Educated Somali Men marrying from back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeljire Somali Calimos usually are virgins while their sisters in the city aren't. They are good to marry better then city xalimos, but that rare gem xalimo in the west who is a virgin and traditional are the best because they will understand eachother no misunderstanding. but you gotta marry these young and while they are in high-school Somali Parents don't believe in you that nonsense 18yrs of age to marry you can snag them while they are 16-17 as along as she loves you and wasn't forced she will stay loyal to you.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Well bro , their not all the same .
I was Shukaansing this ting , She speaks somali she knows her dhaqan . She’s xaax but she doesn’t wear hijab the only thing that didn’t work out was she wasn’t on the deen . She was Muslim but she wasnt a religious one . especially London Wallahi you’ll find a good quality one. But u lot need to have faith

Spoken like a true feminist.

Yes sir, don’t make me throw my bras and knickers at you and force you to smell my armpits hair.

I’ve once asked by a Saudi colleague of why there were so many Somali broken homes in my city. I’ve told him, you Saudi guys have to be blamed because with the advent of wahabia and it’s incursion into Somali society, every Tom, Dick and Harry believes he has religious right to be a polygamist and wives are told to accept it and become obedient. Most don’t and leave the marriage altogether. He shook his head and said, if they believe such as Islamic, they will be punished for abandoning their wives and children.

Not all Somali Women are angels, but the fact is that very few of them will opt for a life of single motherhood, loneliness and a situation where her opportunities in finding another partner is very slim. Divorce is her last resort. Most are decent women who had made an unfavourable decision towards themselves in order to live upright rather than a miserable life spent on kneeling. Most of the blame lies with us men (yes, I’m a man who isn’t biased towards men because I got a dick & two balls) for lacking the sacrifices required to keep a family together. We created more dysfunctional families in the diaspora than all the dysfunctional Chinese families that exist in China. Let’s sdmit our mistakes and rectify it.

As for those who want to marry from Neptune, Harar or back home, it’s their choice and wish them luck, but don’t let them whinge and concoct demeaning reasoning with their decision.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Most women marry up and men marry down. It a simple thing most of you are forgetting. People will take the best option that's in front of them.

A Somali men with a degree, house, good paying job, dominant personality and so on is found to be attractive by many women be it back home or in the west. A woman on the same level sadly is not the case and she would not not look down. The men has to be on the same level has her or better but man would marry a would a woman who living in her parents basement if she is good quality.

Last edited:
I have never considered marrying a women from Somalia.

I absolutely refuse to teach my spouse how to use an ATM.
Its up to you which qualities you want for the future mother of your children; either her skills of studying pointless gender/African studies and creating threads on twitter on the latest topic or an actual wife with deen iyo daqan

I know what I would prefer.:idontlike:

There obviously are girls in the diaspora with all the qualities of being a good wife/mother but recently it seems as if they are a rare species.

Its up to you which qualities you want for the future mother of your children; either her skills of studying pointless gender/African studies and creating threads on twitter on the latest topic or an actual wife with deen iyo daqan

I know what I would prefer.:idontlike:

There obviously are girls in the diaspora with all the qualities of being a good wife/mother but recently it seems as if they are a rare species.

I mean you kind of got a point there. Its either a "well cultured" halima back home whose most skilled talent is cleaning/cooking and stationery missionery....or a chatty patty western freak halima who reads bumble has a pHD and got her cherry popped in middle school by Tyrone.

I'll take the latter :ivers:

I mean you kind of got a point there. Its either a "well cultured" halima back home whose most skilled talent is cleaning/cooking and stationery missionery....or a chatty patty western freak halima who reads bumble has a pHD and got her cherry popped in middle school by Tyrone.

This is bullshit
Almost all somali girls ive ever met in the west, couldnt ever go outside and you saw them always cleaning their house or cooking etc :mjlol: When they werent in school

You can say because of some xalimos on twitter, that all xalimos are bad tbh

This is bullshit
Almost all somali girls ive ever met in the west, couldnt ever go outside and you saw them always cleaning their house or cooking etc :mjlol: When they werent in school

You can say because of some xalimos on twitter, that all xalimos are bad tbh

Hey shukri, this wasn't really directed at you. I've been a long time lurker and have read a lot of your posts. I have no doubt you'd make a fine wife.

Hey shukri, this wasn't really directed at you. I've been a long time lurker and have read a lot of your posts. I have no doubt you'd make a fine wife.

It wasnt about me lool but thanks :)
I meant to say, before i signed up at this forum, ive never heard of somali girls being bad and bashing somali guys blabla..

Because you only see "bad" somali girls on twitter doesnt mean all somali girls in the west are hoes and dont value themself

It wasnt about me lool but thanks :)
I meant to say, before i signed up at this forum, ive never heard of somali girls being bad and bashing somali guys blabla..

Because you only see "bad" somali girls on twitter doesnt mean all somali girls in the west are hoes and dont value themself

I rarely see "bad" somali girls too, mostly hear about them. I guess it's the crowd you hang out with??

If most the xalimas around you are trash, maybe you should get out of the garbage bin you're living in.

I rarely see "bad" somali girls too, mostly hear about them. I guess it's the crowd you hang out with??

If most the xalimas around you are trash, maybe you should get out of the garbage bin you're living in.

Thats what i am trying to say too, all the somali girls ive seen were good girls who are going to school and helping their family out at home and who have deen

When i signed up here, i saw that there are somalis on twitter who drink hennessy and go clubbing etc but thats like 1% of all somali girls in the west so not all girls are here are hoes

I think you have a greater chance to find a somali girl who is not virgin in somalia than here :siilaanyolaugh:

Thats what i am trying to say too, all the somali girls ive seen were good girls who are going to school and helping their family out at home and who have deen

When i signed up here, i saw that there are somalis on twitter who drink hennessy and go clubbing etc but thats like 1% of all somali girls in the west so not all girls are here are hoes

I think you have a greater chance to find a somali girl who is not virgin in somalia than here :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm not sure about that sis. My little bro who was 17 and 220 lbs lost his virginity in Bosaso.

:farmajoyaab:

You clearly have lost it. So you would you marry her having knowledge of this.

And no, girls back home certainly do not solely get picked for their cleaning/cooking skills since western xalimos are practically the same in that department. It is more regarding how they act behave publicly namely twitter.

I have a recurring nightmare where my western wife will give birth to our baby and assign him/her with it an 'X' gender saying "It has't decided what gender it wants to be" or something along those lines.

I married an educated fob and we clashed like crazy. His culture was fully Somali and mine was fully British. It ended in divorce. In a couple of months I'm marrying a man born and bred in Europe who shares my values. We already love each other and unlike my ex we won't fight over things like FGM and having non Muslim friends.

I think Somali guys need to toughen up if they're marrying girls from back home because they're ignorant and submissive. Real men would want someone intelligent and powerful as a role model to their kids. I think the only time a woman needs to be submissive is if that's how she gets off in the bedroom.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If you want to have a successful relationship with a Somali woman you have to be the Alpha from the start. You must dominate and take charge. Like a wild horse you need to break her in using treats and lashes. But these young Farah's of your generation want to be nice and considerate which only confuses this beast of burden who is used to being dominated by all the male figures in her life from her daddy to her brothers.
:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny: this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending