Edna Aden back at it again “We are not pirates” London📍

Our favorite Catholic queen
IMG_0440.jpeg

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
As an Isaaq. I’d admit we have political conflict and disagreements from our southern counterparts. But what you don’t do is attack them for ajnabi approvals. I don’t claim her. I’m Somali and proud.

:salute::kanyeshrug::ufdup::yousmart:

As an Isaaq. I’d admit we have political conflict and disagreements from our southern counterparts. But what you don’t do is attack them for ajnabi approvals. I don’t claim her. I’m Somali and proud.

I support the unity of all Somalis I don’t support the Somali government since it’s corrupt and hasn’t made any progress in the last 40 years

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I support the unity of all Somalis I don’t support the Somali government since it’s corrupt and hasn’t made any progress in the last 40 years
Somalia has only had 2 proper presidents since the fall of the government tbh.Nothing is going to progress whilst we still have clan conflicts and Al shabab

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Only reasons why pirates exist/existed is because of foreign ships exploiting the livelihoods of people who have nothing

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Somaliland is an impoverished hellhole with zero future, just like it's fake neighbouring "country" Somalia. They are not better than Somalia and vice versa. Same shit, different toilet. I knew it was game over in 2010 when I last went to East Africa. It will be the same hundreds of years from now. It's best if the Americans colonized Somali lands and deal with its inhabitants appropriately.

Somaliland is an impoverished hellhole with zero future, just like its fake neighbouring "country" Somalia. They are not better than Somalia and vice versa. Same shit, different toilet. I knew it was game over in 2010 when I last went to East Africa. It will be the same hundreds of years from now. It's best if the Americans colonized Somali lands and deal with its inhabitants appropriately.
I know the feeling of frustration bro a country so backwards who kills their own because of tribes this is shi Europe and Asia was dealing with hundreds of years ago and we are still going through it

I actually met Edna I had a great interaction with her, im going to refrain from saying anything negative about her, although landers shouldn't mock other Somalis unprovoked. Anyways I'm a lander and proud

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I actually met Edna I had a great interaction with her, im going to refrain from saying anything negative about her, although landers shouldn't mock other Somalis unprovoked. Anyways I'm a lander and proud

Edna Aden is a qabiilist that only cares about her Arap subclan.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
She’s not the best of people I like what she does for women in her maternity hospital but she’s constantly attacking innocent Somalis and inciting hate towards people who are suffering :damsel:

She’s not the best of people I like what she does for women in her maternity hospital but she’s constantly attacking innocent Somalis and inciting hate towards people who are suffering :damsel:
I understand your frustration on her views. The world would be peaceful if we didn't mock others unprovoked. I would never mock others for no reason. That isn't in my nature.