Edna Aden back at it again “We are not pirates” London📍

I mean I just heard a bunch of deflection. Did you hear an actual point being made? He could have said actually Somalia does have values but he didn't have anything to point to.

Brick Wall GIF by Klinker Centrum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would we? The Isaaq genocide is fabricated, and the SNM probably killed close to that many people. Also, it was a dictatorship government that committed the act. You're acting like that government is still ruling Somalia. Why blame modern Somalis? The majority of us were born after the civil war. It's like Russians blaming Georgians for what Stalin did; it wouldn’t make any sense. 🤦‍♂️
you guys have no basic decency that's why your a failed state and will remain so.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Why would we? The Isaaq genocide is fabricated, and the SNM probably killed close to that many people. Also, it was a dictatorship government that committed the act. You're acting like that government is still ruling Somalia. Why blame modern Somalis? The majority of us were born after the civil war. It's like Russians blaming Georgians for what Stalin did; it wouldn’t make any sense. 🤦‍♂️
This is a lie so many people died what tf is wrong with you

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
you guys have no basic decency that's why your a failed state and will remain so.
The hell what do you mean by “you guys” that guy does not like isaaq it’s clear what do you expect don’t insult Somalia you c*nt

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin once drove her and a bunch of Arap guys when she was visiting America. She spoke about how she only gives opportunities to Arap people. She thought @Grigori Rasputin was Arap. When she found out he wasn't, she stayed silent.

I will never forget.

She thought I was reerka.

I drove them to a Chinese Restaurant in campus. She was under the weather. Apparently she wanted this special soup that the Chinese have.