Education of Women

Alx my doghter taught at home by my wife.

They very good mashallah. Right now my oldest 13 and she is learn how to sew curtains. She knows how to make dres, skirt.

And inshallah we make business out of her sew

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
but isn't that normal? Like what have I been raising you for all this time if I don't at least pocket the mehr
If the girl asks for money however amount, then she can choose to give her family or whoever she wants. It's her right and a gift from the husband, no one should steal it from her or make her share if she doesn't want to.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Everyone does fam. They’re all trolling here
I hope so man. Some people here aren't just trying to trigger feminists but they deeply believe it. Education is key and is stressed in Islam male and female. @Toriye is festering in backwards sentiments if he's being genuine

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
see here
an educated lady can both help out with income and be just as submissive and obedient as an uneducated lady, but better
if i was a guy i’d take a bachelors degree over a 68IQ
God gave us different roles; the women's job is to make babies and take care of them, it is to cook and clean. The man's job, on the other hand, is to do everything else. It has always been like that and our success today as a species can, for the most part, be accredited to divinely mandated roles. Therefore, straying away from our divine roles is obviously a recipe for disaster.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
God gave us different roles; the women's job is to make babies and take care of them, it is to cook and clean. The man's job, on the other hand, is to do everything else. It has always been like that and our success today as a species can, for the most part, be accredited to divinely mandated roles. Therefore, straying away from our divine roles is obviously a recipe for disaster.
i could never
i’d say in the modern world women should work too
that also means the guy also has to put some work into housework, like just taking care of the kids every once in a while and being a father like he’s supposed to be
i don’t mind cooking and cleaning but i want to have a career of my own and be financially independent, putting lots of money into family funds as well
it’s not a recipe for disaster cause after my mother stopped working, the family just continued to get poorer and more wild as time went by

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
i could never
i’d say in the modern world women should work too
that also means the guy also has to put some work into housework, like just taking care of the kids every once in a while and being a father like he’s supposed to be
i don’t mind cooking and cleaning but i want to have a career of my own and be financially independent, putting lots of money into family funds as well
it’s not a recipe for disaster cause after my mother stopped working, the family just continued to get poorer and more wild as time went by
Men bring home bacon, wife cleans cooks maintains household
Islamically and culturally this is how every. Household has been, the wife can pursue other stuff but she is first and foremost cooking and watching the kids

As soon as Somalis came to the west it all got fucked up

when men aren’t stepping up the girls are gonna pull up their pants and become the men kkkk

a y a n

VIP
Men bring home bacon, wife cleans cooks maintains household
Islamically and culturally this is how every. Household has been, the wife can pursue other stuff but she is first and foremost cooking and watching the kids

As soon as Somalis came to the west it all got fucked up

when men aren’t stepping up the girls are gonna pull up their pants and become the men kkkk
it’s mad lonely staying at home all day you’re literally left without a social life
plus it’s a thing here that the next generation always has to be better than the last so to me my career and children/housework will be of equal importance
however if i’m working i’m not doing all of the housework
said man has to chip in somehow

a y a n

VIP
It’s always been a thing in literally every culture
Renaissance Italy, Britain even to this day kkkkk
It’s never really left we just ignore it
the cadaan niggas let go of it and they becoming mad rich
let’s do the same
:hillarybiz:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It's all on her the only reason I would want her to get a PHD is cause that's what I want to do. I'm trying to continue the family tradition of going to a certain school/college.

If she wants to get married early on that's on her same with later in life ,as long as that's what she wants for her life I'm gucci with it. My goal is that she doesn't have to worry about Uni since the family company is booming i'll just hand over the company before I retire

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
it’s mad lonely staying at home all day you’re literally left without a social life
plus it’s a thing here that the next generation always has to be better than the last so to me my career and children/housework will be of equal importance
however if i’m working i’m not doing all of the housework
said man has to chip in somehow
Personally I’d maybe cook a few nights and clean etc
But it also depends on who it is
If your husband is a doctor than you’d likely pick up more of his slack
If he’s a stay at home dad he’s doing everything

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
First of all nothing wrong with being a housewife. Secondly one can be educated and choose to be a housewife

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
the cadaan niggas let go of it and they becoming mad rich
let’s do the same
:hillarybiz:
The wealthiest cadaan families still do it to this day
See wealthiest families of UK, US even the royal family

they marry them off the same way we trade goats lol

but now it’s less expectation to stay with dude all ur life

Trending

Latest posts