Removed

Gif-King
VIP
2A9AD297-D186-421F-824E-99B44E54CE4C.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love this, it shows the world is starting to respect Somalia again. Good job mr President, please bring peace to Egypt and Ethiopia, it’s best for all of us :)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
No one respects Somalia guys don't be foolish. It's merely Egypt as always using Somalia to wipe their futo concerning the nile. Just like they basically ignited the war between Somalia and Ethiopia in the past (again for the nile). They see Somalis as Muslim Mulato Arab-Habashish who know Ethiopians so they ask Farmaajo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Al-Siisi oo FARMAAJO ka dalbaday inuu MASAR iyo Itoobiya dhex-dhexaadiyo
March 16, 2020
Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Madaxweynaha dalka Masar, Cabdifitaax Al-siisi ayaa dhiggiisa Soomaaliya, Mudane Maxamed Cabdullaahi Maxamed (Farmaajo) ka dalbaday inuu dhex-dhexaadiyo isaga iyo ra’iisul wasaaraha dalka Itoobiya Abiy Axmed.
No one respects Somalia guys don't be foolish. It's merely Egypt as always using Somalia to wipe their futo concerning the nile. Just like they basically ignited the war between Somalia and Ethiopia in the past (again for the nile). They see Somalis as Muslim Mulato Arab-Habashish who know Ethiopians so they ask Farmaajo.

We were neutral in the Saudia/UAE v Qatar fight so I think we can do the same here

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That clearly says Sudan, and not Somalia...
Nabar iyo Naxdin cultists are generally illiterate. This guy is no exception.
:mjlol:
We were neutral in the Saudia/UAE v Qatar fight so I think we can do the same here
The FGS was far from neutral. They were just too afraid to publicly side with their handlers in Qatar. But the constant diplomatic tension and fighting with UAE and the recent baseless allusion that they were responsible for the terror attack killing 100 people in Ugandishu in December says otherwise.

When in history have we ever had war or fought the Habeshis on behalf of Egypt? We’ve always had our own issues and reasons for fighting them and it’s mostly them always trying to land grab or take control of our territory.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The UAE likely put them up to it
Spot on.

El Sisi was put into office by the UAE and KSA in 2014. Question is what is their plan? Do they plan on turning Farmaajo against Abiy?

If Farmaajo snubs either side, Somaliland can take advantage and further their relations.