Egypt Prez Sisi has asked Somalia to mediate Ethiopia v Egypt dam dispute

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

Time to bargain for a free Ogaden:diddyass:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Egyptian and Turkish troops should be in Somalia not these poor African countries, I think we should side with Egypt over Ethiopia and assist them with the Nile river/GERD dam they want.

However, Ethiopia will feel attacked and would likely retaliate harshly because they are xasid so before we side with Egypt we get them to station thousands of troops, military vehicles etc in case of an attack. This would also scare Kenya.

This would also ensure we are in Egypt’s close circle and they will always put in a good word for us in any future dispute
What do you think of this plan saxib? :cosbyhmm::diddyass:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The bravado is coming from Egypt and you know Egypt will not last a minute against Ethiopia on our terrain. The high altitude is enough for them to be fkced. Do you seriously think they can bring hundreds of thousands of soldiers to the horn to fight us on the highlands of Ethiopia? You must be kidding. Egypt knows that well. Egypt is bluffing. They are hopping they can use our neighbours to fight for them or at least to blackmail us. But what they don't know is that today there is no neighbour that is willing to fight Ethiopia for Egypt. They are in typical arab big mouth delusion. Mark my word they will come back to the negotiation table in few weeks time.
Khat and Mirqaan knows no borders apparently. This isnt the year 1500 when people have to worry about “high altitudes” they arent fighting hand to hand combat, they will simply rape you by air and choke you off from any incoming supplies whilst arming the many militant groups in the country. Its a landlocked country that has HORRIBLE approval ratings with a fractured society the only thing stopping them is the international community.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
You were the same guy talking about being from Jubbaland but when gabadha talks about the rivers you have an issue?! Somebody take this man to Cabudwaaq
Have no problem with @embarassing in fact our view on politics align pretty well. I was just pointing out that she is too invested in something she has no control over. basically encouraging her to be bit laid back and stop writing essays about other countries disputes.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Egyptian and Turkish troops should be in Somalia not these poor African countries, I think we should side with Egypt over Ethiopia and assist them with the Nile river/GERD dam they want.

However, Ethiopia will feel attacked and would likely retaliate harshly because they are xasid so before we side with Egypt we get them to station thousands of troops, military vehicles etc in case of an attack. This would also scare Kenya.

This would also ensure we are in Egypt’s close circle and they will always put in a good word for us in any future dispute
What do you think of this plan saxib? :cosbyhmm::diddyass:

I lean Egypt as well, I think a combo of Turks/SNA should be enough to replace Amisom tho

Have no problem with @embarassing in fact our view on politics align pretty well. I was just pointing out that she is too invested in something she has no control over. basically encouraging her to be bit laid back and stop writing essays about other countries disputes.
Other countries? I am a NN supporter but only bc I believe itll get us to Somaliweyn. Im a Somaliweynist.

Are you fully Somali?

Literally what i'm thinking, what does Somalia get out of this? Regardless of which side they choose they might as well have created an enemy to whoever they didn't side with.

It's the middle east proxy war all over again.
Agree 100%, Somalia is now being used by every country for their Proxy War.

I kinda want the egyptian too just carpet bomb the dam, and their airforce base.

I could careless who's the victor. A weak eithopia, is a vurnebale one.

Khat and Mirqaan knows no borders apparently. This isnt the year 1500 when people have to worry about “high altitudes” they arent fighting hand to hand combat, they will simply rape you by air and choke you off from any incoming supplies whilst arming the many militant groups in the country. Its a landlocked country that has HORRIBLE approval ratings with a fractured society the only thing stopping them is the international community.

Tell that to big mouth sand n!ggers. They are in dire need of general merqan like you :)

Qumayo is throwing shots when her people are known for raw meat, prostitution, AIDs, Salmonella, child marriage, and every kind of vice. There are tons of Habeshis who love Khat so what’s your point?

