Edmonton shooting

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Okay seeing this video made me tear up. Wtf is wrong with these men?? They should’ve helped him up & drive him to the nearest hospital. They’re having a conversation like they’re in a makhayad 😭😭😭

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Any Sspotters live in Edmonton , is it that bad there ? I didn’t know they have a Somali population there . I thought Toronto and London were bad but Edmonton looks like hell .

That's an active sho
Any Sspotters live in Edmonton , is it that bad there ? I didn’t know they have a Somali population there . I thought Toronto and London were bad but Edmonton looks like hell .
It's called Deadmonton.
There is revenge and gang action in Edmonton. There was shootings few weeks ago.
People thinking about helping. Do you see the wound is fresh and blood is just starting to come out? That means the shooting happened few seconds to a minute before recording. Ask yourself do you wanna put yourself in the line of fire?

Edmonton is filled with trash. The lowest of the lows due to Oil booming mid 2000s all these drug dealers relocated

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's an active sho

It's called Deadmonton.
There is revenge and gang action in Edmonton. There was shootings few weeks ago.
People thinking about helping. Do you see the wound is fresh and blood is just starting to come out? That means the shooting happened few seconds to a minute before recording. Ask yourself do you wanna put yourself in the line of fire?

I can’t believe that we got this many short sighted people. They are attacking me for saying that I would’ve taken off and not help him at all. OFC I would’ve called 911, anonymously.

I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH A NATURAL SELECTION ON THE STREETS OF A WESTERN COUNTRY BY FOLKS WHO DESTROYED THEIR COUNTRY.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Then how would they know your address as your calling your address would change

If this has happened in my city I would know where that dude is laying. “I’m calling to report a gunshot victim who’s laying right on the intersection of Queen Elizabeth and Prince George.

Subxanallah, heartless, bilaa dhiig, am not surprised! Did they boy survived!

No, he hasn't unfortunately.

Like it has been said before, the city of Edmonton is trashy, Calgary, it's closest major city doesn't even have a third of it's filth.

There's a lot of Somalis in Edmonton, and despite our reputation it's far from the majority of our youths that are like that. There are certain masjids across the city who has a majority somali demographic, there is also a very strong Somali Student Association at the University of Alberta (one of the best universities in the country). Despite all the negative there's still a thriving Somali community here.

I just think, we should have a mass exodus to a city like Calgary, cleaner, safer and less qashin.

No, he hasn't unfortunately.

Like it has been said before, the city of Edmonton is trashy, Calgary, it's closest major city doesn't even have a third of it's filth.

There's a lot of Somalis in Edmonton, and despite our reputation it's far from the majority of our youths that are like that. There are certain masjids across the city who has a majority somali demographic, there is also a very strong Somali Student Association at the University of Alberta (one of the best universities in the country). Despite all the negative there's still a thriving Somali community here.

I just think, we should have a mass exodus to a city like Calgary, cleaner, safer and less qashin.
Bro was it a gang related incident.. Here where I live several young Somalis have died due to gang violence.

Bro was it a gang related incident.. Here where I live several young Somalis have died due to gang violence.

I know....but those "gang related incidents" are more often then not barely have any sense of organized crime....it's revenge off of petty shit. Like someone owes a few hundreds, or a few bags of drugs got stolen. Like literally, deadly retaliations over petty petty incidents and I've heard of too many incidents like these

I know....but those "gang related incidents" are more often then not barely have any sense of organized crime....it's revenge off of petty shit. Like someone owes a few hundreds, or a few bags of drugs got stolen. Like literally, deadly retaliations over petty petty incidents and I've heard of too many incidents like these
The same shit is happening here bro.. Dumb stuff to take a life for.. We need to start advising our brothers in an early age of the dangers of the street life..

The guy that got shot is frankie a notorious kid in edmonton that killed other somali guys some dont have no sympathy for him his get crushed by the angel of deatb right now 🤷🏾‍♂️

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Worst part about this is that there’s a hospital right around the corner. His life would’ve been saved if these two morons helped instead of recording him

206681A1-317D-4FDF-AF1E-9807F995F841.jpeg

Trending