Edmonton shooting

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your a old man
You don’t feel the ciil in your veins watching your brother die
I didn’t expect this from you fulay

Its a Somali on Somali violence.

maybe they’re coming back to finish him.

keep me out of it adeer

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First time I agree with OP’s heartlessness. Better to not get involved with gang violence. You can tell it’s gang related by his hair.

How am I heartless! Let’s be real! These dudes are hunting one another. I have nothing to do with it.

What if the shooter ain’t sure about if he finished him off. He then decides to drive by just to make sure and sees you idiot trying to safe him. He sees that the guy is moving around.
Do you think the killer is gonna be polite ? Do you think he is gonna say “Good Samaritan, please move out of the way. I must finish him now”.

what xaasidnimo

Call 911 as you accelerate

these old heads put themselves at risk by sitting there.

They did not sound the slightest bit scared, they looked like they were casually watching the discovery channel, SubhanAllah may Allah SWT not take the naxariis away from our hearts

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They did not sound the slightest bit scared, they looked like they were casually watching the discovery channel, SubhanAllah may Allah SWT bot take the naxariis away from our hearts

I think they showed concern if you understand Somali. They debated to help him but the wiser one told him “stay put”.
They even sympathize with the approaching of Malak-al-Mawt ( the angel of death ).

I think they showed concern if you understand Somali. They debated to help him but the wiser one told him “stay put”.
They even sympathize with the approaching of Malak-al-Mawt ( the angel of death ).

I understand af Somali perfectly, how they just sat there and watched on, I don't know. I hope that image haunts them forever

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I understand af Somali perfectly, how they just sat there and watched on, I don't know. I hope that image haunts them forever

As I watched for the second time I realized that they’ve actually attended to him. They debated first and one of them said “we must go to him” and then you can hear the car door system.

And If you knew any Somali or deen, you can hear the other brother say “Ina li lahi wa ina ileyhi raajicuun”. They were showing great concern. They spoke abou to his imminent death. That he is bleeding from two sides.

As I watched for the second time I realized that they’ve actually attended to him. They debated first and one of them said “we must go to him” and then you can hear the car door system.

And If you knew any Somali or deen, you can hear the other brother say “Ina li lahi wa ina ileyhi raajicuun”. They were showing great concern. They spoke abou to his imminent death. That he is bleeding from two sides.

You can hear it in their voices, zero concern

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This why you gotta keep a gun in your old lady bag, some faaraxs will gun you down for your smart mouth:chrisfreshhah:

1607521579027.png
Oh u r right. I need a loan from your "savings"
1607521619951.png