I was talking about one individual and not people why are you so butthurt? :)

KihV5dk2sjG2W5Bmd6_KEkgZVjh0EGvHoMkVNB6qXZyaTr-yLfCmK6GV0mpfijz7rNuHIQkhgJStXNCDFrSraXfNsBA74k6puvYvhcxzKM0loi-RiwJtoql7YuUwzawTYsMd9K98q6ZPDF7EOVf4tFVOCEhMzY68jyA

@xabashi as long as you guys work to destroy Somalis expect for us to work to destroy you. If you guys are willingly to finally be just, and work as neighbours to uplift our region expect huge changes that’ll make our region a powerhouse.

View attachment 99247

As long as Ethiopia acts like an enemy to all that ^ which includes Eritrea in many political ways. We will see how far you go. Begging Europeans like you always have. With your fabricated Solomonic history lool.

I don't know where you get the information that Ethiopians want to destroy Somalis? And please I didn't spoke a word about Somalis or Somalia in this regard because it has nothing to do with Somalis or Somalia and I am not begging you to side with us. Feel free to do whatever you want even starting a war against Ethiopia for Egypt if that is what is in the best interest for your country. I was just talking exclusively about Egypt not Somalia.

Just for your information, Abiy is the most Somali friendly Ethiopian leader so far.

@xabashi Let’s start by noting you didn’t answer @GBTarmy question about Somali rivers. We await that answer.

We don’t particularly care about the Egyptian govt. They have never in fact no nation has ever cared about us.

But based off how the current Ethiopian Govt is treating Galbeed (occupied Somali region under Ethiopia) why should we care about what happens to you guys? I’m giving you an opportunity as an Ethiopanist to answer on one of the most widely viewed Somali forums. We don’t care to harm your average Ethiopian, we wouldn’t even want that. But you’re government has ALWAYS done whatever it could do to destroy the Somali nation. Even today after the little hope we had in the change it seems Abiy first ignored fake ethnic conflict to push Somalis out in border regions (including Baabili that I will admit I have a personal connection to). Ignored the absolute bias of the federal military, as when the local Somalis had an upper hand sent them in to quell “the ethnic violence” but when hundreds of thousands of Somalis were being killed and displaced were silent. Basically they only intervene when Somalis are fighting, and when they fight they have the upper hand.

Even if I were to ignore the fact that they arrested and tried Abdi Iley, not for the countless decades long torture and genocide campaign he led in the region but they tried him for locals burning a single church or something. Today they still give Somalis which is a third of the country less reps than most.

Abiy was cool for the first 5 mins where he seemed like he wanted genuine reconciliation and a change for the first time in known history. But now why should any Somali give a flying f*ck about what happens to you guys when you’ve always worked with colonialists to destroy us?

I am not informed about Dams on rivers that flow to Somalia and I can't say much about it. I know Ethiopia is building multiple dams and there are more in the pipeline. But as far as I know they are all intended for power generation, meaning the flow of water continues. Harming Egypt or Somalia or any other neighbour is not in our interest. What would we gain by creating more enemies? That is stupidity. At the same time we are a sovereign country and we should be able to develop and utilize our resource to develop our country.

Your statement that the current Ethiopian government is hostile to the people of Somali kilil is absolutely wrong and far from truth. Let the facts speak. The current government closed all torture cells where security forces were torturing political opponents. There is now in the region freedom of press, freedom of speech and freedom of political activity. Exiled political parties like the ONLF are now allowed to operate freely in the region. The Somali region was seen by TPLF/EPRDF as second class regions with no direct representative in the decision making of EPRDF. Now all regions except Tigray are fully represented inside EPRDF/Prosperity Party as full members with equal votes. Somali region now has more power and influence and ministers in the federal government than TPLF Tigray. The Somali language is in the process of becoming recognized federal language etc. Of course there are still issues that can be improved with dialog but to utter such a blind statement that the current Ethiopian government is hostile to the Somali region is very unfair and lacks factual basis.

And concerning MP numbers in the parliament and the map of election board, I already answered it. Election board said they have no mandate to change the old unfair TPLF numbers without prior conducting a census. They know the issue and Somali region will get its fair share believe me but there are many unfair issues and they can't adjust it only for Somali region. They have to have a census first. By the way TPLF has only 38 seats and Somali region is part of the majority over 500 seat governing coalition. Somali region is not an opposition as TPLF so these few numbers doesn't matte for now but it will be corrected. That was the TPLF unfair allocation of seats.

Last edited: