Eating for 2 pregnancy myth how a lot of Xalimos get fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a reality that a lot of Xalimos become whales after their 2,3 or sometimes even first pregnancy . I’m not taking about the Xalimos that were already chubby/fat I’m taking about the slim Xalimos or the slim thick Xalimos that gainied a lot of weight after giving birth . Many of these Xalimos go overboard with food during their pregnancy. The eating for 2 shit it a myth , you are eating only for yourself and not for the child . The embryo takes the nutrients it needs from the food you eat . It doesn’t require another portion of food to get those essentials nutrients . Eating incredibly amounts of food will make you fat and after you give birth a lot of Xalimos don’t have time to gym and let themselves go . I have this cousin who went gym 3 days after she gave birth (2 hours a day) 3-4 times a week . Her in laws called her xaasid and selfish and being a ‘self absorbed’ and not a fit mother . Well she is having the last laugh since she is still petite and slim and is happily married . I wish all Xalimos followed her example . Over eating and eating the wrong foods piled with laziness is what makes us become so fat tbh . Also the Somali culture is very lenient to new mothers we are often told to sit down and relax and not move around and just eat . Wallahi this is a suicide combo
@RICH @xalimathe6 @Jennifer @MariaMaria what do you think

It’s a reality that a lot of Xalimos become whales after their 2,3 or sometimes even first pregnancy . I’m not taking about the Xalimos that were already chubby/fat I’m taking about the slim Xalimos or the slim thick Xalimos that gainied a lot of weight after giving birth . Many of these Xalimos go overboard with food during their pregnancy. The eating for 2 shit it a myth , you are eating only for yourself and not for the child . The embryo takes the nutrients it needs from the food you eat . It doesn’t require another portion of food to get those essentials nutrients . Eating incredibly amounts of food will make you fat and after you give birth a lot of Xalimos don’t have time to gym and let themselves go . I have this cousin who went gym 3 days after she gave birth (2 hours a day) 3-4 times a week . Her in laws called her xaasid and selfish and being a ‘self absorbed’ and not a fit mother . Well she is having the last laugh since she is still petite and slim and is happily married . I wish all Xalimos followed her example . Over eating and eating the wrong foods piled with laziness is what makes us become so fat tbh . Also the Somali culture is very lenient to new mothers we are often told to sit down and relax and not move around and just eat . Wallahi this is a suicide combo
@RICH @xalimathe6 @Jennifer @MariaMaria what do you think
I think it's because pregnancy fat is very hard to get rid off note this is what I heard from females I'm no way expert on the subject

I think it's because pregnancy fat is very hard to get rid off note this is what I heard from females I'm no way expert on the subject

No this is incorrect pregnancy fat is like any fat you put on there is no biological difference or structural difference in the lipid you have after pregnancy . It’s hard to get rid of because most women simply do not have the time to get rid of the weight so they resort to calling pregnancy fat ‘hard to lose’ trust me in this matter .

I have seen one or two Somali girls in the gym they just come for fun and they don't work on anything and Somali guys I didn't even see one in the gym yet wallahi it's time to step up bunch of lazies!!!

Yoga-For-Any-Size.jpg

Breastfeeding helps with weight loss and females need to stop eating for two while pregnant.

Most xalimos never come back from it because they secured the bag and don't care about looking good again. Then they wonder why their husbands are looking for a second wife.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Most xalimos never come back from it because they secured the bag and don't care about looking good again. Then they wonder why their husbands are looking for a second wife.
That is sad
The husbands need to encourage the wives to be healthy. If you eat healthy and workout your wife will do the same. These women need motivation

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well maybe since they are becoming a new mother for the first time they listen to relatives for advice?

Also it could be somewhere down the line after giving birth a couple times they forget about themselves and what they want and in the process let themselves go and just kept piling on weight

I think every husband should encourage his wife to workout or even train together and eat healthier it tends to be easier with support

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I agree, laakin I do think that motherhood can be very overwhelming for some women and that losing weight is the last thing on their mind. I believe that every woman should take care of their body after giving birth by losing the extra weight. It’s all about self discipline and dedication. Even during pregnancy. As you already said some women eat soooo much that they are justifying it by saying that they are carrying a human being... girl stop. It is only going to make you more fat :bell:

If you never really worked out before having a baby I can imagine it would be hard to motivate yourself.

I agree, laakin I do think that motherhood can be very overwhelming for some women and that losing weight is the last thing on their mind. I believe that every woman should take care of their body after giving birth by losing the extra weight. It’s all about self discipline and dedication. Even during pregnancy. As you already said some women eat soooo much that they are justifying it by saying that they are carrying a human being... girl stop. It is only going to make you more fat :bell:

If you never really worked out before having a baby I can imagine it would be hard to motivate yourself.

Do u work out???1wg2h8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts