Eating for 2 pregnancy myth how a lot of Xalimos get fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
And u stop lying u don't work out I can tell when someone is lying!

You should stop lying to yourself cause you clearly don’t know when someone is lying or telling the truth. Fix yourself. Do I look like I care if you believe me or not :comeon:

That is none of your business.

Maxaa kaa qaldan?? I'm trying to see if u are low in body fat so that I can give u diet tips?? Waaku sidee naag yahay don't misunderstand my intention!!...and don't judge a book by its blanket!!!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Maxaa kaa qaldan?? I'm trying to see if u are low in body fat so that I can give u diet tips?? Waaku sidee naag yahay don't misunderstand my intention!!...and don't judge a book by its blanket!!!

LOL

Nothing wrong with it. It’s just not your business, but thanks though.

Laakin idk what skin colour and body fat has to do with each other.

It’s “don't judge a book by its cover” wll.

LOL

Nothing wrong with it. It’s just not your business, but thanks though.

Laakin idk what skin colour and body fat has to do with each other.

It’s “don't judge a book by its cover” wll.

I have seen u in Holland and I know who u are abti lol but don't worry it's between us I have moved

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It’s a reality that a lot of Xalimos become whales after their 2,3 or sometimes even first pregnancy . I’m not taking about the Xalimos that were already chubby/fat I’m taking about the slim Xalimos or the slim thick Xalimos that gainied a lot of weight after giving birth . Many of these Xalimos go overboard with food during their pregnancy. The eating for 2 shit it a myth , you are eating only for yourself and not for the child . The embryo takes the nutrients it needs from the food you eat . It doesn’t require another portion of food to get those essentials nutrients . Eating incredibly amounts of food will make you fat and after you give birth a lot of Xalimos don’t have time to gym and let themselves go . I have this cousin who went gym 3 days after she gave birth (2 hours a day) 3-4 times a week . Her in laws called her xaasid and selfish and being a ‘self absorbed’ and not a fit mother . Well she is having the last laugh since she is still petite and slim and is happily married . I wish all Xalimos followed her example . Over eating and eating the wrong foods piled with laziness is what makes us become so fat tbh . Also the Somali culture is very lenient to new mothers we are often told to sit down and relax and not move around and just eat . Wallahi this is a suicide combo
@RICH @xalimathe6 @Jennifer @MariaMaria what do you think

I agree, a lot of ladies let go after pregnancy , but motherhood is very overwhelming so finding the balance for meals and workout is a struggle.

I think if you don't have time to workout then women who have just had babies should at least change what they eat. Eat less red meat and fatty foods and they would gradually loose weight that way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
It’s because they eat too much. If you sit all day and eat too much you’ll gain more weight on top of the weight you gained. I never listened to the advice of habro. They are the type back home to get you killed because of bad pregnancy advice. The notorious “midwives” who put women back home in danger.

It’s because they eat too much. If you sit all day and eat too much you’ll gain more weight on top of the weight you gained. I never listened to the advice of habro. .

Why anyone would take advice from landwhales is beyond me. It's like going to the Gym and taking advice from toothpick sized males/females or the obese ones with regards to fitness, muscles and diet.

These types of people will always give you the kinds of toxic advice that destroyed them and they know this, but want to drag you down that abyss too in order to feel better about their own wretched state.

It's a form of wicked Xasad that's rife in females and many of them never grow out of it even in their 50's because they have been practising this filth throughout their fertile years.

It’s because they eat too much. If you sit all day and eat too much you’ll gain more weight on top of the weight you gained. I never listened to the advice of habro. They are the type back home to get you killed because of bad pregnancy advice. The notorious “midwives” who put women back home in danger.
Mashallah I agree with you . Some habros are so wicked and call new mothers who gym like my cousin ‘a bad mother’ for going to gym 2 hours only a day 3-4 times a week. They expect us all to let ourselves go :mjcry: and get fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts