Edmonton shooting

Royalflush

novacane
View attachment 158094 Oh u r right. I need a loan from your "savings" View attachment 158095
On second though here
84466BCF-DCF7-4B3D-ADB7-D20332501E8D.png

Might as well get on with it :nahgirl:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can hear it in their voices, zero concern

What is your problem!
These men have seen horrific things back home. You think a shooting in Edmonton is gonna make them wail?
They showed great concern from their language and tone of voice. People behave differently when emotional.

What is your problem!
These men have seen horrific things back home. You think a shooting in Edmonton is gonna make them wail?
They showed great concern from their language and tone of voice. People behave differently when emotional.

Was you related to them two fulay's who sat there and RECORDED instead of aiding a dying man? Either that or we didn't watch the same clip

:gaasdrink:

Subhannallah, I used to live literally a few blocks from there, I lived on 107th avenue and 105st. That area is heavily immigrant populated, with a lot of Somali/Ethiopian shops down half the avenue, then turns into a Chinatown, then downtown is 100th and 100th.

@Grigori Rasputin do you mind dm'ing me the video pls.....i really hope it's no one I know

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was you related to them two fulay's who sat there and RECORDED instead of aiding a dying man? Either that or we didn't watch the same clip

:gaasdrink:

Can u leave Gri alone?? Unless u r professing your love for the mentally ill geeljiire, leave him alone tafadhaal

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Subhannallah, I used to live literally a few blocks from there, I lived on 107th avenue and 105st. That area is heavily immigrant populated, with a lot of Somali/Ethiopian shops down half the avenue, then turns into a Chinatown, then downtown is 100th and 100th.

@Grigori Rasputin do you mind dm'ing me the video pls.....i really hope it's no one I know

Done

I'm convinced all of you are cold-blooded xasidiin, a brother died in front of them and they didn't help? I can't believe this is the people I am a part of, I thought we'd stick together but no one helped him.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm convinced all of you are cold-blooded xasidiin, a brother died in front of them and they didn't help? I can't believe this is the people I am a part of, I thought we'd stick together but no one helped him.
It's the path he chose to walk. Hard to sympathize
:manny:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Damn they are just having conversation while watching a guy bleed to death
When you see something like that it’s your duty as a human to call the ambulance .