Edna adan strikes again!!

Qabiil has nothing to do with this my friend. She’s a meme at this point and she’s being clowned by everyone (including a few Landers on Social media).
You keep telling yourself that, abaayo. All konfuurian animosity towards Edna is motivated by qabiilist cuqdad. Landers love her, regardless of whatever shameless sheegato's might claim on social media.

She is one of the most accomplished, educated and successful Somali woman of all time. She will always be one of Somaliland's most beloved daughters.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You keep telling yourself that, abaayo. All konfuurian animosity towards Edna is motivated by qabiilist cuqdad. Landers love her, regardless of whatever shameless sheegato's might claim on social media.

She is one of the most accomplished, educated and successful Somali woman of all time. She will always be one of Somaliland's most beloved daughters.
It’s the other way around, Qabil got the best of her. She is major qabiliste despite all she’s accomplished.

It’s the other way around, Qabil got the best of her. She is major qabiliste despite all she’s accomplished.
Lol, xishood. Your BS don't wash here, son.

She loves her land and her people, and hates those who tried to destroy both. If you hate her for that, it says more about you people than it does her.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, xishood. Your BS don't wash here, son.

She loves her land and her people, and hates those who tried to destroy both. If you hate her for that, it says more about you people than it does her.
Yahuu,
:hillarybiz:

she is qabiliste and you know it. She’s as supportive of Isaaq independence as Siad Barre is of Marexan.

Before she was begging UK and Israel, now she is begging France. You’ll never get ictiraaf.

Yahuu,
:hillarybiz:

she is qabiliste and you know it. She’s as supportive of Isaaq independence as Siad Barre is of Marexan.

Before she was begging UK and Israel, now she is begging France. You’ll never get ictiraaf.
She never talks about qabiil, you cuqdad ridden jabarti's only talk about qabiil. I rest my case.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As I’ve said numerous times, I respect Edna Aden’s accomplishments and will never take it away from her.

No one should ever disrespect her accomplishments or her work.

But her politics is disgusting imo.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The irony of a former British colony waving the Union Jack in mass decades after they were freed from an entire cultural conversion:mjkkk:

Atp It might just be in their blood to worship the white man

The irony of a former British colony waving the Union Jack in mass decades after they were freed from an entire cultural conversion:mjkkk:

Atp It might just be in their blood to worship the white man

Somaliland was freed twice, in both instances by Landers. First from the British, then from the Fa"ash and konfuurians.

We are free from all occupation now, sadly the same cannot be said for konfuuria.

Have fun worshipping the Ugandans, Kenyans and Ethiopians occupying your lands

Shameless, shameless people

heck-no.gif

Somaliland was freed twice, in both instances by Landers. First from the British, then from the Fa"ash and konfuurians.

We are free from all occupation now, sadly the same cannot be said for konfuuria.

Have fun worshipping the Ugandans, Kenyans and Ethiopians occupying your lands
The first resistance against colonialism in north Somalia was by Sayidka at least give him his credit, don’t be ungrateful is the worst thing a person can be. He was also the reason a African country was bombarded by airplane for the first time in history.

Trending

Latest posts