Eating for 2 pregnancy myth how a lot of Xalimos get fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm working and the future job I will have then I can't take care of the baby. Plus, there are mothers who go to gyms with their babies so there is no need.
Dude you cannot drag kids to gyms :mjlol: it ain’t a daycare centre how can you work out when there are babies crying

World

VIP
Mashallah I agree with you . Some habros are so wicked and call new mothers who gym like my cousin ‘a bad mother’ for going to gym 2 hours only a day 3-4 times a week. They expect us all to let ourselves go :mjcry: and get fat
2 hours seems like an overkill

@Inquisitive_

Do you intend to build a small gym in your home in the motherland and your wife to work out with you ?

It's not needed if you ensure only healthy pure food is in the house and the sunnah of the Prophet is followed with regards to the etiquettes of eating.

Every Ayah in the Quran which mentions "eat of the halal food" is always followed by "and pure"

The people back then interpreted 'pure' as buying the food with halal money because everything was organic back then.

No one could perceive a time would come this wouldn't be the case like today with the advent of processed junk food or food loaded with pesticides and herbicides that make up the fast majority of food choices today.

The purpose for gym is to build strength, gain muscles or loose excess weight gained as a result of overeating junk food and other impure crap, if you remove this toxic element, it won't be required.

I know of plenty slim/petite women who never ever went to the gym or hardly even walk much yet maintain their excellent physiques because they eat healthy.

You cannot binge or overeat healthy 'pure' food because it's too satiating due to it's high nutritional content unlike impure nutritionally dead junk food that will leave you with constant cravings.

There is a good reason why Allah repeatedly commands us to eat of the "halal and pure" when it comes to food.

Last edited:
Why go to the gym when you can lose calories washing the dishes, brooming the floor, or going for a nice brisk walk after you take out the trash.

dhabarka igu istaag and balance yourself if you want to do pilates/yoga:russ:

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
I have seen one or two Somali girls in the gym they just come for fun and they don't work on anything and Somali guys I didn't even see one in the gym yet wallahi it's time to step up bunch of lazies!!!
Too true, My friends always go gym before/after a motive so I stay healthy, but I’ve never seen a Somali in a gym and the gym I go to is in an area with quite a few Somalis.

This probably comes from the parents though, my cousins mum told him that going gym makes you fatter. Where that logic came from still baffles me but maybe that’s why not many Somalis go gym

It’s a reality that a lot of Xalimos become whales after their 2,3 or sometimes even first pregnancy . I’m not taking about the Xalimos that were already chubby/fat I’m taking about the slim Xalimos or the slim thick Xalimos that gainied a lot of weight after giving birth . Many of these Xalimos go overboard with food during their pregnancy. The eating for 2 shit it a myth , you are eating only for yourself and not for the child . The embryo takes the nutrients it needs from the food you eat . It doesn’t require another portion of food to get those essentials nutrients . Eating incredibly amounts of food will make you fat and after you give birth a lot of Xalimos don’t have time to gym and let themselves go . I have this cousin who went gym 3 days after she gave birth (2 hours a day) 3-4 times a week . Her in laws called her xaasid and selfish and being a ‘self absorbed’ and not a fit mother . Well she is having the last laugh since she is still petite and slim and is happily married . I wish all Xalimos followed her example . Over eating and eating the wrong foods piled with laziness is what makes us become so fat tbh . Also the Somali culture is very lenient to new mothers we are often told to sit down and relax and not move around and just eat . Wallahi this is a suicide combo
@RICH @xalimathe6 @Jennifer @MariaMaria what do you think
There is no such a thing as eating for 2.somali women gain weight after having children because they have no time for self care since they are raiding their their children by themselves with 0 support or help from their husbands

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is no such a thing as eating for 2.somali women gain weight after having children because they have no time for self care since they are raiding their their children by themselves with 0 support or help from their husbands

Excuses and making shit up. I know countless of Somali men working and their wives are still fat. Somali women who are mothers hardly take care of them. What @anonymous34 is stating is true. You don't need to lie or make excuses but encourage Somali women who have kids to work out.

Excuses and making shit up. I know countless of Somali men working and their wives are still fat. Somali women who are mothers hardly take care of them. What @anonymous34 is stating is true. You don't need to lie or make excuses but encourage Somali women who have kids to work out.

I will tie her neck and drag her to the gym there is no way my xalimo becoming panda with dirac!

World

VIP
It has nothing to do with pregnancy itself, but the fact that they let themselves go after marriage.

Pregnancy is usually the easiest time to gain weight and since our culture doesn’t hold women to a physical standard once she has a husband unlike in Cadaan/East Asian culture, she has no intention of losing it nor cares. In fact, those habros encourage a woman to become obese like them which is even worse than indifference.

Sis sorry to say this but @Factz is absolutely right. Your saying men give 0 support well those women are with the wrong men. My cousin worked out 3 days after giving birth 2 hours a day 3-4 tines a week her husband looked after the kid , he was very supportive you need to find the right person and not be with a bum ass abdi and then paint all Somali men under the same brush

Sis sorry to say this but @Factz is absolutely right. Your saying men give 0 support well those women are with the wrong men. My cousin worked out 3 days after giving birth 2 hours a day 3-4 tines a week her husband looked after the kid , he was very supportive you need to find the right person and not be with a bum ass abdi and then paint all Somali men under the same brush

For u to talk like this u have to be fit just curious maxaad qabataa in the gym what kind of exercise??

For u to talk like this u have to be fit just curious maxaad qabataa in the gym what kind of exercise??

I’m obsessed cardio tbh I work on my tummy a lot . I’m not a fan of weights tbh . I mostly work on my thighs and my gluten area tbh . I gym like twice a week tho .

Also kindly f*ck off saxiib you insulted me on your other thread

I’m obsessed cardio tbh I work on my tummy a lot . I’m not a fan of weights tbh . I mostly work on my thighs and my gluten area tbh . I gym like twice a week tho .

Also kindly f*ck off saxiib you insulted me on your other thread

Don't take it personal kkkk 1wg2h8.jpg

I am not making excuses. This is something that I have noticed within our community. Most somali mothers dont have time for self care.especially this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts