Educated Somali Men marrying from back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this gross misconception that women back home are submissive, it couldn't be further from the truth, people mistake their savvy cultured highly calculative smart nature for submissiveness.

They are a 100x ahead of their diaspora counterparts whom live a cosy privileged life never challenged nor burdened with responsibilities like they are on a daily basis, these are the factors that build character and lead to quick growth/maturity.

There is this false assumption that being a loud banshee brash contrarian women is being "strong" "none submissive" "independent" "determined" women while in fact it's stupid, foolish and a showcase of abject juvenile immaturity in the women which is an epidemic among the diaspora class.

In the Quran the correct definition for "Jaahil" is not someone who is ignorant but rather someone who is incapable of controlling their emotions as a result of an event "caaqil" is the opposite, even in a religious sense this type of behaviour is condemned.

This poisoned type of behaviour only attracts low quality males whom can't think beyond next week, it destroys, wrecks, spoliate everything in it's path, the strong mature women fully in control over her emotions/thought never exhibits these lowly decadent traits falsely regarded as something positive.

I used to run circles around the diaspora women never ever being challenged by them even when I met them in entire groups alone until I took a trip back home, the philosophy of those women and as is with any smart one is that you attract more with 'honey' then you do with 'vinegar' (being a teeth sucking, loud, brash, contrarian with no self-control)

Those women would run circles around you without you even knowing, take things from you while you smile, while that oil is being slowly rubbed in.

Gambar

VIP
i know a lot of well off and highly educated Faraxs. The marriage challenge is that the Xalimo's are confused about their role. They want to be Western (sharing chores and family duties) or Traditional when it suits them (paying bills- it's a Faraxs job though she earns the same or more than him, wants the dahab set, large meher, expensive aroos). Its a parasitic relationship with no major upside. I'd rather go Ajnabi with Amber who is western but not Asha who has a schizophrenic cultural identity.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Of course fob Halimos aren't looking for a fight, That's their ticket out of the country! :hemad: In the end, they get a green card to Europe w/o dangerous taxrib so they count their blessings :sass2:

Fobs have great senses when it comes to losers so if you are one with no passion, ambition, etc they will smell you out like a rat and leave you as soon as they become citizens :hemad: good on them :qri8gs7:
I'm not talking about the xalimos in the big cities, quite on the contrary I'm referring to the nomadic geeljire xalimo that uses the sun as her compass and to tell the time while she's out looking after the sheeps, cows & camels out there in the open plain. One thats close to nature and hasn't been fed genetically modified foods all her life that hasn't been indoctrinated to hate men.

We will grow our own food and sustain ourselves from what the most benevolent has provided, see I yearn for a simple life one that's at one with nature like it was intended.

Otherwise I would just pick up a receptacle that's half black & half oriental who's brains would send any man mental, the situation ain't accidental.

How do you know that they are ugly? You have seen most of them? :camby: Maybe they prefer something else than intersectional feminists.

@Meek Mill Stop simping adeer. :stopit:

yeah i have seen a ot of them and i hate to say it but walai they are ugly af thank god the girls back home are willing to take one for the team

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
yeah i have seen a ot of them and i hate to say it but walai they are ugly af thank god the girls back home are willing to take one for the team
lol no need to get emotional. Somali men who marry from back home tend to have longer and more fruitful marriages as opposed to the ones who marry from the west. Their is an alarming trend nowadays where marriages between two somali couples who live in the west crumble very quickly.

If its in my best interest to marry from back home, I will. However, I'm still young and learning the world so I will take my time to think things through.

it isn't, I have seen somali males as young as 24 marry from back home. These guys are educated and are working yet opt to marry from back home rather than in the west.

That's interesting. Were they raised in the west?

I've only ever heard of old odays doing this. I can understand an older Somali doing it too, even then I haven't heard of it.

What do they have in common?

Garaad Darawiish

That's interesting. Were they raised in the west?

I've only ever heard of old odays doing this. I can understand an older Somali doing it too, even then I haven't heard of it.

What do they have in common?
yes, the ones I know of are born in the west and raised in the west. They get their degrees and fly out to Somalia to finesse a xalimo who hasn't been fed the faux Sjw bullshit.

lol no need to get emotional. Somali men who marry from back home tend to have longer and more fruitful marriages as opposed to the ones who marry from the west. Their is an alarming trend nowadays where marriages between two somali couples who live in the west crumble very quickly.

If its in my best interest to marry from back home, I will. However, I'm still young and learning the world so I will take my time to think things through.
they last longer for unhealthy issues. The women feel like they have to endure more than they have 2 for whatever reason maybe to stay in the west or to keep the money coming for the family. Don't be fooled

call it what u want. dramatic, naiive, stupid faarax talk but the reality is xalimos in the west are a big NO-NO!

I don't think so. There are more miskeen sheltered Somali girls. The gender-fluid, #menaretrash, BLM, body big girl positive, lovewins, crew are a loud internet minority.
Those Somali guy are probably just lazy and rather have their parents line something up for them. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion btw.

Garaad Darawiish

they last longer for unhealthy issues. The women feel like they have to endure more than they have 2 for whatever reason maybe to stay in the west or to keep the money coming for the family. Don't be fooled
Walaal, as long as both genders know their roles and are willing to compromise to sustain the relationship, things generally go well. Somali women in their quest to African Americanize themselves have utilised ebonics in the most ugly way. I tell them, uplift yourselves, if you want honour and prestige, look upto whites and compete with the best, rather than the failures of society. Everyone in this world wants to compete with the whites except ans.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I stopped taking her seriously when she asserted there was no problem with Somali girls marrying reverts.

It is clear the writer has an agenda of hatred of Somali men, and she potentially suffers from low self-esteem. Somali guys going to Somalia to marry are still marrying their own women at the end of the day, yet she still choose to get salty. Their kids will be full Somalis, not racially confused garacs with revert fathers.

If a Somali girl wants to marry out she can go right ahead, but don't get mad when your children are not accepted in the Somali community, and you are ostracized.

All in all, it was a garbage article.:trash:

Garaad Darawiish

I don't think so. There are more miskeen sheltered Somali girls. The gender-fluid, #menaretrash, BLM, body big girl positive, lovewins, crew are a loud internet minority.
Those Somali guy are probably just lazy and rather have their parents line something up for them. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion btw.
well, this is not the case with 1 or 2 faaraxs we are talking 100s of somali guys who would opt to marry from Somalia than the west. Personally, I desired to marry from here to an educated, religious and goal-oriented xalimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.