Egyptian actress to face 5 years in prison for wearing see-through dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Egyptians are nubian who are more related to nolitic people. Btw what's this noble cushtic blood and where can I buy it from

My closest friend is Nubian Egyptian and sometimes I accidentally speak Somali to her. I always forget she is Egyptian, she looks like my sister.

You had the noble Cushitic blood sxb, but traded it for khat-fuelled Yemeni blood.

My closest friend is Nubian Egyptian and sometimes I accidentally speak Somali to her. I always forget she is Egyptian, she looks like my sister.

You had the noble Cushitic blood sxb, but traded it for khat-fuelled Yemeni blood.
Nubians look kinda Somali but aren't cushtic whatsoever there language is nilo saharan and they are more mudblodded than the normal Egyptian.

Nubians look kinda Somali but aren't cushtic whatsoever there language is nilo saharan and they are more mudblodded than the normal Egyptian.

I don’t even know what to call Egyptian Nubians. They look very Cushitic and full-blooded Nubians have semi-negroid features, hence why I just call them Cushites.

Nubians are our distant relatives. They share DNA with Sudanese people and Horn Africans.
There is no such thing as Sudanis people Sudan has a lot of ethnic groups.
I don’t even know what to call Egyptian Nubians. They look very Cushitic and full-blooded Nubians have semi-negroid features, hence why I just call them Cushites.
I've met some. I agree with you some if them look Somali. but a lot of mixed populations tend to look like they have "cushtic blood":duckr:

There is no such thing as Sudanis people Sudan has a lot of ethnic groups.

I've met some. I agree with you some if them look Somali. but a lot of mixed populations tend to look like they have "cushtic blood":duckr:

It’s makes me even prouder to be Somali. Without our ancestors and their fierce hatred of foreigners, we would be like other northeast Africans. Lost, with no native culture or language.

Nubians are a mixed bag, the Cushitic Nubians are basically Kush Kasu/Beja people that were assimilated by the Nubian invaders. Plus like Egypt, Sudan is very diverse.
Most Nubians don't look Cushitic though, like these folks for example:
NUBIAN-DESERT-NOMAD-9.jpg

20090204-egypt-2204.jpg

p14054.jpg

Nubians are a mixed bag, the Cushitic Nubains are basically Kush Kasu/Beja people that were assimilated by the Nubian invaders. Plus like Egypt, Sudan is very diverse.
Most Nubians don't look Cushitic though, like these folks for example:
NUBIAN-DESERT-NOMAD-9.jpg

20090204-egypt-2204.jpg

p14054.jpg
Those are definitely the Madow admixed ones. Most pure Nubians look like Cushitic people:
nubians.jpg

los-ninos-nubia-assuan-en-egipto-a2nr59.jpg
3afc69a8b6b33305371359ca2e19e4d0.jpg

4012491263_a85f271bbb_z.jpg

They are beautiful mashallah.

@Nilotufian nubians are nilosaharn they came most likely from south Sudan and mixed in with the already cushtic population that lived there it's not that nubians were cushtic it's more likely they became more cushtic there DNA and language support that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts