; it’s largest industry, tourism, is suffering greatly. Any resources left must be used to stabilise the country. This is all just religious extremist rhetoric being used to distract the Egyptian people from the dire political situation of the country. Their president is in bed with the Jews and Americans.

First time i ever heard of something like this in egypt. I thought all their men were just high pitch voiced spineless dayuuf with no dignity. Southern egyptian men are the real men in my opinion not those northern pansy men that sold their ancestors cheap to white men.

:mjlol:

Southern Egyptians are more native, therefore the noble Cushitic blood is still strong there.

If she’s broken the law, then it’s her fault. But wtf Egypt, don’t they have bigger problems to deal with than women showing their legs???
This....this is why. If your genetic disposition leans more towards rape culture....then you need islam.

article-1381710-0D360D89000005DC-530_634x411.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why New York Times reporting this tho?

They should focus on US related issues and refrain from meddling into other countries' issues, or is it cause US is aka world police
:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
What a beautiful milf. She in her mid 40s looking like that xaax let me Exit towards her jail cell I’ll do what the xalimos do and get myself a jailbird :it0tdo8:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
But to combat anything you need money and resources. Egypt isn’t particularly a wealthy nation; it’s largest industry, tourism, is suffering greatly. Any resources left must be used to stabilise the country. This is all just religious extremist rhetoric being used to distract the Egyptian people from the dire political situation of the country. Their president is in bed with the Jews and Americans.

Yes Egypt is ruled by military not some religious extremists, when Muslim brotherhood were elected by the majority you know what the West did to remove them, so I don't see the extremist connection here. It's just that Egypt happens to be conservative Muslim majority country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending